BY SPARKLING ICE #58 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Sparkling Ice® Black Raspberry.
Naturally flavored sparkling mountain spring water.
Zero calories.
With vitamins and antioxidants.
TalkingRain®.

• Are there calories in this? Can I drink it in my diet?2 Answers
  • Is this a good substitute to soda?2 Answers
  • I've never tried these! Are they any good?14 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "This is my favorite flavor from the ICE sparkling water lineup and that's saying a lot, because I love all the flavors!" in 1 review
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
I picked up a bottle of sparkling ice flavored water today and I liked it but I didn't like it enough to purchase all the time.
It had a nice flavor. Better than I expected. And it was cheap. Just a buck.
And while I might buy on occasion this just isn't something I would buy a lot.
For the money I do recommend at least trying.
Miriam K.
Madison
Black raspberry is the best flavor hands down! I’ve tried them all and there’s no question about it. This brand in general is light and refreshing, very bubbly. Most flavors don’t taste great unless chilled but still good.
Angie J.
Sparkling ICE Waters - Black Raspberry
I have been trying to limit my pop consumption and these have been helping me out so much. The black raspberry is my favorite. When I went grocery shopping today I made sure to stock up for the up coming week.
Eva J.
I love ICE water. It is pretty good for you, and tastes great. I stock up when I can get them 10 for 10 at Kroger. This is one of my favorite flavors, and it tastes like black berry, but not too overpoweringly.
Morgan L.
Best stuff ever I love it so much I drink them everyday they keep u from drinking coke and the best flavor too I honestly love them and I buy them weekly I would so buy again and recommend
You guys need to try !!!
Courtney L.
This is my favorite flavor of the sparkling ice waters. It's really delicious and not overly sweet at all. The black raspberry has a really good taste to it and I love the carbonation of it. It has green tea extract in it too. It's a good healthy option too.
Jacqueline F.
Everyone try’s their best to be healthy around the holidays, and this is my #GIftCrush. I love that it comes in different flavors, and is salt free. I plan to put this in all my family’s stockings this Christmas.
Sarah H.
Saint Louis, MO
I am OBSESSEDDD with this drink!  It's a great substitute for soda because of the carbonation and it's packed with flavor.  I love keeping these in my fridge to help me combat those cravings.  This is my favorite flavor and you can usually find these on sale for $10/10.
Abbi L.
Austin, IN
These things are so good. And so much variety! I especially love this one because it is a little tangy and I love that kind of thing. Love it! My high school used to sell them at lunches and now I buy my own at Wal-Mart.
Tiffany N.
Huntertown, IN
These drinks are sooooo good!!! Great alternative to soda or water. I'm not a big water drinker so these really help me through the day. I also love fizzy drinks which this is fizzy so I like that. I would recommend!
Ariana L.
San Diego, CA
I've never tried these! Are they any good?
Alla r.
Cordova, MD
Is it healthy? Need to watch my sugar intake
Kendall P.
Do these have sucralose or high fructose corn syrup in them?
Kadisha R.
Metairie, LA
Does it taste more like black raspberry or soda water? I hate anything that taste plain like soda water. Would this be a good thing to try?
Renée S.
Calgary, Alberta
I've seen these everywhere. Are they like a Pierrer? Do they have that carbonated water taste?