Add a Photo

By SPARKLING ICE
#98 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

An irresistible blend of luscious strawberry and vibrant kiwi flavor. They go together so perfectly, we’re surprised Mother Nature didn’t come up with it first.

Photos (12)
Angie M.
Angie M.
Quincy, MA
Jan. 7, 2016, 10:37 p.m.
Review for: Spring 6-17 Plastic Bottles
Let's start saying that I do not like sparkling water, neither soda. It happened that I asked a friend to buy an ice tea for me while I was waiting in the car. Unfortunately (or fortunately I can say) there was no ice tea in the store so he brought me this. That was the first time I had it otherwise I don't think I would ever buy it. So I was thirsty and needed something to drink so I gave it a try and I am so glad I did cuz this is nothing like sparkling water. It's delicious!!! I love it now I often buy it. It's not too sweet, yet has a slightly juice taste, which I love. And the carbonation is not too much which makes it even better. Would definitely recommend it to anyone, to those who like sparkling water and for those like me who doesn't. Great product. Love it!
Necole J.
Necole J.
Tolleson, AZ
Jan. 23, 2016, 11:55 a.m.
Review for: Spring 6-17 Plastic Bottles
I expected it to be overly sweet with and artificial flavor and aftertaste wasn't too sweet, had a mild carbonation, had mostly natural ingredients and vitamins, and no calories or carbs. There is even some green tea extract!
Too good to be true? Almost. Ice includes Sucralose, an artificial sweetener with questionable effects on the body. If they could use an natural sweetener like Coconut and keep it from making the drink bitter, then I'd be totally sold. Another factor that leads me to take away a star is that they use artificial colors. Not a deal breaker, but I'd rather they didn't. However, if you want a healthier (and even slightly nutritious) alternative to sweet sodas and something a bit more flavorful than water, Sparkling Ice might be the drink for you.
Datona H.
Datona H.
Jan. 28, 2016, 4:16 a.m.
Review for: Spring 6-17 Plastic Bottles
I am a water drinker and I am not a fan of sodas.This is the perfect hybrid for me. When I want a hit of flavor I reach for this. I am not a fan od most juices because they are too sweet and I don't really enjoy flavor powders because they have a chalky taste as if they have not been dissolved. These are my absolute favorite of the sparkling ice flavors. It reminds me of something I drank when I was little, so it gives me a nostalgic feeling. The flavor is so unique and I love the blend of kiwi and strawberry. The fact that it is carbonated takes it to another level for me. You can't beat the price. One dollar for a zero calorie "water"? I am sold!
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Williston
I typically only drink water but every once in a while I crave a little something else. This does the trick I truly love this stuff and think it's even better than a pop. 0 calories and that fizz that people crave it is truly delicious and satisfying. I would say this is probably one of my top favorite flavors but I enjoy most of them. If you haven't tried this product or are looking to quit pop do your self a favor and try this you won't be disappointed!!
Erma E.
Erma E.
santa monica, CA
Feb. 10, 2016, 11:07 p.m.
Review for: Spring 6-17 Plastic Bottles
Great flavor, good carbonation. Great for mixing with alcohol or just drinking it plain. Pretty good flavor but after a while it feels kind of chemical and overly sweet. I can get through about 1/2 a bottle and then come back for it later. Usually on sale which is nice at about $1 / bottle. Best served cold in my opinion. In general for a no calorie drink it's pretty awesome and the flavor variety is unparalleled.
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
West Chester, OH
April 1, 2016, 5:11 a.m.
Review for: Spring 6-17 Plastic Bottles
I like to drink these when I am craving a pop but would like to make a healthier choice. The carbonation and flavor makes me feel like I am having a soda, without all of the calories and added sugar, carbs, etc. I initially was given this as a sample, otherwise I may not have chosen to purchase it, but am very glad I tried it. It is an excellent price and had a great taste. The kiwi is my personal favorite.
Hilary W.
Hilary W.
Miamisburg, OH
Feb. 21, 2016, 1:39 p.m.
Review for: Spring 6-17 Plastic Bottles
Love this flavor. It has more flavor than water and the sparkling aspect makes me feel like I'm drinking pop, but without the calories. I think it tends to have more of a kiwi flavor than strawberry but it's still great tasting. It does have a pretty sweet flavor, but that is something I enjoy. The price is decent for the amount that you get and it's often on sale at my local grocery which is a great plus.
Norissa B.
Norissa B.
Lexington, MI
May 2, 2016, 10:04 a.m.
Review for: Spring 6-17 Plastic Bottles
The idea of the water wasn't a good one at first. It seemed like any other carbonated sparkling water. That was until on a train ride home? A stranger handed me one and I ended up loving it a ton. It was a great flavor. Small enough to store for travel. And light enough to not be annoying. Plus bottled water seems all the same these days. I did notice there was real fruit in mine which is great!
Casanail J.
Casanail J.
Lewis Center, OH
April 28, 2016, 5:08 p.m.
Review for: Spring 6-17 Plastic Bottles
One of my favorite sparkling waters I all ways buy ice sparkling spring water at sam's club are Costco Even though they have a variety buy strawberry kiwi is my favorite it's made with spring water and have B5 vitamins well as biotin A lot of great benefits for your skin and hair I even like you as fresh fruit 191 sparkling water it gives it so much flavor And taste cool and refreshing.
Shaniqua d.
Shaniqua d.
Franklin Park, NJ
May 16, 2016, 3:17 a.m.
Review for: Spring 6-17 Plastic Bottles
I am a fan of sparkling water and this is one of my favorite sparkling waters. Sparkling Ice has a great product line, the water has Vitamin B3, B5, B6, B12 and D3. Plus it has zero calories. The taste is kind of soft drink like more than natural but it is naturally flavored according to Sparkling ICE. It is sweeter than other sparkling waters but it not overly sweet in my opinion.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
What's your favorite flavor?
Juanita S.
Juanita S.
Wyoming, MI
How can sparkling flavored water be healthier than plain water, not possible?
Heather R.
Heather R.
Villa Rica, GA
What is the difference between this sparkling drink and the sparkling waters? I don't like the sparkling waters but love the sparkling ice!!