Sparkling ICE Lemonades - Raspberry uploaded by Ashley G.

BY SPARKLING ICE #90 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Naturally flavored sparkling mountain spring water.

• Is this flavor available in Canada? 1 Answers
  • I have had different flavors from this brand and never realized thi...1 Answers
  • How do the flavors compare between diet and regular?3 Answers
Josie P.
Josie P.
SPARTA, MI
Very delicious. taste like fresh fruit with all the bubbly of soda. hits the sweet spot I'm usually craving for. if I had one complaint, it would probably be that price wise they can get a bit expensive. For my family its cheaper to buy a case of water with the powder or squeeze mix-ins. having said that, I loive to grab these on the go or whenever possible as a yummy treat.
Brian S.
Brian S.
San Diego, CA
I hate most "diet" or healthier beverages, but this has become one of my favorite go-to soda substitutes. They taste fantastic and I don't feel guilty drinking them.
The flavors (especially this one) are great. I don't think I haven't liked one yet. Even warm they taste great, but there's not much better than an ice cold Sparkling ICE Lemonade on a hot day!
Erica F.
Erica F.
San Diego, CA
These are really delicious. I love the flavor and the fact that it's a great substitute for soda. It has a good amount of carbonation. The flavor met my expectations, but I don't buy this drink very often because of the price. I see it as more of a treat than an everyday beverage. Also if I drink too much of it, my stomach becomes slightly upset.
Becky W.
Becky W.
Phoenix, AZ
By far my favorite flavor of sparkling ice. I love the fruity flavor with a slight tartness and it's not overbearing. They are fairly priced and better tasting then other similar brands. I'd highly recommend this to someone looking for a twist to their daily water consumption. Plus it's zero calorie and no sugar added...can't beat it
Rocky J.
Rocky J.
Boone, NC
I'm really glad this brand has made a comeback. It was great as a kid, but now they've rebranded themselves with new flavors and a new logo design. It still tastes how it did in the early 2000s but now with a wider selection. It's a good deal if you're looking for a light soft drink in unique flavors.
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
Kansas City, MO
One of my favorite flavors! I really love everything about these products. The flavor is definitely more powerful than off-brand sparkling waters, so I think it's worth the price. I buy these all the time though, and definitely go a little overboard when they're on sale somewhere, but it's worth it!
Lani G.
Lani G.
Mesquite, TX
I love this Flavor ice water! It is tangy and Sweet all at the same Time! The only thing that is disapointing to me is that I think that it goes flat very fast and when i need a carbonation fix i need it all the way through! The price is very affordable and taste is good! Over all though a Good Buy!
Alexis Z.
Alexis Z.
Edwards, IL
This is my go to drink for summer, it's low in calories and tastes great. Perfect for relaxing by the pool when you want to stay hydrated in the sun and water is too boring. It's not very expensive and as I said it tastes great and is the perfect cold drink to have while relaxing in summer
Kelli M.
Kelli M.
Canyon Lake, CA
I give this product 5 stars because it is the cheapest, most affordable, yet still tasty, sparkling water drink I've ever tried before. The plain lemonade flavor is so refreshing on hot summer days. I'm always buying a handful of these every time I'm at the grocery store. LOVE love LOVE!
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Love this flavor so so so much!! I also like how the bottles fit almost anywhere. They are very light and super flavorful!! I really can't think of anything i don't like about this brand. They are affordable, but I wish my local convenient store had more flavors and more in stock :)
Kateryna B.
Kateryna B.
Vancouver, WA
How do the flavors compare between diet and regular?
Cheryl M.
Cheryl M.
Is this flavor available in Canada?
emily c.
emily c.
I have had different flavors from this brand and never realized this flavor existed!! I absolutely love raspberry lemonade so I am hoping to love this flavor. My only question is, does it have a syrup or artificial sweeteners taste to it at all?