BY SPARKLING ICE #81 in Soda & Soft Drinks

A sparkling twist on the summertime favorite. If it didn’t taste amazing, it wouldn’t be a classic.

• Where is the best place to buy these at the lowest price?5 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this brand ? is it good? I'm curious how...5 Answers
  • Is it really sour lemonade. 1 Answers
Sayra T.
Henryville, PA
Omg I am in love. I don't like drinking water but I have been trying because I know it has such great benefits. This taste like juice but has no sugars no calories and tons of vitamins and minerals. This is the only way I come close to meeting my water goals, they have so many different flavors I just can't get enough!
Wendy B.
Such a good soda alternative! This stuff is so refreshing and the sparkling aspect mutes my craving for carbonated drinks! You can find these so discounted at Walmart or some grocery stores. They are worth a try and I will always buy these! So good to have on the go
Karina H.
Valencia, CA
THIS DRINK IS SO GOOD AND SO CHEAP. It's only 99¢. It tastes so good. I always get them when I go camping and I go camping every month. It has really cute packaging it has the flavor in ice. I would recommend this product to others. And it also has zero calories so that makes it ten times better. Sparkling ICE Lemonades - Classic Lemonade
Lina M.
Kearny , NJ
I was skeptical about this product but I was pleasantly surprised. It has zero sugar and zero calories. I am not a water drinker so I am glad to have found a healthier alternative and very cheap also!
Brianna S.
This is my favorite alternative to drinking soda, especially since I can no longer drink it. In my opinion, it's even better. The bubbles are just as strong and the ingredients aren't as unhealthy! It's great for people who can't have sugar or those who are watching their calorie intake. Plus, the taste is amazing. For $1, you really can't beat it!
Brooke B.
Eagle
I absolutely LOVE these drinks. They are absolutely delicious and they have 0 calories. I know when you hear 0 calories, you think, there must be a catch. But these have 0 calories 0 sugar, 0 sodium, 0 fat. Plus they have vitamins! It's a win win to me.
Aj S.
If you like the taste of lemons or lemonade, then I suggest you try this drink. Its sparkling water that is flavored as lemonade. This drink has zero calories and no added sugar.
Hunter H.
Van Buren Twp, MI
My absolute favorite one of these, amazing summer drink for on the go or after a workout. My grandma loves these I'm not sure if she likes this one ill have to buy her one and see. I definitely do though
Ava R.
This is my favorite sparkling ice flavor. It is mostly always sold out and only sold for individual sale but when I can get my hands on them I will make sure I get plenty for the weeks/days to come when I need it.
Megan S.
Indian Land, SC
delicious! so sweet and tangy with a really nice carbonated punch! one bottle is a bit much to finish in one sitting but keeps it's fizz to the next day. good value and theirs usually a sale at the grocery store.
Tiffany T.
Indianapolis, IN
Has anyone tried this brand ? is it good? I'm curious how it tastes and I'd it's worth the money
Madi W.
Where is the best place to buy these at the lowest price?
Rosa E.
How was this drink?
Karlee B.
Is it really sour lemonade.