BY SPARKLING ICE

You may not be sitting on the beach, but with tropical pineapple and tantalizing coconut, a mini umbrella would be totally appropriate.

• The best tasting carbonated water by far. No calories and makes y...2 Answers
  • This is pretty much the only thing that my boyfriend's 5 year old...3 Answers
  • I haven't tried this flavor before. Is the coconu... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Kmart
💁🏻 V.
Waterbury , CT
I drink these every single day!! They helped me loose a lot of weight replacing soda and juice with a them! I love almost every flavor . At first I was not sure about buying this flavor but it taste more like pineapple than coconut to me. Definitely worth a try if you haven’t tried them yet. One of my favs!!
Taylor R.
Roselle, IL
Absolutely love these drink! Coconut pineapple is the perfect combination of flavor that keeps you wanting more. I use this product daily because it’s zero calories and perfect flavor. I buy this drink in bulk weekly and would recommend this flavor to everyone! Delicious
Samantha L.
Doral, FL
Is my favorite flavor! Is like the flavor when I was a child🙌🏼 pineapple and coconut omg no sugar and sparkling! The most fantastic! Better than a soda and healthy opción if u are in a healthy life! 🙌🏼❤️🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼
Elizabeth R.
West Columbia, SC
I love these! They meet that craving for something carbonated without throwing your diet off track. I was skeptical about this flavor but it basically tastes like a carbonated pina colada so it’s on the list to buy again.
Stephanie H.
Mount Vernon, WA
This is my favorite sparkling ice flavor. I drink at least 5 per week. I cant get enough. They are so refreshing and have the best flavor. I recommend this drink to anyone that likes pina coladas.
Zairea S.
Reading , PA
Sparkling Ice waters are so good. It's only around a dollar for each one and it's a decent sized bottle. The carbonated part of the drink doesn't burn your throat like I feel like most sparkling waters do. It has subtle carbonation and comes in so many different flavors! The taste is always fantastic and it's certainly one of my favorite drinks.
Sloan G.
Tampa, FL
I use this stuff to mix with alcohol and it works as a pretty great chaser! I feel like it's really not too great for you, so if you're really health conscious and worry about 0 calories sugars and chemicals I would probably stay away from this. But it is zero calories so.. you win some you lose some
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
This is the only flavor if Ice water worth drinking. They're sweet enough you feel more like you're drinking a soda than a drink with no sweeteners. They're pretty affordable and easy to find. Easily the best sparkling water on the market right now.
Sarah R.
Gilbert , AZ
This a new favorite of mine. I used Strawberry Mojito BCAAs from Slap Nutrition for my workouts and paired with coconut pineapple it's the best tasting combo! I always find these cheap at Target or Fry's and they help curb my need for carbonation from soda.
Brooke B.
Chisholm, MN
Love this flavor of Sparkling Ice water! It's so refreshing when chilled and has a fantastic tropical flavor that's bold and sweet. I follow a sugar free, high protein diet, and I love that I can drink these fantastic waters while I'm on my diet.
Noel W.
Cross Lanes, WV
This is pretty much the only thing that my boyfriend's 5 year old son will drink. Is this a healthy choice for him to drink on a daily basis?
Shawna M.
The best tasting carbonated water by far. No calories and makes you feel like you're drinking a slightly flat soda. Love it!!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I haven't tried this flavor before. Is the coconut flavor Strong or subtle?