Sparkling ICE Waters - Cherry Limeade

by Sparkling ICE

The sweetness of fresh cherries mixed with a hint of tangy lime create a flavor so out of this world, you can taste it from space.

Where can you get bigger bottles of this?
I love Sprakling Ice but I never seen it in a can before is this new or is it in certain areas.
Has anyone seen a larger size bottle in these!
Start your review of Sparkling ICE Waters - Cherry Limeade!
How would you rate this product?
Birmingham, AL
Another great ICE flavor! The perfect blend of sweet and sour to curb any sweet or soda cravings you're having! LOVE!
Organic, Gluten Free, Kosher
Burnsville, MN
Wow Love this brand ICE and this flavor cherry limeade is delicious. The flavor is authentic and its so refreshing!
Covington, GA
I always buy this when I go to the store . Very good. I first tired this at an art festival before it was in stores
Nut Free
Minneapolis, MN
Love these!! They come in so many flavors, Cherry Limeade is my fave...the best part 0 Calories, Carbs and Sodium😀
Very refreshing flavor. Neither the cherry or lime is too over-powering. One of my favorite Sparkling Ice flavors.
I love these things. The cherry limeade is one of my favorite flavors. I love the taste and they are a go-to drink.
Stanwood, IA
I love this drink, It taste amazing. I get this drink at least once a week. I also love the fizziness of this drink
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Round Lake, IL
Yum, this tastes so delicious and bubbly. I love the combination of cherry and lime. It tastes fresh and delicious.
Orange, TX
I love a good Cherry Limeade and these are the bomb. They are delicious and have the perfect amount of carbonation.
Good fruity drink alternative to sodas. It it light, crisp, and refreshing without all the added calories and sugar