Sparkling ICE Waters - Crisp Apple

by Sparkling ICE

Fresh-off-the-tree flavor with a sparkling kick. An apple taste so refreshing, you'll want to go bobbing for this instead.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sparkling ICE Waters - Crisp Apple!
How would you rate this product?
3 months agoWellington
This was my go to drink when I was trying to give up soda. Still has a moderate amount of carbonation, but no sugar or calories. Almost tastes like sparkling apple cider. And an added bonus is I can tell me kids they're drinking soda and they don't know the difference. Ha! And these generally go on sale at our local grocery store at 10 for $10 so you can't beat it. Other flavors are very good as well.
21 days agoRaleigh
One of my favorite flavors. It really just tasted like carbonated apple juice or cider. Not too sweet and kind of tart. Really good flavor and good price too. I would definitely buy again and intend to.
10 months agoBurnsville
Purchased at: Target
In general I love Sparkling Ice! They are so flavorful and super carbonated with no calories. They are such a treat for me so I’ve tried out nearly every flavor to find my favorites. I wanted to give this a try but the flavor was not what I was expecting. Very much a crisp apple taste, and I think I was hoping for more of an apple cider taste unfortunately.
6 months agoCarrollton
This apple crisp water is absolutely amazing! It is so flavorful. Unfortunately, it is not as affordable as I would like. I can only afford it when on sale, so it is a treat for me! Very sturdy, nice bottles. I will definitely get more as soon as it goes on sale again!!!
a year agoNashotah
PLEASE SHARE!!! About 2 month ago I was having some serious health issues, or so I thought. I was having some episodes which included, blurred vision, a surge in my head, near fainting and loss of memory for seconds. I was having these "episodes" up to 25 times a day!! After a visit to the doctor they gave me little hope that it wasn't anything serious. They threw out there, brain tumor, seizures, mini stokes, or MS. After several thousands of dollars or testing and many sleepless nights, they found nothing. One day I woke up feeling great. I pondered over and over what was different today then the last few weeks. I and the doctor came to the conclusion that it was a product that I was drinking called SPARKLING ICE!!!! I felt great that day until about 1:00 pm and then I had a SPARKLING ICE and within a 1/2 hour started having symptoms again!! I stopped drinking it immediately, and have NOT had one episode since. I researched the product and it is noted on the internet that these are serious side effects of this product!!! The company has admitted that these are “possible” side effects! I contacted the company, TALKING RAIN, and explained the situation that I was in. After asking them to put a WARNING label on this product and to provide me with a small amount of money to cover my medical costs and lost wages. I told them I was confident that they would make this right, so it wouldn't happen to anyone else. They refused, after looking at the records they said there was no confirmation that is was their product.  I would like EVERYONE to stop using this product and to share my story, so this doesn't happen to you or your loved ones!!!!
6 months ago
Sparkling ICE Waters - Crisp Apple uploaded by susanne H.
Purchased at: Kroger
This is my favorite Sparkling Ice. It does actually taste like apple. I buy this kind every time I go to the store. The price is good. I like knowing I can drink these without all of the guilt.
3 years agoLake Zurich , IL
Bought this at the store today because they were out of the black cherry flavor. Thought I would really like it because I love Apple cider. Such a mistake! This was way too sour, and the carbonation made it really hard to drink more than a sip at a time. I will be returning my unopened bottles, and buying regular Apple cider instead.
3 years agoLouisville, KY
I am obsessed with this! When I lived in Malaysia for a bit they had a drink similar to it called Zapple. When I moved back to the US I thought I would not have it again or at least anytime soon. THIS DRINK. It tastes so much like it! It takes me back to great memories. I recommend it to people who love refreshing apple drinks! Great product!
3 years agoPaducah Ky
Maybe I don't like apple as much as I thought but this one just tastes odd to me. It's like it's trying so hard to be holiday sparkling apple cider bUT it doesn't truly believe in its self! The rest of the sparkling ice beverages are good, just not this one.
3 years agoEastlake, OH
This is my go to drink anytime of the day. I have been buying this for almost a year now. It's a great deal considering the quality you receive. The packaging is so cute and I will continue to buy this product