Sparkling ICE Waters - Cherry Limeade

by Sparkling ICE

The sweetness of fresh cherries mixed with a hint of tangy lime create a flavor so out of this world, you can taste it from space.

Where can you get bigger bottles of this?
I love Sprakling Ice but I never seen it in a can before is this new or is it in certain areas.
Has anyone seen a larger size bottle in these!
Start your review of Sparkling ICE Waters - Cherry Limeade!
How would you rate this product?
Portland
Purchased at: Safeway
this is my faaaavorite drink of all time. i love all the sparkling ice drinks but this is the best one. i buy it all the time. i can’t believe it’s 0 calories, it’s super sweet. i really love the bottle too.
Phoenix , NY
Mmmm I love these. Especially the canned ones, I'm a soda addict and this is the ONLY/best alternative. I love cherry limeade flavored stuff. Honestly just so delicious I love the cans and the bottles. They're a little pricey but so worth it and not any more expensive than soda. I try to drink regular water and these to replace my soft drinks so I don't really look at them as "water" but a treat. They taste like it and I like not having the gross chemicals from soda in my systems. They're much better than simple seltzer. I want to try black cherry but they don't sell them where I live unfortunately. Regardless this flavor is amazing.
Bowling Green, KY
These taste incredible, but I don't find them very satisfying or thirst-quenching in the same way that regular water usually is. Don't be fooled by the "healthy" advertising; these are much closer to soda than they are to water. If you have the budget for it, they might be a soda replacement, but definitely not a replacement for plain water. At times, I actually found the Sparkling ICE to make me thirstier, so I would have to carry a water bottle around in addition to my fruity indulgence. If you're looking for a "dessert" drink that doesn't carry a ton of calories, this is a great choice.
Elgin, IL
This brand has kept me from drinking pop, especially this flavor. I love the carbonation and the sweet taste without the calories. Besides, it's super affordable!
Low Carb
San Antonio, TX
If you love cherry limeades from Sonic this is the drink for you! Pour it over a fresh cup of ice and it’s so delicious! Super affordable and you’re not drinking your calories away!
La Mesa, CA
Purchased at: Safeway
This drink tastes very good. It is all the wonderful that is cherry limeade plus sparkling water, but with fewer calories. This is the best flavor that I have tried from this brand.
Plainfield, IL
This is an OG for me! This was the first flavor I ever tried and still one of my favorites! Love finding drinks that replace my craving for soda and this is it! SO GOOD!
Miami
Me encantan todos los saborea porque son mas naturales que otras marcas que he probado (más artificiales). Son 0 Cal, 0 azúcar, 0 carbohidratos. Las recomiendo 100%
Organic, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
Lansing, MI
I'm actually drinking one of these as I write this review! I always get excited when I see that I have some of these in my house! THIS IS THE BEST FLAVOR! I don't know how to describe why I love this so much. The lime and cherry flavor are balanced and neither are overpowering. I love putting one of these in the freezer for a while and having it be extra cold because it is SO refreshing and delicious. I highly recommend not only this brand, but especially this flavor!
Green Bay, WI
We love to take this out on the boat out fishing!! It is refreshing when it is hot out!! This is another staple in our family's refrigerator. It is liked by everyone! When it is hot out, it hits the spot!! We have tried most of the flavors and they are all good...but this would be our favorite flavor! Ot takes good, not artificially tasting. It is low calories, so not too much sugar for a treat! We will certainly continue to stock in our home.