Sparkling ICE Waters - Cherry Limeade

by Sparkling ICE

The sweetness of fresh cherries mixed with a hint of tangy lime create a flavor so out of this world, you can taste it from space.

Where can you get bigger bottles of this?
I love Sprakling Ice but I never seen it in a can before is this new or is it in certain areas.
Has anyone seen a larger size bottle in these!
Start your review of Sparkling ICE Waters - Cherry Limeade!
How would you rate this product?
Lebanon, PA
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
My absolute favorite flavored water! I cannot get enough of it! First of all, this is the best mixer for coconut rum! It’s great plain and has a lot of flavor to it. It doesn’t taste watered down or plain. Ibotta offers rebates on ten purchases very doyen and sales are being run all the time. This product is fantastic for the value!
Proctorville, OH
Oh my gosh, I absolutely love this stuff and this flavor is by far my favorite of any other sparkling water out there that I've personally tried. I'm a total soda addict, and if I have this on hand at home, I have zero issues. It satisfies my craving for soda, but is much healthier and every bit as satisfying.
Mckinney
This my favorite flavor of Sparkling Ice Water! This is not a flavor combo that I would typically drink but it’s so good. This is also one of the few carbonated drinks my husband will drink, I always have to buy multiple if this flavor because they don’t last long in my fridge.
Low Carb
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Good option for low calorie, does not have much flavor, nor Acucar, alias does not contain Acucar. I'd say it's a specie of Gatorade but beauty, because it contains some vitamins for the female system. I think it's good ice cream when it gets hot.
Vegetarian, Organic, Gluten Free
Rossville, GA
When trying to cut sodas out of my diet I always go to a drink like this. This flavor is in my top 3! It’s so refreshing and I always keep some in my fridge, I recommend this to anyone that asks!
Vegetarian, Organic, No Special Diet
Buffalo
Purchased at: Walmart
Healthy alternative to pop!!! I always buy these because I crave pop often / and this hits the spot! I would love if the other flavors were better but my fav is the cherry limeade. Very affordable and usually on sale!! Always recommend
Sugar Free, Low Carb
This drink taste so good! I cannot believe their is no sugar or no calories when it tastes like it would. I enjoy the flavor of this one and love this drink! They are hard to find in some stores but a great newer flavor
Vegan, No Special Diet
NA
Sparkling ICE Waters - Cherry Limeade uploaded by Victoria O.
Sparkling ICE Waters - Cherry Limeade uploaded by Victoria O.
Purchased at: Target
I really liked this Sparkling Ice Cherry 🍒 Limeade! It was super refreshing and you could 100% taste the cherry and a bit of lime. I have bought many flavors of Sparkling Ice and I have never found a flavor I didn't like.
Salem , MA
This is my favorite flavor cherry limeade the best. I was shopping at Wal-Mart and happened upon this drink. I cherries and cherry flavor so I knew I had to try this drink so happy I did!!
Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Low Carb
Burnsville
Purchased at: Target
In general I love Sparkling Ice! They are so flavorful and super carbonated with no calories. They are such a treat for me so I’ve tried out nearly every flavor to find my favorites. This is an absolute favorite flavor of mine! I honestly don’t really taste the lime which I don’t mind, I’m glad the cherry is more evident, but maybe others would like a more even blend.