Sparkling ICE Waters - Coconut Pineapple

by Sparkling ICE

You may not be sitting on the beach, but with tropical pineapple and tantalizing coconut, a mini umbrella would be totally appropriate.

I haven't tried this flavor before. Is the coconut flavor Strong or subtle?
The best tasting carbonated water by far. No calories and makes you feel like you're drinking a slightly flat soda. Love it!!
This is pretty much the only thing that my boyfriend's 5 year old son will drink. Is this a healthy choice for him to drink on a daily basis?
Start your review of Sparkling ICE Waters - Coconut Pineapple!
How would you rate this product?
2 years ago
My husband brings these to me very day at work they are so refreshing and he gets them at Walmart I believe they are only about a dollar and so are very affordable and have so many different flavors but the coconut and lime is my favorite!
3 years ago
I really like this ice sparkling water it tastes so good and it is so refreshing it's a good value for such good quality of taste the packaging is so cute and i recommend it for anyone i absolutely love it
3 years ago
Omg these are soooooo good. I love all of the flavors but the pineapple is my favorite it's sweet and bubbly and amazing. The bottle is a nice shape. I will definitely be buying more in the future 😍
3 years agoAlto, NM
I feel like I am having a real treat when drinking Sparkling Ice. Refreshing with out all the empty calories of a soda. While they are available at most grocery stores, I wish they were more readily available at gas stations.
3 years agospring, TX
I loveeeeeeee these drinks they are so delicious and delightful , the coconut pineapple is so good , just like the kiwi and strawberry , apple, watermelon strawberry these are the main ones i enjoy.
3 years agoMoyock, NC
Sparkling ICE Waters - Coconut Pineapple uploaded by Melissa T.
Sparkling ICE Waters - Coconut Pineapple uploaded by Melissa T.
I love these drinks, full of flavor! This one the Coconut pineapple is one of my favorites!! They're zero calories, they taste so good! I always have 2 or 3 in my fridge at all times! They're pretty inexpensive and you can find them in your local grocery store. I say buy one and try it what's there to lose? You don't like it then don't buy it again but if you do then you got a new drink to add to your life!! Perfect for those soda lovers who hate the guilt of drinking a soda.
2 years agoMidland, TX
My favorite sparkling ice flavor. The mix of coconut and pineapple is perfect. They really compliment each other for a refreshing summer drink. They are about $1 each bottle so they are a great value!
3 years agoSouth Bend, IN
Love this product.  When I am trying to avoid soda but want a lot of flavor, this product hits the spot!  I buy it regularly, it is very affordable.   Would highly recommend to everyone to try and frequently do to my friends.
3 years agoLebanon, PA
I love these sparkling ice drinks they taste exactly how they are named! This coconut pineapple is defiantly my favorite one by them. If you like coconut and carbonated drinks you should defiantly get your hands on this drink!
a year ago
I have tried to like this flavor, but for some reason it tastes like sunscreen to me. It might be the strong coconut smell or maybe the Sucralose after taste. If you see this flavor in a variety pack, don’t get it.