Sparkling ICE Lemonades Variety Pack uploaded by Cherry M.

Lindsay B.
Im a soda addict unfortunately mt dew is my favorite. Im trying to get off the dew cus it feels like its rotting my insides out. So this is my clutch ti help me not drink it. Its carbonated like soda and fizzes taste good and not like flavored water and it have no calories! Im just missing the caffine whuch makes it harder to avoid the soda.
Christina L.
I saw this in the grocery store and I knew I had never tried it. I do get tired of drinking plain water all the time so I bought several flavors to try. Wow, I loved it. I tried most of the flavors and they were all great. They are slightly carbonated and I really like that. I've never had one bubble over when I opened it. Once open it will stay good for several days if you keep the top on tight. I definitely give it 5 stars. Give it a try you will be pleasantly surprised.
Sara S.
Raleigh, NC
I can't rave enough about these drinks. Fruity and refreshing, and with zero calories they work as a great soda replacement. There are also so many flavors to choose from. Buying the big packs also helps me make sure I have one on hand, and don't reach for a soda!
Shalee K.
Granite City, IL
I LOVE the Sparkling ICE Lemonades. Also, it is a great option to have to buy a variety pack. I have completely replaced soda with these types of drinks. They are so much healthier than other options. I bought these for the first time a week ago and will surely be buying more soon!
Katrina S.
I love sparkling ICE the price is good and the amount you get for the price in this pack is great. I like the strawberry lemonade and lemonade better than the peach though. My favorite flavor overall is the cherry lime. I truly recommend these drinks.
Autumn H.
I love Ice drinks almost every flavor actually really like and they're actually really good for you a lot better than pop and it's a cute little bottle if you have a pop problem I want to try something else I suggest this
Tori R.
When you need a carbonated drink but don't want the sugars and calories that soda has, these are you're go to. They're so delicious and come in a variety of flavors so you're ever bored with the same drink.
Ashley M.
These don't stay around our house for very long because everyone loves them. With a slight "carbonation", they satisfy my Diet Coke craving and give me a healthier alternative.
Angela A.
My husband loves this drink. This is literally the only zero calorie drink that he will drink. It doesn't have that nasty aftertaste that most diet drinks typically do.
Christina R.
We purchased this for our girls trip to Panama City Beach this past September. It was a huge hit to have in the Cooler. Pleasant and refreshing! Great variety of flavors in the package. Strawberry lemonade is my daughters absolute fav. If you like cherry and limeade I recommend you try that flavor too.