BeveragesSodaSparkling ICE
Lemonades - Classic Lemonade

Sparkling ICE Lemonades - Classic Lemonade

by Sparkling ICE

A sparkling twist on the summertime favorite. If it didn’t taste amazing, it wouldn’t be a classic.

What’s the best flavor of the ICE Lemonades?
Has anyone tried this brand ? is it good? I'm curious how it tastes and I'd it's worth the money
Is it really sour lemonade.
Start your review of Sparkling ICE Lemonades - Classic Lemonade!
How would you rate this product?
Nicole S.
Eatontown, NJ
I just tried this today and I have to say I'm impressed. It reminds me of sprite except it doesn't have the ridiculous amount of sugar in it. The flavor is really good, not too much lemon, thirst quenching, only 5 calories and no sugar. I would highly recommend. This was delicious.
Alicia H.
Chattanooga, TN
Sparkling ICE Lemonades - Classic Lemonade uploaded by Alicia H.
Purchased at: Walmart
It's actually hard to find something bad about this beverage. I initially started drinking them when I first switched to a low carb diet. I love this lemonade flavor. It is not too sweet and not too tart. I'd actually say it's a little more tart than sweet, but it actually works. I usually keep a few of the zero sugar versions in my refrigerator. It is only 5 calories and ZERO CARBS!!! It's delicious and refreshing, plus it's a nice break from constant water. I love It! Sparkling ICE Lemonades - Classic Lemonade
Ethan O.
Webster, KY
Sparkling ICE Lemonades - Classic Lemonade uploaded by Ethan O.
I love this drink its very refreshing and it is nor overpowering or not enough flavor its just perfect . I definitely recommend this drink and I also think it makes the drink alot better when served cold. Also it has a sweet taste unlike many sparkling drinks and that's one thing that makes it my favorite.
Brandi H.
Hobbs, NM
The best! I like a lot of the flavors and my husband makes me try different ones but I always come back to this one
Dinah L.
Auburn, NY
I really like this product. It's a cheap price with a relatively decent flavor. I do really love this flavor though some of them are not so good
Courtney M.
Harrison Twp, MI
Of all of the sparkling waters, these are the best I've had. The lemonade flavor is one of the best in addition to the orange.
Lina S.
Kearny, NJ
Sparkling ICE Lemonades - Classic Lemonade uploaded by Lina S.
I was skeptical about this product but I was pleasantly surprised. It has zero sugar and zero calories. I am not a water drinker so I am glad to have found a healthier alternative and very cheap also!
Influenster M.
One of my favorite drinks! It's fizzy, tart, made with no aspartame and contains green tea.
Anna A.
San Diego, CA
1,251 reviews
I absolutely fell in love with these sparkling waters this summer. The flavor Classic Lemomade is delicious and so refreshing. It has quickly become one of my favorites. They make other great flavors that I also enjoy. These flavored waters have no sugar and only 5 calories which is amazing. I can’t believe I’m actually drinking water because of the amazing taste and carbonation in these Sparkling Ice. I would definitely recommend trying Sparkling ICE Waters in the flavor Classic Lemonade. You will not be disappointed!
Deidra J.
Teaneck, NJ
Sparkling ICE Lemonades - Classic Lemonade uploaded by Deidra J.
Purchased at: Big Lots
I saw these for 75 cents in Big Lots and decided to try since I’m a huge lemonade fan. I was impressed at how well it tasted. Only 5 calories. It does contain an artificial sweetener (Sucralose) .