BY SPARKLING ICE #72 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Sparkling Ice® Black Raspberry.
Naturally flavored sparkling mountain spring water.
Zero calories.
With vitamins and antioxidants.
TalkingRain®.

• Are there calories in this? Can I drink it in my diet?2 Answers
  • Is this a good substitute to soda?2 Answers
  • I've never tried these! Are they any good?14 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "This is my favorite flavor from the ICE sparkling water lineup and that's saying a lot, because I love all the flavors!" in 1 review
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
I picked up a bottle of sparkling ice flavored water today and I liked it but I didn't like it enough to purchase all the time.
It had a nice flavor. Better than I expected. And it was cheap. Just a buck.
And while I might buy on occasion this just isn't something I would buy a lot.
For the money I do recommend at least trying.
Morgan L.
Best stuff ever I love it so much I drink them everyday they keep u from drinking coke and the best flavor too I honestly love them and I buy them weekly I would so buy again and recommend
You guys need to try !!!
Courtney L.
This is my favorite flavor of the sparkling ice waters. It's really delicious and not overly sweet at all. The black raspberry has a really good taste to it and I love the carbonation of it. It has green tea extract in it too. It's a good healthy option too.
Jacqueline F.
Everyone try’s their best to be healthy around the holidays, and this is my #GIftCrush. I love that it comes in different flavors, and is salt free. I plan to put this in all my family’s stockings this Christmas.
Kayla W.
Pulaski, VA
I have tried several of the Sparking ICE water flavors and I love the black raspberry! It's so yummy and refreshing! I definitely recommend giving this one a try!
Sarah H.
saint louis, MO
I am OBSESSEDDD with this drink!  It's a great substitute for soda because of the carbonation and it's packed with flavor.  I love keeping these in my fridge to help me combat those cravings.  This is my favorite flavor and you can usually find these on sale for $10/10.
Brittany L.
My favorite! I buy these by 10s from giant eagle. They're great because they're so delicious and feels like I'm drinking pop but I don't feel guilty drinking them! 10000 stars!
Gabrielle H.
Highland Park, MI
Yummy taste and the best part no calories! Always a great price. I buy mine from Walmart only 98 cents or 10/10 at Kroger. I recommend this flavor and brand for a refreshing beverage that’s sparkling and can please all ages.
Stephanie H.
Mount Vernon, WA
I love sparkling ice. Very refreshing and flavorful. I really like this flavor. It’s one of my favorites. It keeps its carbonation for a long time. I drink at least one of these a day I love them so much.
Breanna K.
Surprise, AZ
These are healthy and good for you. They have the carbonation to give you the feeling as if you are drinking soda. There are several different flavors to pick from. Black raspberry being one of my favorites!
Ariana L.
San Diego, CA
I've never tried these! Are they any good?
Alla r.
Cordova, MD
Is it healthy? Need to watch my sugar intake
Kendall P.
Do these have sucralose or high fructose corn syrup in them?
Kadisha R.
Metairie, LA
Does it taste more like black raspberry or soda water? I hate anything that taste plain like soda water. Would this be a good thing to try?
Renée S.
Calgary, Alberta
I've seen these everywhere. Are they like a Pierrer? Do they have that carbonated water taste?