BY SPARKLING ICE #57 in Soda & Soft Drinks

The sweetness of fresh cherries mixed with a hint of tangy lime create a flavor so out of this world, you can taste it from space.

• Where can you get bigger bottles of this? 1 Answers
  • I love Sprakling Ice but I never seen it in a can before ...2 Answers
  • Has anyone seen a larger size bottle in these!2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo , MI
I love these. It’s a good way to get some carbonation without drinking pop. The flavors are good as well. The cherry limeade flavor is a bit stronger than some of the others, I feel, which is why I give it a four instead of a five.
Courtney L.
This sparkling ice is really good when you don't want to just drink plain water. It doesn't have any sodium or sugars in it which is what I look for in alternative drinks. The cherry limeade flavor is really good. It's not overly sweet and the carbonation fixes my cravings for pop. Definitely worth trying!
Lisa Clark H.
Salem, MA
This is my favorite flavor cherry limeade the best. I was shopping at Wal-Mart and happened upon this drink. I cherries and cherry flavor so I knew I had to try this drink so happy I did!!
Charley C.
Bridgeport, WV
I am a huge fan of all the Sparkling ICE waters but cherry limeade is my absolute FAVORITE flavor! I am obsessed with it.

0 calories, 0 carbs, and killer flavor? What more can you ask for. It is soooo refreshing and can be bought at a very fair price. 10/10!
Daphne W.
206 Vineyard Loop Moselle MS 39459
My very very favorite drink!! These taste just like Cherry Lime Aid from Sonic only they are sugar free and zero calories! These are good chilled or even almost frozen like a slushy!!!’
Allison S.
These sparkling waters always have a lot of flavor — and that’s true for this kind. My favorite is still lemonade, but this doesn’t have a “medicine” taste like I associate many cherry flavors with.
Kayla W.
I try to drink only water, but every once and awhile I want something that has some flavor. That's where these Sparkling ICE Waters come in handy. They taste so good, it's like a having a treat without actually eating sweets. I have tried several of these and cherry limeade is my definitely my favorite Sparking Ice water flavor! It tastes just like a cherry limeade from sonic! If you like cherry limeades, definitely give this a try!
Beth A.
Troutville, VA
I am known for always having a Sparkling ICE water in my hand at work and if I am lucky, it is my favorite flavor- Cherry Limeaide. I can't state enough how much I love this. They have great flavor, lots of fizz, no icky aftertaste. Easy to find at most grocery stores. Highly recommend.
Jenifer K.
Grand Jct, CO
This sparkling water is like a small price of heaven exploded in your mouth. It's so good and refreshing. I was skeptical but it is good. If I had a complaint, it would be that the can is a tad small so I feel like I have to have 2 or 3 cans to be happy, but that could just be my glutinous ways showing again. Do yourself a favor and get some of this deliciousness in your belly!
Megan J.
This one was completely "so-so" as far as flavor goes. I have tried other cherry limeade waters that I prefer much more. However, I do think if this were served with crushed ice and perhaps as a slush instead it would have exceeded my expectations and tasted much nicer. Overall, not horrible but not that great either.
Maia M.
How does this taste, is it a sugary drink ?
This smells like laughing gas. Can I get high off this?
Amber M.
Shreveport, LA
I love Sprakling Ice but I never seen it in a can before is this new or is it in certain areas.
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger size bottle in these!
Madeline M.
Where can you get bigger bottles of this?