Sparkling ICE Waters - Cherry Limeade

by Sparkling ICE

The sweetness of fresh cherries mixed with a hint of tangy lime create a flavor so out of this world, you can taste it from space.

Where can you get bigger bottles of this?
I love Sprakling Ice but I never seen it in a can before is this new or is it in certain areas.
Has anyone seen a larger size bottle in these!
Start your review of Sparkling ICE Waters - Cherry Limeade!
How would you rate this product?
Lansing, KS
Love love love!!!! For no artificial favors or sweeteners, this is solo tasty! This is my favorite flavor of all!
Gluten Free, Sugar Free
Molalla
I live on this stuff in the summertime! Alone or mixed into an adult beverage it is delicious and so refreshing!
I drink it al the time instead of soda. It tastes so good and fulfills the craving of something other than water.
No Special Diet
These are my 2nd favorite, bai drinks are 1st, and they are delicious. I like the variety they have and 0 sugars!
Organic, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
new york, NY
Delicious low calorie drink when you're already restricting your diet in other ways. Also great to use as a mixer
This is a great tasting substitute for any kind of pop. This brand is what made me be able to quit drinking pop.
Norfolk, VA
I love this flavor!!! It's like having a treat without all the calories. Not too sweet, not too tart. Just right!
Kosher
Firth, NE
I love the taste of all of these sparkling waters. The cherry limeade is by far my favorite. It's a great combo.
This is definitely my favorite flavor of sparkling ice! It tastes like a cherry lime Rickey! Highly recommend it
Dairy Free
Little Rock, AR
This #refreshing drink totally hits the spot! It is #crisp and #clean and has so much #flavor for zero calories!
No Special Diet