BY SPARKLING ICE

Sparkling Ice® Black Raspberry.
Naturally flavored sparkling mountain spring water.
Zero calories.
With vitamins and antioxidants.
TalkingRain®.

• Are there calories in this? Can I drink it in my diet?2 Answers
  • Is this a good substitute to soda?2 Answers
  • I've never tried these! Are they any good?14 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "This is my favorite flavor from the ICE sparkling water lineup and that's saying a lot, because I love all the flavors!" in 1 review
Yasmin A.
If you aren't really into sodas, but you still want something with a little bit of a fizz, this is the drink for you. It doesn't have the bitter taste of normal sparkling waters and tastes absolutely amazing. Best part is, each bottle is only a dollar! This flavor in particular is one of my favorites, but they have several other ones if you aren't a fan of the black raspberry. I do recommend drinking it either over ice or cooled, because it can be a little too sweet. Otherwise, I highly suggest giving this drink a shot!
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
If you’re looking for a sparkling water that is more like a soda than this is it. Very sweet and bubbly but not quite like a traditional sparkling water. It’s fairly refreshing and the price point is good. I just wish they were a little less sweet.
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
I picked up a bottle of sparkling ice flavored water today and I liked it but I didn't like it enough to purchase all the time.
It had a nice flavor. Better than I expected. And it was cheap. Just a buck.
And while I might buy on occasion this just isn't something I would buy a lot.
For the money I do recommend at least trying.
Morgan L.
Clarksville, TN
Best stuff ever I love it so much I drink them everyday they keep u from drinking coke and the best flavor too I honestly love them and I buy them weekly I would so buy again and recommend
You guys need to try !!!
Jacqueline F.
Everyone try’s their best to be healthy around the holidays, and this is my #GIftCrush. I love that it comes in different flavors, and is salt free. I plan to put this in all my family’s stockings this Christmas.
Rachel S.
Bristol
The Sparkling ICE Waters - Black Raspberry is my go to flavored water. I’m trying to cut back on my soda intake and this is the perfect way to reach my fitness goals as I don’t like the taste of plain water. It’s zero calories and zero sugar but 💯 amazing!
Abbi L.
Austin, IN
These things are so good. And so much variety! I especially love this one because it is a little tangy and I love that kind of thing. Love it! My high school used to sell them at lunches and now I buy my own at Wal-Mart.
Tiffany N.
Huntertown, IN
These drinks are sooooo good!!! Great alternative to soda or water. I'm not a big water drinker so these really help me through the day. I also love fizzy drinks which this is fizzy so I like that. I would recommend!
Fatima C.
Mineola, TX
OMGG can we take a moment for this amazing sparkling water! It’s the best flavor and I’m obsessed with it. It’s super inexpensive at Walmart and it has a super rich flavor! Totally recommend!!
Kayla W.
I have tried several of the Sparking ICE water flavors and I love the black raspberry! It's so yummy and refreshing! I definitely recommend giving this one a try!
Ariana L.
San Diego, CA
I've never tried these! Are they any good?
Alla r.
Cordova, MD
Is it healthy? Need to watch my sugar intake
Kendall P.
Do these have sucralose or high fructose corn syrup in them?
Kadisha R.
Metairie , LA
Does it taste more like black raspberry or soda water? I hate anything that taste plain like soda water. Would this be a good thing to try?
Renée S.
Calgary, Alberta
I've seen these everywhere. Are they like a Pierrer? Do they have that carbonated water taste?