Sparkling ICE Waters - Cherry Limeade

by Sparkling ICE

The sweetness of fresh cherries mixed with a hint of tangy lime create a flavor so out of this world, you can taste it from space.

Where can you get bigger bottles of this?
I love Sprakling Ice but I never seen it in a can before is this new or is it in certain areas.
Has anyone seen a larger size bottle in these!
Start your review of Sparkling ICE Waters - Cherry Limeade!
How would you rate this product?
Manchester, CT
I am so obsessed with this flavor. It takes exactly like the Cherry Limeades from Sonic (the fast food place) except it doesn't have all of the unhealthy factors. Sparkling Ice drinks are my go to replacement for water (I have a hard time drinking just water, I hate the taste! :p)
No Special Diet
I LOVE these drinks! With zero calories, I can have a guilt-free fizzy treat. The flavor is bold and satisfying, without the sickening sweetness of a diet drink. It is great mixed with other juices, or even alcohol for a surprising twist! Great drink to relax with by the pool or on the beach, or for a mid-afternoon pick-me-up!
Rougemont, NC
Everyone in my family loves Sparkling Ice. I purchase a large case from Sam's Club once a month and it never makes it through the entire month. Cherry Limeade is my favorite flavor. This drink has replaced my daily coke and had cut down my cravings for soda all together!
Organic, Dairy Free
Columbia, SC
These Sparkling Ice waters are amazing especially if you want to stop drinking soda but still want something bubbly to drink. The ingredients are readable and it has low carb and sugar count. There is no aspartame which is amazing! Ice should add some more flavors!
No Special Diet
Sparkling Ice is one of my all time favorite drinks. I wish it were healthier, but it is a good drink for a cheat day sort of thing. It is a good value, about one dollar at Publix if you buy multiples. The flavors are all fantastic, but cherry limeade is my favorite.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I have always been a fan of cherry limeade flavor in general, so when I first tried this, I assumed it would be as great as the rest. WOW, was I wrong...it was better! Fresh, refreshing taste and such a great price. A clear no-brainer when trying to decide over other options. Plus, zero calories! Can't go wrong!
Russell, KY
My Dad drinks this like crack. It has a heavy artificial taste, but it has a nice tartness to it. I like drinking them in the afternoon at work. They are tasty, better for you than pop, and have just the right amount of carbonation. Would recommend that if you have not tried this flavor, to do so!
No Special Diet
THIS IS SERIOUSLY MY MOST FAVOURITE ONE OF ALL THE Sparkling ICE & I've had them all. Ever since Costco started selling them way back in the day I've been addicted. Always upset when they changed flavors, until this one came around! It's like a slurpee! SOOOO GOOD!
Gluten Free, Dairy Free
Sidney, OH
I absolutely love this! Out of all the flavors this one is what I buy most often. Sometimes I have to hide them because my grand daughter likes them too! I love the price very reasonable. On a hot day I pour this over ice and enjoy! The bottle is a lot slimmer than most other beverages so it fits well in a lunch bag.
Evansville, IN
Sparkling ICE Waters - Cherry Limeade uploaded by Lauren T.
Great drink! It's nice and refreshing and doesn't have a super sugary taste. The flavors are all zero calories and aren't dogmatically sources of anything bad, so you can feel good about drinking them. All the flavors are spot on. Delicious!