BY SPARKLING ICE

Fresh-off-the-tree flavor with a sparkling kick. An apple taste so refreshing, you'll want to go bobbing for this instead.

Buy on Walmart
rachel c.
I drink these with my lunch and dinner with my family (Almost) everyday!!!! This drink tastes like a fresh apple squeezed into a bottle. For one dollar a piece nobody can go wrong!!!!! Great price great taste super healthy!!!
Lynne M.
Cape Coral, FL
Sparkling Ice is so sweet, you have to sip it. Definitely not for hydration. But I love the flavor on this one. It is probably the least sweet and most refreshing one I've tried. Tastes like apple juice.
Leslie T.
New Haven
This isn't the flavor that I usually drink but the brand is awesome. I wanted something that was better than pop to drink that won't make me all jittery. They have great flavors I like the Cherry Lime and BlackBerry. I pretty much drink these all the time when I don't drink juice . I enjoy the flavors and they are pretty affordable to me and last me a while.
Sharon S.
Lake Zurich, IL
Bought this at the store today because they were out of the black cherry flavor. Thought I would really like it because I love Apple cider. Such a mistake! This was way too sour, and the carbonation made it really hard to drink more than a sip at a time. I will be returning my unopened bottles, and buying regular Apple cider instead.
Christa W.
Louisville, KY
I am obsessed with this! When I lived in Malaysia for a bit they had a drink similar to it called Zapple. When I moved back to the US I thought I would not have it again or at least anytime soon. THIS DRINK. It tastes so much like it! It takes me back to great memories. I recommend it to people who love refreshing apple drinks! Great product!
Karissa B.
Paducah Ky
Maybe I don't like apple as much as I thought but this one just tastes odd to me. It's like it's trying so hard to be holiday sparkling apple cider bUT it doesn't truly believe in its self! The rest of the sparkling ice beverages are good, just not this one.
julia c.
Shaker Hts, OH
This is my go to drink anytime of the day. I have been buying this for almost a year now. It's a great deal considering the quality you receive. The packaging is so cute and I will continue to buy this product
Megan S.
Indian Land, SC
delicious! a really nice change up from regular apple juice - really nice carbonated punch! one bottle is a bit much to finish in one sitting but keeps it's fizz to the next day. good value and theirs usually a sale at the grocery store
kacey s.
Puyallup, WA
I love these products. They taste more like a soda than a sparkling water which is great. They have strong flavor and are way better than other sparkling waters. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Tiffany G.
Staple in my house all the flavors they have are good and refreshing. We buy these every time we go grocery shopping they taste great and the price is reasonable buy by the case for even better cost I will buy every grocery shop