Sparkling ICE Lemonades - Raspberry

by Sparkling ICE

Naturally flavored sparkling mountain spring water.

Is this flavor available in Canada?
I have had different flavors from this brand and never realized this flavor existed!! I absolutely love raspberry lemonade so I am hoping to love this flavor. My only question is, does it have a syrup or artificial sweeteners taste to it at all?
How do the flavors compare between diet and regular?
Start your review of Sparkling ICE Lemonades - Raspberry!
How would you rate this product?
16 days agoElkhart, IN
I LOVE THESE DRINKS. I use to drink pop and crave it so much. Now I just have one of these waters and my cravings are gone. They are an inexpensive and healthier alternative and actually taste really good!
3 years agoSan Diego, CA
I hate most "diet" or healthier beverages, but this has become one of my favorite go-to soda substitutes. They taste fantastic and I don't feel guilty drinking them. The flavors (especially this one) are great. I don't think I haven't liked one yet. Even warm they taste great, but there's not much better than an ice cold Sparkling ICE Lemonade on a hot day!
3 years agoArlington , VA
I am sure the sucrose is bad for me, but this holds over my cravings for diet coke and I prefer it to plain water. It is refreshing and fruity and I enjoy it at all times of the day. Great to buy at Costco in the value packs. I would buy this again and suggest it.
3 years agoKansas City, MO
I WAS VERY SKEPTICAL ABOUT DRINKING THESE BECAUSE I AM NOT A FAN OF FLAVORED WATER OR SPARKLING WATER. LET ME TELL YOU... THESE ARE WAY DIFFERENT AND THE FLAVOR IS ACTUALLY THERE AND NOT SO SUBTLE LIKE OTHER FLAVORED WATERS. I LOVE ALL THE FLAVORS AND FIND THEM VERY REFRESHING
3 years agoWilliamstown, NJ
Thirst-quenching bubbly drink that has great flavor and you don't feel guilty for drinking! Zero calorie drink that has endless flavors, I prefer this over any soda because it doesn't have the unhealthy ingredients that other soft drinks do!
3 years agoLafayette, CO
This is one of the best drinks ever! I can't recommend it enough. It's so good and there's so much in the best bottle it comes in! It's nice that it's resealable because you don't have to drink the whole bottle in one sitting like many other dinks on the market!
3 years agoToledo, OH
I love these beverages. There are so many flavors to choose from and I love the carbonation, it helps me stay away from soda without giving up the best part of it! Raspberry lemonade is in my top 5 for sure.
2 years ago
My GO-TO almost daily. In trying to cut back on soda, this drink gives me a taste of fruity flavor without the guilt of sugary drinks. I love the flavor and the fact that it doesn't taste just like soda water like some other products.
3 years agoClearfield, UT
I'm usually not a fan of sparkling water but sparkling ice is great! I always pop one in my bag and it keeps me very hydrated can't really taste the carbonation which is great!
4 years agoDurham, NC
Sparkling ICE Lemonades - Raspberry uploaded by Ashley G.
I fell in love with these drinks in 2012. They have a variety of flavors, all of which so far I've found to be super tasty. I sometimes even like to put them in the freezer for a few (just be careful not too long or it might explode all over when you open it). The only thing I don't like, is how sometimes some color/dyes settle in the bottom, I don't know why that bothers me, but it does. A quick shake and it's all good though. The only thing I am not too much of a fan of is that it is sweetened with Splenda. I mean, I guess it could be worse right?
Ask a question to the Influenster community...