Sparkling ICE Waters - Black Cherry

by Sparkling ICE

What’s sweet, juicy and tastes like it came right off the cherry tree? You guessed it, your new favorite flavor.

Ingredients: Carbonated Water, Natural Flavors, Apple Juice Concentrate, Malic Acid, Cherry Juice Concentrate, Potassium Benzoate (To Ensure Freshness), Citric Acid, Sucralose, Red 40, Green Tea Extract, Biotin 1% Trit. (Maltodextrin), Niacinamide (B3), D-Calcium Pantothenate (B5), Vitamin B12 0.1% (Mannitol), Vitamin D3, Pyridoxine HCI (B6), Blue 1

I’m just just wondering how sweet this drink is. Ford the carbonation gives some sort of resemblance to pop?
Does this leave a weird aftertaste?
how many flavor options are there?
Start your review of Sparkling ICE Waters - Black Cherry!
How would you rate this product?
Lincoln, NE
Sparkling ICE Waters - Black Cherry uploaded by Erika D.
This flavor of ICE is my absolute favorite! I LOVE the taste & that it is a way healthier drink than pop which I am used to drinking all too much. Ever since I started drinking this I keep going out & picking up more! I currently have a drawer at my office filled with different ICE drinks so I don't go out & buy pop. They only have about 5 calories in them & usually I hate sparkling drinks but this brand is a must try!Sparkling ICE Waters - Black Cherry
Austin
Sparkling ICE Waters - Black Cherry uploaded by Robyn A.
Purchased at: Target
This one is okay. The flavor reminds me of the cherry icees that I had when I was a kid. It’s DEFINITELY better if you chill it or pour it over ice. We like these in general since there is a diabetic in our home.
Wamego, KS
I like drinking Sparkling Ice waters because it’s better than drinking pop. The different flavors are really good but I prefer the berry flavors. With some foods I feel like I have to drink pop, so this is a nice alternative to trick my mind into drinking water lol! I would recommend this product.
Indianapolis, IN
 This drink is so good I love the sparkling flavor it has plus it is very flavorful. You can always count on sparkling ice drinks to be extremely crisp  and delicious. I love this drink and will definitely buy in the future as well as recommend it to others.
Duluth, MN
Yummmmm I buy these because they have greatflabor. Mix well with alcohol. Use half and recap and store in the fridge. Many different flavors I am excited to try them all. Also the price is awesome. Will definetly buy again and again. Available at my local stores.
Greenwood, IN
Sparkling ICE Waters - Black Cherry uploaded by Breanna J.
Purchased at: Walmart
I can't get enough of the flavor of ICE! Black Cherry ! I love this naturally flavored sparkling water because it has zero sugar and only 5 calories! I absolutely love the other flavor choices they carry!! Although I do wish they would carry some more.
Escondido
Sparkling ICE Waters - Black Cherry uploaded by Mayra G.
I am on a diet and I’m not allow to have drink with a lot of calories like normal soda BUT! This drink right here is amazing! You can get it for just 80¢! And it’s delicious! No sugar and just 5 calories or less per bottle! It depends on the flavor
Milford, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
These are great if you are trying to find a healthy alternative for pop! They are super affordable and often go on sale. They really help to fight pop cravings and they have 0 calories and 0 sugar.! I highly recommend anyone to try these!
Woodbridge , VA
Purchased at: Target
This one is my favorite flavors and the best sparkling water brand. I have tried a lot is the sparkling waters and a lot of them taste stale or you can’t even taste the flavor. But the ICE brand is great. Will definitely keep purchasing.
Topeka, KS
My all time favorite flavor of this brand! Amazing flavor and great taste without being too much carbonation. These are great drinks for the ball parks or picnics with kids. I’m also not afraid to make them a mixer for my adult drinks
Ask a question to the Influenster community...