BY SPARKLING ICE #77 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

An irresistible blend of luscious strawberry and vibrant kiwi flavor. They go together so perfectly, we’re surprised Mother Nature didn’t come up with it first.

• How can sparkling flavored water be healthier than plain water, n...3 Answers
  • What is the difference between this sparkling drink and the spark...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite flavor?10 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "My absolute favorite flavor of my absolute favorite drink!" in 3 reviews
  • "Taste great, not a huge fan of kiwi so I always buy the peach nectarine, Apple, pink grapefruit, or tangerine flavors...great alternative to caffeine and sodas!!" in 1 review
  • "I love this sparkling stuff it's so good and it it has a really good sparkling taste" in 1 review
  • "It's better than plain water because it tastes so much better and it's healthy! " in 1 review
  • "These are great alternatives to pop and the regular water." in 1 review
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Williston
I typically only drink water but every once in a while I crave a little something else. This does the trick I truly love this stuff and think it's even better than a pop. 0 calories and that fizz that people crave it is truly delicious and satisfying. I would say this is probably one of my top favorite flavors but I enjoy most of them. If you haven't tried this product or are looking to quit pop do your self a favor and try this you won't be disappointed!!
Norissa B.
Norissa B.
Lexington, MI
Foodie Expert
The idea of the water wasn't a good one at first. It seemed like any other carbonated sparkling water. That was until on a train ride home? A stranger handed me one and I ended up loving it a ton. It was a great flavor. Small enough to store for travel. And light enough to not be annoying. Plus bottled water seems all the same these days. I did notice there was real fruit in mine which is great!
Casanail J.
Casanail J.
Lewis Center, OH
One of my favorite sparkling waters I all ways buy ice sparkling spring water at sam's club are Costco Even though they have a variety buy strawberry kiwi is my favorite it's made with spring water and have B5 vitamins well as biotin A lot of great benefits for your skin and hair I even like you as fresh fruit 191 sparkling water it gives it so much flavor And taste cool and refreshing.
Shaniqua d.
Shaniqua d.
Franklin Park, NJ
I am a fan of sparkling water and this is one of my favorite sparkling waters. Sparkling Ice has a great product line, the water has Vitamin B3, B5, B6, B12 and D3. Plus it has zero calories. The taste is kind of soft drink like more than natural but it is naturally flavored according to Sparkling ICE. It is sweeter than other sparkling waters but it not overly sweet in my opinion.
Destiny D.
Destiny D.
Franklin, KY
This is my favorite brand of flavored water right now! and also the kiwi strawberry is my obsession in life! this is my dream water. I'm a big coke drinker so when i decided to go cold turkey from drinking them i needed something with a bit of a fizz but some of them i tried were to fizzy. the flavors are good and it doesn't leave a gross after taste like some of them.
Patience R.
Patience R.
Foodie Expert
Absolutely love this drink! I'm surprised it's only $1 because of how good it is! I actually used this drink to ween myself off of pop and it helped me a lot! Also, I believe it helped me shed a few pounds! Highly recommend everyone to try it! They have many other flavors as well that are great so try them all while you're at it!😊
Jahaira B.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Foodie Expert
OMG!!! Why hasn't anyone ever tell me about these drinks!!!! They are so freaking yummy!!!!! They're on sale at my local supermarket for 10 for 10 so you know I racked up. I love this one and the pineapple coconut one is more so my favorite. I haven't tried many more but I'm sure I will when they go on sale again lol.
Ashlee W.
Ashlee W.
Waterford, MI
Foodie Expert
The brand if water is the best thing ever. This is one of my favorite flavors but I have like 4 other favorite flavors.

I enjoy the carbonation and all the different flavors you can choose from.!

Ohh it also is 0% everything but it still haves vitamins and green tea extract in it so it's good and healthy for you.
Amy B.
Amy B.
Union, IA
I really love the taste of this! I used to drink a lot of Snapple Strawberry Kiwi as a kid and this tastes just like it only with fizz! Super cheap for about a $1 a bottle. Great bottle that goes with you anywhere. If you like fruity drinks but without all the calories and additives I think you should try this.
sara a.
sara a.
Dillsburg, PA
This is my most loveable flavor from the Sparkling ICE collection! It is a sweet Kiwi Strawberry flavor that will have u wanting more! It also is a very healthy for you and is great at cleaning out your systems! Rate 10/10! You can purchase this at Target, Weis, Walmart, Giant, Rite Aid, or any close market!
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
What's your favorite flavor?
Juanita S.
Juanita S.
Wyoming, MI
How can sparkling flavored water be healthier than plain water, not possible?
Heather R.
Heather R.
Villa Rica, GA
What is the difference between this sparkling drink and the sparkling waters? I don't like the sparkling waters but love the sparkling ice!!