BY SPARKLING ICE

A sparkling twist on the summertime favorite. If it didn’t taste amazing, it wouldn’t be a classic.

• Where is the best place to buy these at the lowest price?5 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this brand ? is it good? I'm curious how it tast...5 Answers
  • Is it really sour lemonade. 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kassie M.
Kassie M.
Fort Worth, TX
I haven't tried many brands of sparkling water. I was trying to pick something to drink at Target one day and stumbled upon this Sparkling Ice drink. I decided to take a risk and try something new. I did not regret my decision at all because this is a great flavor of the sparkling water offered by this brand! I'd definitely purchase again if given the chance.
Marianna R.
Marianna R.
San Antonio, TX
My favorite alternative to soda! Sparkling ICE is easily my favorite flavored water brand. It doesn't taste like something that is just watered down. It usually runs from $1.00-$1.25 a bottle, so it's not something I can afford to drink every day. If they sold larger packs in more local grocery stores, this would be something I would buy all the time.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Sparkling Ice lemonade is my favorite lemonade by far. The packaging is very simple, clean, and nice, which is my style of packaging. The flavor is out of this world and better than any other lemonade. I have purchased it several times. It is expensive so I would recommend it to people who don't mind spending extra money on groceries.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Lincoln, NE
Delicious! I can't have caffeine. I also don't like to drink a bunch of calories. That takes a lot of options off the table except for water. This is really good. I generally don't like lemonade because it's either too sour or far too sweet. This is neither. It has a fresh lemon flavor. Bright, but not overpowering.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Merritt Is, FL
I just started buying these and solely because they are so cheap and affordable. I do not honestly think they taste very good. I like the bright vibrant colors as it makes them stand out but it also makes me feel like they are super artificial and not healthy. I would probably not recommend.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Beachwood, OH
Ever since my grandmother tried these this has been one of her all time favorite things to drink! It has a very light lemon taste to it so if you don't like heavy drinks or super sweet drinks then this product is right up your alley. I would recommend it to people who like light drinks
Tatiana T.
Tatiana T.
Montgomery, AL
The Sparkling Ice Lemonade is a great flavor. I like my sparkling ice to be slightly chilled, closer to room temperature than refrigerated. When refrigerated the drink is sweeter to me. This drink has a nice lemonade flavor without the "fake juice" taste most flavored waters have.
Alia A.
Alia A.
When I want something that's similar to soda, I have this bottle handy in the fridge!
99 cents at Publix or even Dollar tree, a little cup every day and it helps the cravings of sweet sugary drinks and my soda addiction!
If you haven't tried ICE, try it!! You won't be dísappointed
Emily J.
Emily J.
N Attleboro, MA
I find these drinks to be really yummy. It's an easy alternative to soda because you still get the fizz and great taste but without all the bad chemicals. I find the lemonade to be refreshing and you can usually get them for a good deal at Shaws grocery store (usually 10/$10)
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Minneapolis, Mn
I'm not the biggest fan of fruity drinks or sparkling water but if I were to choose a flavor of sparking ICE, I would choose this one. It is simple and refreshing. It is perfect on a warm summer day. I definitely recommend those who enjoy sparkling water to try this.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Indianapolis, IN
Has anyone tried this brand ? is it good? I'm curious how it tastes and I'd it's worth the money
Madi W.
Madi W.
Where is the best place to buy these at the lowest price?
Rosa E.
Rosa E.
Maspeth, NY
How was this drink?
Karlee B.
Karlee B.
Is it really sour lemonade.