Sparkling ICE Waters - Cherry Limeade

by Sparkling ICE

The sweetness of fresh cherries mixed with a hint of tangy lime create a flavor so out of this world, you can taste it from space.

Where can you get bigger bottles of this?
I love Sprakling Ice but I never seen it in a can before is this new or is it in certain areas.
Has anyone seen a larger size bottle in these!
Start your review of Sparkling ICE Waters - Cherry Limeade!
How would you rate this product?
This is the only flavor of ice I drink! I think all the other flavors are gross! But this one definitely tastes like a cherry limeade! I buy it in the 12 packs to cut down on cost! Since I'm watching my calories I only opt for calorie free drinks!
Organic
I love all Sparkling ICE waters, but this is my favorite flavor! I used to drink a lot of soda and I'm not a fan of water from the tap so this was a great way to help me transition from sodas to water that actually tastes good! I'm addicted to these flavored waters.
Greenville , KY
OML THIS IS MY GO TO DRINK I LOVE IT SO MUCH. It has 0% fat, sodium , carbs, sugar, protein. It has 0 calories. And 10% vitamin d, b3, b6, b12, b5, and biotin. Plus 50mg of green tea extract. And it taste so good!
Wilmington, NC
Out of all the sparkling ICE flavors this one is hands down my favorite. I LOVE this stuff! It's nice and tart rather than overbearingly sweet and is satisfyingly fizzy. I grab these frequently, a good alternative for soda.
Portland, OR
If I could drink only one beverage for the rest of my life, it would be this drink. This is my all time favorite carbonated beverage and beats all of the other flavors. It's so affordable and I normally buy up to 12 at a time (thanks, Amazon.)
No Special Diet
Love these waters, especially this flavor (cherry limeade). They have no calories, no sugar, and lots of vitamins. Not to mention they are only a dollar at the grocery store or the dollar store. They don't have much fizz either.
Organic, No Special Diet
Nooksack, WA
I love this flavor! It has a nice strong carbonation to it so if your looking to kick soda I strongly suggest this one to do it! They are super affordable and I definitely recommend them the flavor is a nice line but not too overpowering
Gluten Free, Dairy Free
Stamford, CT
I really like these sparkling waters. They are very crisp and refreshing, and sweet enough to curb my want for soda. I like that they have no calories and a ton of different flavors. The prices are good too!
Austin, TX
Sparkling ice waters are so refreshing and delicious! I love that there are 0 calories so I can enjoy this tasty beverage without guilt. They have so many other flavors that are great as well!
No Special Diet
These are delicious and I truly have never had a bad flavor. They’re not insanely high in sugar and are low calorie but still have that carbonated effect that really hits the spot. They’re decently priced too.