Sparkling ICE Lemonades - Mango uploaded by Sarah J.

BY SPARKLING ICE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Naturally flavored sparkling mountain spring water.

• I've never had the lemonade. How is the flavor? 2 Answers
Allison M.
this is probably my favorite sparkling drink, ever. it exceeded my expectations and it's definitely worth buying the big pack. i love mango so the flavor is delicious and whenever i can, i go ahead and toss it in my shopping cart.
Desiray J.
Marietta, GA
I was skeptical about this drink's flavor, but it actually turned out to be good. I would say that I was looking for more of a balance in taste though. This drink is extremely affordable and can be found in most mass retailers. I buy these drinks more frequently, but in different flavor.
Tatiana M.
Argyle, TX
when you first open it there is a nice fizz and it sounds like you're drinking regular pop, but they have the perfect crisp that you'd probably could never find anywhere else. in my opinion it doesn't taste like regular pop even though it carbonated it tastes different
Madison B.
Winston Salem, NC
This is my favorite flavor of the sparkling ice products this product is one of the cheaper drinks which is why I originally purchased it. But now it's a staple.
Emma Lou S.
Stillwater, OK
This stuff is amazing! It is so refreshing and not unhealthy for you! it is perfect on its own or in a mixed drink. the bubbles make it feel extra refreshing when you take a sip of it.
Nicole w.
Saint Johns, FL
Hands down the best drink to grab, if you're looking for a fizzy drink, without all the calories that come with traditional sodas. They also make great mixers for adult drinks. My personal favorite is flavored run or vodka.
Tanisha M.
Russellville, TN
Sparkling Ice flavored waters are amazing in taste. I am not a big fan of sparkling water, but decided to try these because of the flavor and price. I was pleasantly surprised at how good they are. Great crisp taste at a great price. Being a water drinker I rarely deviate from drinking plain or lemon water. Sparkling Ice Lemonade Mango is one of my favorite flavors to add to my menu when I want to add something exciting as a beverage.
Tori Z.
Got a free sample of this at a grocery store in NY on a trip. It was the whole bottle for free and I loved it and have now tried a bunch of differnt ones. The flavor is so good its cheap, and its a perfect blend between a fruity drink and a bubbly one. It's definitely cheap enough were everyone should try a bunch of flavors it beats picking up a soda any day! (Best to keep in the fridge doesn't really taste good warm)
Angelica E.
The Sparkling ICE line up are all extremely addicting, this one included. I love that they are all flavorful, calorie free (and carb free, gluten free, caffeine free), and carbonated. I used to have periodic cravings for one of my husband's cokes and always hated myself for giving in. I always thought it was the sugar I was craving until I tried these a year ago and realized that it's actually the carbonation I would crave. These are a guilt-free way of feeding those cravings.
Kady H.
Alexandria, VA
I love the mango flavor. For me it is the best of all the options. The sparkling makes you feel like you are drinking soda. The only issue is that it is not very refreshing. It is nice to sip but you won't feel satiated after you drink a bottle. But the sparkling is crisp and has staying power. It doesn't go flat quickly which is nice. For a little twist, try freezing it in ice cub trays and putting it in plain water after. Nice little kick!
Jessica J.
I've never had the lemonade. How is the flavor?