BY SPARKLING ICE #49 in Soda & Soft Drinks

An irresistible blend of luscious strawberry and vibrant kiwi flavor. They go together so perfectly, we’re surprised Mother Nature didn’t come up with it first.

• How can sparkling flavored water be healthier than plain ...3 Answers
  • What is the difference between this sparkling drink and t...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite flavor?10 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "My absolute favorite flavor of my absolute favorite drink!" in 3 reviews
  • "It's better than plain water because it tastes so much better and it's healthy! " in 1 review
  • "It's hard to find a sparkling water that's got great flavor and these are amazing." in 1 review
  • "Taste great, not a huge fan of kiwi so I always buy the peach nectarine, Apple, pink grapefruit, or tangerine flavors...great alternative to caffeine and sodas!!" in 1 review
  • "These are great alternatives to pop and the regular water." in 1 review
Disciple S.
Florida
I’ve tried different flavors of this brand; and they are all delicious, with the exception of watermelon. I just want to say that this beverage has antioxidants in it. At one point I was drinking these drinks down and didn’t realize that my skin was looking a lot clearer. I would get bumps and such but when I was drinking these so much my skin was better, and it has something to do with the antioxidants in this drink. And wow! It’s also very carbonated, so watch out when you open it! Ahaha.
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis, MO
We don’t drink soda, but sometime plain water just doesn’t cut it. We stumbled across this brand by accident and have since fallen in love. The carbonation gives you a little fizz to make the drink feel more refreshing. The flavoring is subtle but doesn’t taste fake or overpowering like other sparkling waters. I love that they’re available in both bottles with kids and smaller cans. We can keep them in the fridge or throw some in the cooler.
✨Mixed G.
Lawrenceville
This is the best drink I have ever had , like legit. It has zero calories and is super cheap. This is the flavor I always get because it taste very tropical. I highly recommend this product. It is a good amount to drink , not to much , not to little.🤤❤️😍
Caroline M.
I really like this Kiwi Strawberry sparkling ice water. It’s very tasty. I really like how it’s naturally flavored. It makes drinking water so much easier with its pleasant and refreshing taste. The fact that it has vitamins and antioxidants is a plus. It also has zero calories. Give it a try!
Nia N.
I really like these sparkling beverages! I get them at my local grocer, where they cost between 50 and 75¢. They’re nice and fizzy, and they’re calorie- and sugar-free! I mainly drink water, but when I want a carbonated option, this is what I like! There are tons of flavors, and this one is in my top ten. I definitely recommend giving these a try!
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I love all flavors of sparkling ice! The flavors are strong and the bubbles are there and noticeable without being too Strong. I used to be a huge pop drinker and this helped me get off of pop. I love the flavor particularly.
Sereniti f.
OMAHA, NE
Sparkling ice is my all time favorite, no sugars and no carbs. The flavor isnt bland and you dont feel like its a zero sugar drink it is very flavorful and it has some powerful bubbles
Keziah B.
Bloomington, IN
For a person on a diet, especially weight watchers this product gives such a crisp, flavorful flavor. It has 0 calories and i love that it isnt to strong yet not too lite of a taste.
Rubi C.
Kinston , NC
Best drink ever . I don’t drink soda but this drink makes the exception. It has less gas than soda and it taste way better in my opinion. 0% sodium 0% carbs 0% sugar & no protein but zero calories sounds perfect to me. Better than drinking and 200 calorie Mountain Dew.
Olivia M.
I absolutely love all of Sparkling ICE's flavors (and their packaging) but out of all of them, this is my favorite drink. The carbonate is very gentle and the flavor is sweet, but not over done. The drink also has an amazing aroma that is just as good as the flavor.
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
What's your favorite flavor?
Juanita S.
Wyoming, MI
How can sparkling flavored water be healthier than plain water, not possible?
Heather R.
Villa Rica, GA
What is the difference between this sparkling drink and the sparkling waters? I don't like the sparkling waters but love the sparkling ice!!