BY SPARKLING ICE

You may not be sitting on the beach, but with tropical pineapple and tantalizing coconut, a mini umbrella would be totally appropriate.

• The best tasting carbonated water by far. No calories and...2 Answers
  • This is pretty much the only thing that my boyfriend's 5 ...3 Answers
  • I haven't tried this flavor before. Is the coconut flavor...2 Answers
Laura W.
Virginia
Purchased at: Safeway
I have never been a fan of sparkling water, ever. Until now. While visiting a friend I was super thirsty and this was one of the only things she had on hand - I never expected to like the flavor or carbonation but found myself oddly in love with it. I pick up several of the Ice flavors now whenever I’m at the store since I’m a recently reformed Diet Coke fiend...these are great to have on hand so I don’t reach for Diet Coke and this flavor has become one of my favorites. I generally find them on sale for $1 a bottle.
Valerie D.
Fayetteville, NC
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Yum! This sparkling water drink is delicious and zero calories. It is definitely my go to when I want a little something other than water. Its also only 99 cents at my local store. It’s a steal! This is my favorite flavor but there are no bad flavors.
Laura D.
Bath, ON
Overall a tasty drink. It’s not too sweet. You can definitely taste both coconut and pineapple without the overly citrusy taste. It has a nice pina colada feel. I wish it were a little more fizzy with a bit more of a creamy taste - is that a thing? It should be lol
Eri W.
Brooklyn, NY
This is one of my favorite flavors of the Sparkling Ice Waters. This flavor tastes just like a tropical coconut and pineapple soda except with no sugars or calories. I have been on a strict diet and love drinking sparkling ICE waters when I am tired of plain old water. They are almost always on special at the local grocery store, Walgreens and Target for $1 per bottle or sometimes 3 for $2. These dont have that weird salty taste that some sparling waters have and I appreciate that. These are also great mixers for a low calorie cocktail that can get you a buzz and not hurt your waistline ;)
Nia N.
Coconut pineapple is one of my FAVORITE flavors from Sparkling Ice. It’s an excellent fruit soda substitute, since is has no sugar and no calories. There is also no sodium and no aspartame (the sweetener is sucralose. Ingredients attached.). For adults watching their caloric intake, try this as a mixer for alcoholic drinks (add in an ounce or two of a low-calorie liquor for a super low-cal piña colada!). Or, drink this as-is; it pairs especially well with Caribbean flavors, grilled seafood, and tacos!
BobbiJo M.
York, PA
I love the flavor profile!  Zero calories,  zero carbs.... it's like drinking a fizzy soda,  without the bad stuff. I also love that their vitamins added.
Kayla B.
katy texas
I really love these they taste like soda but have no calories and no high Fructose corn syrup which is great and they are really cheep for one bottle it’s like a dollar the only thing is that they leave a weird after taste which for me is bearable but it is noticeable
Vanessa R.
San Antonio , TX
Purchased a bottle of this from Wal-Mart yesterday for $1. I didn't know what to expect, as I am not big on flavored drinks. I blended it with heavy creamer & ice. oh my gosh, it was definitely a treat! The best part is, no carbs! Will be purchasing again
Alice H.
Appleton, WI
Flavor tastes very artificial. Not my favorite Sparkling Ice flavor. I thought I’d love this one since coconut and pineapple are two of my favorite things. The color is appealing, but that’s about it.
Zairea S.
Reading , PA
Sparkling Ice waters are so good. It's only around a dollar for each one and it's a decent sized bottle. The carbonated part of the drink doesn't burn your throat like I feel like most sparkling waters do. It has subtle carbonation and comes in so many different flavors! The taste is always fantastic and it's certainly one of my favorite drinks.
Noel W.
Cross Lanes, WV
This is pretty much the only thing that my boyfriend's 5 year old son will drink. Is this a healthy choice for him to drink on a daily basis?
Shawna M.
Weston, FL
The best tasting carbonated water by far. No calories and makes you feel like you're drinking a slightly flat soda. Love it!!
Victoria F.
I haven't tried this flavor before. Is the coconut flavor Strong or subtle?

Target