Sparkling ICE Lemonades Variety Pack uploaded by Cherry M.

BY SPARKLING ICE

Christina L.
I saw this in the grocery store and I knew I had never tried it. I do get tired of drinking plain water all the time so I bought several flavors to try. Wow, I loved it. I tried most of the flavors and they were all great. They are slightly carbonated and I really like that. I've never had one bubble over when I opened it. Once open it will stay good for several days if you keep the top on tight. I definitely give it 5 stars. Give it a try you will be pleasantly surprised.
Bianna A.
Chestnut Hill, MA
I really like these and it is a great alternative to soda. I have bought at least 10 of these throughout the summer and they are very affordable. If I crave a fizzy drink this is much better than soda because it lacks all the bad things in soda and has a lot of vitamins instead
Sara S.
Raleigh, NC
I can't rave enough about these drinks. Fruity and refreshing, and with zero calories they work as a great soda replacement. There are also so many flavors to choose from. Buying the big packs also helps me make sure I have one on hand, and don't reach for a soda!
Shalee K.
Granite City, IL
I LOVE the Sparkling ICE Lemonades. Also, it is a great option to have to buy a variety pack. I have completely replaced soda with these types of drinks. They are so much healthier than other options. I bought these for the first time a week ago and will surely be buying more soon!
Kelsey T.
All of their flavors are very good. The only thing I worry about is the ingredients that are used for them to taste so good and be zero calories. I don't buy them often for that reason.
Hailey B.
Davenport, IA
Sparkling ice drinks are my favorite go to drink. They are delicious yet healthy for you. I haven't had a single flavor I did not like. They are normally pretty cheap. Highly recommend!
Katrina S.
I love sparkling ICE the price is good and the amount you get for the price in this pack is great. I like the strawberry lemonade and lemonade better than the peach though. My favorite flavor overall is the cherry lime. I truly recommend these drinks.
Autumn H.
I love Ice drinks almost every flavor actually really like and they're actually really good for you a lot better than pop and it's a cute little bottle if you have a pop problem I want to try something else I suggest this
Tori R.
When you need a carbonated drink but don't want the sugars and calories that soda has, these are you're go to. They're so delicious and come in a variety of flavors so you're ever bored with the same drink.
Ashley M.
COLUMBIA, MO
These don't stay around our house for very long because everyone loves them. With a slight "carbonation", they satisfy my Diet Coke craving and give me a healthier alternative.