Sparkling ICE Waters - Cherry Limeade

by Sparkling ICE

The sweetness of fresh cherries mixed with a hint of tangy lime create a flavor so out of this world, you can taste it from space.

Where can you get bigger bottles of this?
I love Sprakling Ice but I never seen it in a can before is this new or is it in certain areas.
Has anyone seen a larger size bottle in these!
Start your review of Sparkling ICE Waters - Cherry Limeade!
How would you rate this product?
a month ago
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Good option for low calorie, does not have much flavor, nor Acucar, alias does not contain Acucar. I'd say it's a specie of Gatorade but beauty, because it contains some vitamins for the female system. I think it's good ice cream when it gets hot.
3 months agoDetroit
Sparkling ICE has always been delicious to me. It’s a good alternative to sodas and it’s very strong flavor but less calories has a good impact on me because it’s really all I drink now other that waters.
3 months agoRossville, GA
When trying to cut sodas out of my diet I always go to a drink like this. This flavor is in my top 3! It’s so refreshing and I always keep some in my fridge, I recommend this to anyone that asks!
2 months agoNew Orleans
I love sparkling juice, and this brand in my opinion is inexpensive and delicious for what you pay for. I love the cherry limeade flavor. If you're on a diet these would be your best friend. The only downside is they get flat easily, so make sure you screw your cap back on after a drink. So yummy though! Would buy again. <3
a month agoBuffalo
Purchased at: Walmart
Healthy alternative to pop!!! I always buy these because I crave pop often / and this hits the spot! I would love if the other flavors were better but my fav is the cherry limeade. Very affordable and usually on sale!! Always recommend
a month ago
This drink taste so good! I cannot believe their is no sugar or no calories when it tastes like it would. I enjoy the flavor of this one and love this drink! They are hard to find in some stores but a great newer flavor
3 months ago
These are delicious and I truly have never had a bad flavor. They’re not insanely high in sugar and are low calorie but still have that carbonated effect that really hits the spot. They’re decently priced too.
10 months agoNA
Sparkling ICE Waters - Cherry Limeade uploaded by Victoria O.
Sparkling ICE Waters - Cherry Limeade uploaded by Victoria O.
Purchased at: Target
I really liked this Sparkling Ice Cherry 🍒 Limeade! It was super refreshing and you could 100% taste the cherry and a bit of lime. I have bought many flavors of Sparkling Ice and I have never found a flavor I didn't like.
2 years agoSalem , MA
This is my favorite flavor cherry limeade the best. I was shopping at Wal-Mart and happened upon this drink. I cherries and cherry flavor so I knew I had to try this drink so happy I did!!
10 months agoBurnsville
Purchased at: Target
In general I love Sparkling Ice! They are so flavorful and super carbonated with no calories. They are such a treat for me so I’ve tried out nearly every flavor to find my favorites. This is an absolute favorite flavor of mine! I honestly don’t really taste the lime which I don’t mind, I’m glad the cherry is more evident, but maybe others would like a more even blend.