Sparkling ICE Waters - Cherry Limeade

by Sparkling ICE

The sweetness of fresh cherries mixed with a hint of tangy lime create a flavor so out of this world, you can taste it from space.

Where can you get bigger bottles of this?
I love Sprakling Ice but I never seen it in a can before is this new or is it in certain areas.
Has anyone seen a larger size bottle in these!
Start your review of Sparkling ICE Waters - Cherry Limeade!
How would you rate this product?
Hillsborough, NC
Hands down the most refreshing pick me up drink! I love all the flavors, but this one is definitely the best.
Gluten Free
Jenks, OK
Great flavor. Good fizz. I'm diabetic & love that I can have good flavor without the sugar, carbs & calories.
My favorite flavor! Tastes great on its own or as a mixer with liquor! Doesn't have the aspartame aftertaste
This is a great drink. I take it with me to work and I drink it during lunch. It's refreshing and I enjoy it.
Dairy Free
Erie, PA
I love this product. The sparkling in the product help give up drinking soda. great drink and awesome flavor
Hot Springs National Park, AR
This is a very delicious beverage. My child and I bought these the other day and we have zipped through them.
Oneida, TN
I hate anything that is supposed to taste anything like Cherry Limeade, but this is ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!!!!
Bayonne, NJ
My all time favorite sparking soda! It's cherry flavor is delicious. One problem is the price. Too expensive
Kingsville, TX
The flavor was kind of like a slush , but I'm just not the sparkling water type. It was good just not for me.
No Special Diet
Charlotte, NC
I love all ice drink most of all cherry limeade I always like having some at home🍹🍹it's just a great drink