BY SPARKLING ICE #69 in Soda & Soft Drinks

An irresistible blend of luscious strawberry and vibrant kiwi flavor. They go together so perfectly, we’re surprised Mother Nature didn’t come up with it first.

• How can sparkling flavored water be healthier than plain water, n...3 Answers
  • What is the difference between this sparkling drink and the spark...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite flavor?10 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "My absolute favorite flavor of my absolute favorite drink!" in 3 reviews
  • "It's better than plain water because it tastes so much better and it's healthy! " in 1 review
  • "I love this sparkling stuff it's so good and it it has a really good sparkling taste" in 1 review
  • "Taste great, not a huge fan of kiwi so I always buy the peach nectarine, Apple, pink grapefruit, or tangerine flavors...great alternative to caffeine and sodas!!" in 1 review
  • "It's hard to find a sparkling water that's got great flavor and these are amazing." in 1 review
Caroline M.
I really like this Kiwi Strawberry sparkling ice water. It’s very tasty. I really like how it’s naturally flavored. It makes drinking water so much easier with its pleasant and refreshing taste. The fact that it has vitamins and antioxidants is a plus. It also has zero calories. Give it a try!
Rubi C.
Kinston , NC
Best drink ever . I don’t drink soda but this drink makes the exception. It has less gas than soda and it taste way better in my opinion. 0% sodium 0% carbs 0% sugar & no protein but zero calories sounds perfect to me. Better than drinking and 200 calorie Mountain Dew.
Olivia M.
I absolutely love all of Sparkling ICE's flavors (and their packaging) but out of all of them, this is my favorite drink. The carbonate is very gentle and the flavor is sweet, but not over done. The drink also has an amazing aroma that is just as good as the flavor.
Florence E.
Addison, TX
My favorite flavored sparkling water out there! It is affordable, healthy and delicious! You can't beat that. My favorite flavors are kiwi strawberry, grapefruit, and mango. Also did i mention- ZERO CALORIES! You can find this at any grocery store.
Holly S.
Moline, IL
This water is so sickly sweet. It claims to have no artificial sweeteners but to get water this sweet it has to be artificial. I did not like the taste, very over powering and it gave me an instant headache.
Kat M.
I’ve tried a number of these in different flavors in my attempt to cut out diet sodas. These are sickly sweet with a sticky bitter aftertaste. Sparkling ICE Waters - Kiwi Strawberry
Keziah B.
Bloomington, IN
For a person on a diet, especially weight watchers this product gives such a crisp, flavorful flavor. It has 0 calories and i love that it isnt to strong yet not too lite of a taste.
geri s.
It has good flavor and the good think is, it tastes like you’re really eating a strawberries and kiwis. I highly recommend to everyone who isn’t a big fan of regular water.
brianna h.
sparkling water .. especially strawberry kiwi is the best !! it’s not bad as coco cola , it’s made with more water && tons of flavor . && fizz sorta . it’s not expensive either&& you can get it anywhere
Kayla H.
I typically only drink water but every once in a while I crave a little something else. This does the trick I truly love this stuff and think it's even better than a pop. 0 calories and that fizz that people crave it is truly delicious and satisfying. I would say this is probably one of my top favorite flavors but I enjoy most of them. If you haven't tried this product or are looking to quit pop do your self a favor and try this you won't be disappointed!!
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
What's your favorite flavor?
Juanita S.
Wyoming, MI
How can sparkling flavored water be healthier than plain water, not possible?
Heather R.
Villa Rica, GA
What is the difference between this sparkling drink and the sparkling waters? I don't like the sparkling waters but love the sparkling ice!!