BeveragesCoffee & TeaSparkling ICE
Tea, Raspberry Tea17oz (12 Pack)

Sparkling Ice Tea, Raspberry Tea17oz (12 Pack)

by Sparkling ICE

Surprise and delight your senses with the perfectly blended, sparkling taste of fresh, sweet raspberries and home-brewed tea. It's one-of-a-kind.

Where can I find this product?
Start your review of Sparkling Ice Tea, Raspberry Tea17oz (12 Pack)!
Lanejah S.
Greensboro
This is great but it tastes like medicine sometimes. I'm a repeat customer. It met my expectations but these are way too expensive
Uma M.
Virgina
I hate this stuff. It tastes like artificial sweeteners. I hate artificial sweetener. It has artificial sweetener. I don't like it. But hey it's zero calories. But hey I'm not gonna drink it because I'm an au naturale type o' girl. But heyyyy you do you.
Heather W.
Blackpool, Blackpool
Nice drink and refreshing, only available in a few local stores, and is quite pricey, only tend to purchase if on offer
Ask a question to the Influenster community...