Sparkling ICE Waters - Cherry Limeade

by Sparkling ICE

The sweetness of fresh cherries mixed with a hint of tangy lime create a flavor so out of this world, you can taste it from space.

Where can you get bigger bottles of this?
I love Sprakling Ice but I never seen it in a can before is this new or is it in certain areas.
Has anyone seen a larger size bottle in these!
Start your review of Sparkling ICE Waters - Cherry Limeade!
How would you rate this product?
Vance, AL
If you don't like plain water this is the best next thing. I love cherry limeades but when your own a diet you don't want all those calories. This drink is very refreshing and tastes great
No Special Diet
Mcdonough, GA
This is the BEST flavor ever! Great for on the go, Sprite , or even to mix with alcohol (if your of age!) there are always 5 for $5 sales, so I buy them like that! They're awesome! And the sugar and calories are low!
Kilgore, TX
As of ice water goes if you're looking for a cheap but great tasting carbonated water and ice is the way to go it is a very good water great quality especially for the price I like the cherry flavor it's sweet and it satisfies a lot of cravings in my opinion
Dairy Free
Sparkling Ice has become my substitution of soda ( i don't drink soda that often) i drink a lot of water through the day but when outside i prefer buying sparkling Ice than soda or any other sweet beverage, this flavor is my favorite one and also strawberry-kiwy
Organic, Low Carb, No Special Diet
These drinks are pretty tasty. I also like the fact that there are no yellow dyes in this particular kind (Yellow dyes are toxic to consume. They cause tumors and cancer and are banned in many other countries.) However, many of the other kinds have this dye in there. Look at the nutrition info!
Syracuse, NY
I am a huge soda lover so finding a beverage that tastes so yummy for me is not as easy as one might think, but then once I tried this I drink this just as much a soda now! It is so yummy and a lot better for you!
Murray
This is the only Sparkling Ice product that I will ever buy because this flavor is somewhat compared to the Clearly Canadian Wild Cherry drink.  Many stores sell this product for $1, it is affordable on any budget.  I would caution those who have red dye allergies against this beverage.
No Special Diet
Bicknell, IN
This drink is *almost* too good to be true. No carbs, sugar, or calories, but completely refreshing! I was so pleasantly surprised at the delightful flavor and didn’t have to feel guilty about empty calories. It will be my summer poolside sip! WAY better than other low cal drinks on the market.
Mansfield, OH
I cannot live without a sparkling ICE everyday. It is a FANTASTIC alternative to sodas or sugary juices. I only drink water and teas, but occasionally crave the carbonation. This sparkling water gives great flavor and quenches that craving.
I'm always craving carbonated beverages, but I don't like constantly reaching for soda out of concern for my health. These are a healthier and delicious alternative. I drink them all the time.
Vegetarian