Sparkling ICE Lemonades - Classic Lemonade

by Sparkling ICE

A sparkling twist on the summertime favorite. If it didn’t taste amazing, it wouldn’t be a classic.

What’s the best flavor of the ICE Lemonades?
Has anyone tried this brand ? is it good? I'm curious how it tastes and I'd it's worth the money
Is it really sour lemonade.
Start your review of Sparkling ICE Lemonades - Classic Lemonade!
How would you rate this product?
2 months agoEmerson, AR
Trying to rid my soda habits, which are a a go to snack sometimes. Ridiculously crazy. This beverage doesn't contain near the calories of soda or it's sugar content. however it does contain sucralose, a sugar substitute which I hear is isn't that great but it's popular in lazy keto. Sparkling ICE comes in a variety of flavors. The taste isn't bad sort of a like a diet lemonade with less sugar but packs a great punch. You can add this sparkling beverage to your favorite alcoholic drinks or add 2 stevia packs, heavy cream and ice. Sparkling ICE Lemonades - Classic Lemonade
3 months agoCambridge
Again this drink has only 0 calories compared to a average lemonade from any other brand that has tons and tons of calories and sugar. At first I was skeptical about the taste of this drink because it was 0 calories so how could have any flavor or taste good but I’m happy I decided to buy it for the first time.
a month agoDover
I like the flavor of the lemonade, but I am not a big fan of so much carbonation. They are very carbonated with a slight flavor so if that is what you are looking for, then this is for you- just not my thing. I do like the shape of the bottle though. I have small hands so it is nice to have something that I can easily hold.
18 days agoRexburg
What could go wrong with Lemonade? I love the low-calorie lemonade option Sparkling ICE provides for me. Most low-calorie drinks taste like garbage but Sparkling ICE hasn't made a product I don't get excited about. I'd definitely recommend this lemonade to anyone looking for their health on a hot summer day!
2 months agoAlexandria , VA
Purchased at: Safeway
I usually drink the Cherry Limeade flavor, and figured I’d give this one a try. It did not taste good at all, even ice cold. There was an aftertaste, and to some extent gave me an upset stomach. Definitely won’t get this flavor again, but some people might like it. Just not for me.
3 months agoPrinceton, TX
This is great when looking for something freaking, but without worrying about calories and carbs. My favorite is to make the passion tea and mix it with the sparkling Ice lemonade...just like Starbucks, but without the big price and carbs!!!
2 years ago
Such a good soda alternative! This stuff is so refreshing and the sparkling aspect mutes my craving for carbonated drinks! You can find these so discounted at Walmart or some grocery stores. They are worth a try and I will always buy these! So good to have on the go
10 months agoBurnsville
Purchased at: Target
In general I love Sparkling Ice! They are so flavorful and super carbonated with no calories. They are such a treat for me so I’ve tried out nearly every flavor to find my favorites. I really enjoy this classic lemonade with the added carbonation. Much better to me than the strawberry lemonade.
6 months agoClemson, SC
Very good but also very processed. I didn’t feel like o was drinking something real, it felt more like a processed version of lemonade. I would drink again, but only occasionally because I don’t think these drinks are great for my body.
7 months ago
This lemonade is definitely a mid range lemon drink. It had going for it that it’s not too sweet, but it’s a little watery tasting. I would basically describe it as ok does the job but wouldn’t particularly buy it as a treat or anything.