BY SPARKLING ICE #85 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

The sweetness of fresh cherries mixed with a hint of tangy lime create a flavor so out of this world, you can taste it from space.

• Where can you get bigger bottles of this? 1 Answers
  • I love Sprakling Ice but I never seen it in a can before is this ...2 Answers
  • Has anyone seen a larger size bottle in these!2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Courtney L.
Foodie Expert
This sparkling ice is really good when you don't want to just drink plain water. It doesn't have any sodium or sugars in it which is what I look for in alternative drinks. The cherry limeade flavor is really good. It's not overly sweet and the carbonation fixes my cravings for pop. Definitely worth trying!
Beth A.
Troutville, VA
Foodie Expert
I am known for always having a Sparkling ICE water in my hand at work and if I am lucky, it is my favorite flavor- Cherry Limeaide. I can't state enough how much I love this. They have great flavor, lots of fizz, no icky aftertaste. Easy to find at most grocery stores. Highly recommend.
Chandler C.
Spokane Vly, WA
I just tried this for the first time and I love it.
I am giving up soda and was looking for a carbonated replacement that wasn't crazy high in sugar and carbs. I found these and they're great no sugar or carbs. This flavor is my favorite so far, it reminds me of Mountain Dew Code Red so this is a great option for killing soda cravings.
Jenifer K.
Grand Jct, CO
This sparkling water is like a small price of heaven exploded in your mouth. It's so good and refreshing. I was skeptical but it is good. If I had a complaint, it would be that the can is a tad small so I feel like I have to have 2 or 3 cans to be happy, but that could just be my glutinous ways showing again. Do yourself a favor and get some of this deliciousness in your belly!
Megan J.
Foodie Expert
This one was completely "so-so" as far as flavor goes. I have tried other cherry limeade waters that I prefer much more. However, I do think if this were served with crushed ice and perhaps as a slush instead it would have exceeded my expectations and tasted much nicer. Overall, not horrible but not that great either.
Victoria P.
San Antonio, TX
This stuff is amazing. Especially if youre pregnant and cant have soda. I read the ingredients no aspartame which is good for me. It reminds me of the slushy flavor at sonic without all the added sugar. I honestly dont miss soda when i have these awesome flavors. NOTE TO FUTURE SELF DO NOT PUT IN FREEZER AGAIN IT BLEW UP IN LESS THEN 3 HRS... lolol
Taylor R.
House Springs, MO
Foodie Expert
Definitely love this drink a lot!!! Plus the price $1-$1.50 is great...i have no problem getting a few of these for my everyday life. Especially this one because it tastes so good and many people would enjoy it!
Ashley B.
Westland, MI
Foodie Expert
Zero calories! One of my favorite carbonated beverages without high fructose corn syrup! Good flavor and lots of carbonation! Always available at a low price! Definitely recommend to anyone who loves carbonation but doesn't want to feel bloated and tired from soda!
Stephanie M.
Foodie Expert
Bought a combo pack at Costco and this was my favorite flavor in the pack. The two flavors mixed were so good and I had to buy more. Love to find these in bulk at Costco and love when they are on sale as well. A must buy and try.
Molly M.
Foodie Expert
This is the only flavor of ice I drink! I think all the other flavors are gross! But this one definitely tastes like a cherry limeade! I buy it in the 12 packs to cut down on cost! Since I'm watching my calories I only opt for calorie free drinks!
Maia M.
How does this taste, is it a sugary drink ?
This smells like laughing gas. Can I get high off this?
Amber M.
Shreveport, LA
Foodie Expert
I love Sprakling Ice but I never seen it in a can before is this new or is it in certain areas.
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger size bottle in these!
Madeline M.
Foodie Expert
Where can you get bigger bottles of this?