Sparkling ICE Waters - Black Cherry uploaded by sarah a.Sparkling ICE Waters - Black Cherry uploaded by Lacy M.Sparkling ICE Waters - Black Cherry uploaded by Brandy G.

BY SPARKLING ICE

What’s sweet, juicy and tastes like it came right off the cherry tree? You guessed it, your new favorite flavor.

Ingredients: Carbonated Water, Natural Flavors, Apple Juice Concentrate, Malic Acid, Cherry Juice Concentrate, Potassium Benzoate (To Ensure Freshness), Citric Acid, Sucralose, Red 40, Green Tea Extract, Biotin 1% Trit. (Maltodextrin), Niacinamide (B3), D-Calcium Pantothenate (B5), Vitamin B12 0.1% (Mannitol), Vitamin D3, Pyridoxine HCI (B6), Blue 1

• how many flavor options are there? 1 Answers
  • What does this taste like?? 2 Answers
  • I have heard of this sparkling ice Waters, I hate the taste of wa...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jay 💖.
I absolutely love anything that is Cherry flavored,and these Ice sparkling waters are amazing! Smooth and with just the right amount of carbonation,I always end up reaching for them in the spring and summer months! The slim bottle makes it incredibly easy to take with me,and the taste is always such a treat to me!
Jessica S.
South Paris, ME
My favorite flavor from this brand. I had a bad addiction with Pepsi and have recently been drinking these in place of soda as they're a lot healthier. They're not expensive either which is a huge factor in my decision to buy these. Even my fiance drinks them!
Emily F.
GREEN BAY, WI
This is a great flavored water drink. It is a little sweeter than I would like, I think it actually tastes just like black cherry Jell-O. But I find that I really enjoy it when it's poured over ice.
Kailey P.
Pooler , GA
The flavor of these is great- absolutely delicious BUT they have a VERY harmful ingredient in them called Sucralose. Many food products do, but it’s an artificial sweetener that your body cannot break down! So it sits in your system and gut forever, and if you eat enough of it it can eventually build up and cause problems later on. I love these drinks, but stopped buying them once I realized the ingredients they use are harmful.
Natasha S.
Chambersburg
This is a delicious drink. It's a good alternative to soda. I have been buying these for the last few years. They're only $1 at my local Wal-Mart and Food Lion. I prefer these of any other carbonated water brand. I recommend these to anyone.
Nikki C.
Fargo, ND
This is my fav 😊😋🍒🍒
When I was pregnant my friend told me to give this a try because I couldn't down water or sodas, or basically anything but I was able to keep this down & it was delicious! I like almost all of the Sparkling Ice waters ✨
sarah a.
Grayson, LA
Really good!0 calories!Great soda alternative!Bubbly and fruity!Inexpensive!My kids love them!Nice variety of flavors!Our fav are the peach nectarine and black cherry! Sparkling ICE Waters - Black Cherry
Julia H.
I absolutely love this product it taste great. It compare better than the knock off brands of sparkling ice. Yes it met my expectations. It is a good value you will not regret buying this product. I would definetly recommend this product to others. I love love this product it is worth more than five stars
Shakira B.
Lusby, MD
I wantes to try something new that would curb my appetite, but had flavor and wasnt just bland like water. Not only does it have 0 calories but its great for when youre craving a soda but dont want all the sugars.
Karlenda R.
Prattville, AL
This product is the best ! I love it , the product taste so amazing! An I would like if I could receive some of it ! Because the product is very good I could drink it all the time I give it 5 stars an I would like everyone else to try this product
Karen D.
Philadelphia, PA
I have heard of this sparkling ice Waters, I hate the taste of water. Do you think that I would like this drink?
Kristin M.
Bethany , ON
Is this product any good? What sweetens it?
Alika K.
Wailuku, HI
What does this taste like??
Ansleigh R.
Richmond Hill, GA
how many flavor options are there?
Aylin H.
Reno, NV
Isnt this the kind of beverage that kinda taste like soda?