BY SPARKLING ICE

An irresistible blend of luscious strawberry and vibrant kiwi flavor. They go together so perfectly, we’re surprised Mother Nature didn’t come up with it first.

• How can sparkling flavored water be healthier than plain water, n...3 Answers
  • What is the difference between this sparkling drink and the spark...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite flavor?10 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "My absolute favorite flavor of my absolute favorite drink!" in 3 reviews
  • "Taste great, not a huge fan of kiwi so I always buy the peach nectarine, Apple, pink grapefruit, or tangerine flavors...great alternative to caffeine and sodas!!" in 1 review
  • "I love this sparkling stuff it's so good and it it has a really good sparkling taste" in 1 review
  • "It's better than plain water because it tastes so much better and it's healthy! " in 1 review
  • "These are great alternatives to pop and the regular water." in 1 review
Kayla H.
Williston
I typically only drink water but every once in a while I crave a little something else. This does the trick I truly love this stuff and think it's even better than a pop. 0 calories and that fizz that people crave it is truly delicious and satisfying. I would say this is probably one of my top favorite flavors but I enjoy most of them. If you haven't tried this product or are looking to quit pop do your self a favor and try this you won't be disappointed!!
Jennifer P.
Foodie Expert
Ice sparkling flavored water is a must have! This flavor, strawberry kiwi, is my absolute favorite. I tend to keep at least a half dozen of them in my house. Great alternative to just drinking plain water. I pick these up at my local grocery store for $1.00 a bottle sometimes cheaper if they happen to be on sale!
Madison P.
Hollywood, MD
Sparkling ICE Waters - Kiwi Strawberry ABSOLUTELY loooovvvvveeeee this drink. All of the flavors fast sooooo good. And this drink has no carbs, cals, fats, sodium- nothing. But, this drink does have vitamins. It's a drink that tastes as good as kiwi strawberry juice, but as healthy as water!
Marilou C.
Modesto, CA
This drink is very refreshing and has a lot of flavor. I like that it's zero calories and I don't have to feel bad for not drinking water because it's sparkling water. I also think it's pretty affordable and they always have sales.
Caren M.
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite sparkling ice product! It's so affordable at my Wal-Mart. For 99 cents I always buy like 5! Whenever I choose this over a soda I for Some reason feel healthier lol. It gives me the satisfying carbonation of soda but not all the calories!
Bayllie R.
Foodie Expert
This is by far my favorite flavored water, sparkling or not. I am a type one diabetic and try to keep my carb intake as low as possible. Because these have 0 carbohydrates I can drink as much as possible. I usually mix alcoholic drinks with these for the same reason.
I'd highly recommend these to anyone looking for a healthier alternative to soda.
Michelle C.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Omg what isn't there to love about these drinks?! These are absolutely amazing and perfect! When u get tired of water this is what u need! When I feel like drinking soda or getting that sweet flavor in these are what I drink! I but ten at a time! Sooo incredibly affordable and delicious! I will never stop buying these I hope you get to try these
Olivia G.
Neely, MS
Foodie Expert
My boyfriend's mom got me to try these a year or so ago and let me tell you, they're so good! There are a wide variety of flavors, and all of them taste yummy. They have great fruity flavor with the perfect amount of fizz. I even have my boyfriend drinking them, and it's hard to get him to drink anything other than Coke.
Brittany M.
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite sparkling ice beverage. I like them all, but this one is the best because it reminds me as if I am truly drinking soda rather than water. I like that it tastes refreshing and has ZERO calories. I never feel guilty when drinking this. I recommend everyone try as an alternative to soda.
Cora J.
I love Sparking Ice. I am currently on a diet and this refreshing drink is 0 calories and it has the fizz of a soft drink and the taste of koolaid. It's a good choice to add to a diet to add a 0 calorie no guilt drink instead of just plain water. It's a great change of pace.
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
What's your favorite flavor?
Juanita S.
Wyoming, MI
How can sparkling flavored water be healthier than plain water, not possible?
Heather R.
Villa Rica, GA
Foodie Expert
What is the difference between this sparkling drink and the sparkling waters? I don't like the sparkling waters but love the sparkling ice!!