BY SPARKLING ICE #71 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

An irresistible blend of luscious strawberry and vibrant kiwi flavor. They go together so perfectly, we’re surprised Mother Nature didn’t come up with it first.

• How can sparkling flavored water be healthier than plain water, not...3 Answers
  • What is the difference between this sparkling drink and the sparkli...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite flavor?10 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "My absolute favorite flavor of my absolute favorite drink!" in 3 reviews
  • "Taste great, not a huge fan of kiwi so I always buy the peach nectarine, Apple, pink grapefruit, or tangerine flavors...great alternative to caffeine and sodas!!" in 1 review
  • "I love this sparkling stuff it's so good and it it has a really good sparkling taste" in 1 review
  • "It's better than plain water because it tastes so much better and it's healthy! " in 1 review
  • "These are great alternatives to pop and the regular water." in 1 review
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Williston
I typically only drink water but every once in a while I crave a little something else. This does the trick I truly love this stuff and think it's even better than a pop. 0 calories and that fizz that people crave it is truly delicious and satisfying. I would say this is probably one of my top favorite flavors but I enjoy most of them. If you haven't tried this product or are looking to quit pop do your self a favor and try this you won't be disappointed!!
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
West Chester, OH
I like to drink these when I am craving a pop but would like to make a healthier choice. The carbonation and flavor makes me feel like I am having a soda, without all of the calories and added sugar, carbs, etc. I initially was given this as a sample, otherwise I may not have chosen to purchase it, but am very glad I tried it. It is an excellent price and had a great taste. The kiwi is my personal favorite.
Norissa B.
Norissa B.
Lexington, MI
Foodie Expert
The idea of the water wasn't a good one at first. It seemed like any other carbonated sparkling water. That was until on a train ride home? A stranger handed me one and I ended up loving it a ton. It was a great flavor. Small enough to store for travel. And light enough to not be annoying. Plus bottled water seems all the same these days. I did notice there was real fruit in mine which is great!
Casanail J.
Casanail J.
Lewis Center, OH
One of my favorite sparkling waters I all ways buy ice sparkling spring water at sam's club are Costco Even though they have a variety buy strawberry kiwi is my favorite it's made with spring water and have B5 vitamins well as biotin A lot of great benefits for your skin and hair I even like you as fresh fruit 191 sparkling water it gives it so much flavor And taste cool and refreshing.
Shaniqua d.
Shaniqua d.
Franklin Park, NJ
I am a fan of sparkling water and this is one of my favorite sparkling waters. Sparkling Ice has a great product line, the water has Vitamin B3, B5, B6, B12 and D3. Plus it has zero calories. The taste is kind of soft drink like more than natural but it is naturally flavored according to Sparkling ICE. It is sweeter than other sparkling waters but it not overly sweet in my opinion.
Astry C.
Astry C.
Beaufort, SC
Foodie Expert
I love these so much! It helped my sister when she was trying to cut back on drinking soda so much & she loved it as well! I love these for when I'm bored of plain water & want soda but I don't drink soda. The carbonation gives you the same effect of a soda & the flavored are so good! Plus the best part is that you can find these for basically a dollar at any of your local stores
Destiny D.
Destiny D.
Franklin, KY
This is my favorite brand of flavored water right now! and also the kiwi strawberry is my obsession in life! this is my dream water. I'm a big coke drinker so when i decided to go cold turkey from drinking them i needed something with a bit of a fizz but some of them i tried were to fizzy. the flavors are good and it doesn't leave a gross after taste like some of them.
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.
Theodore, AL
Foodie Expert
A few years ago I gave up diet soda. Cold turkey went to nothing but water. It wasn't as difficult to do as you might think. However plain water can get old after a while. You still want a flavorful bubble treat sometimes! This is where Sparkling Ice comes in! I love the different flavors but the strawberry kiwi is my favorite. It's at a great price point too!
Ja'Nice L.
Ja'Nice L.
Jacksonville, FL
This is one of my favorites of this brand besides the pina coloda flavor. I use this to replace soda in my daily life. It helps when I have a craving of something other than plain water. Sometimes you just crave something carbonated. This sparkling water makes me feel like I am drinking soda, but instead I am drinking something calorie free!
Shantel P.
Shantel P.
Springfield, MO
I love sparkling ice. strawberry kiwi is my favorite but I like them all. I have been a really bad soda drinker and wanted to stop and drink more water but was having a hard time with plain water. I tried this and it has helped a lot. It tastes good and I feel like I'm drinking a soda but actually it's water! there very good priced as well.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
What's your favorite flavor?
Juanita S.
Juanita S.
Wyoming, MI
How can sparkling flavored water be healthier than plain water, not possible?
Heather R.
Heather R.
Villa Rica, GA
What is the difference between this sparkling drink and the sparkling waters? I don't like the sparkling waters but love the sparkling ice!!