Sparkling ICE Lemonade - Strawberry Lemonade

by Sparkling ICE

The taste of juicy strawberries paired with sparkling lemonade. Can there be too much of a good thing? We certainly don’t think so.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sparkling ICE Lemonade - Strawberry Lemonade!
How would you rate this product?
2 months agoGainesville, GA
Sparkling ICE Lemonade - Strawberry Lemonade uploaded by kris B.
Purchased at: Kroger
LOVE THIS STUFF. This to me is the best flavor and it is so yummy. They’re inexpensive and always on sale at Kroger so I usually get them at a great price. The packaging is nice and it is so refreshing. I highly recommend these!!
a month agoLewiston, ME
I love these drinks! They're affordable, for into any cupholder, taste great, and are sugar-free with only natural dyes! I drink these all the time as it's a great pick-me-up, and always tastes amazing. This specific flavor is really good because you can distinctly taste both the lemon, and the strawberry without an overwhelming amount of either.
2 months agoClovis , NM
I used to drink a lot of soda and then I started to take care of my health and when I’m craving soda this is my best option, I don’t feel all bloated after drinking it, is not super sweet and a love the taste.
10 months agoBurnsville
Purchased at: Target
In general I love Sparkling Ice! They are so flavorful and super carbonated with no calories. They are such a treat for me so I’ve tried out nearly every flavor to find my favorites. I enjoyed the strawberry lemonade but I liked the classic lemonade better. I think with the carbonation, the dueling flavors are hard to note and they should stick to the single flavors they make.
2 years agoHixson , TN
I love to get these drinks from wal Mart or Aldi's . They are so cheap , pretty good for you(no carbs or sugar ) and have green tea extract and B-12 to provide a boast of energy. They all taste so good, this one is my favorite. You would never know it didn't have any sugar in it.
6 months agoNashville, TN
This one has a really great taste. Especially when you freeze it. It tastes like a slushie from sonic. It has a really great taste. The lemonade flavor tastes sour and the strawberry flavor is sweet.
3 months ago
I have tried many other sparkling drink and many didn't taste right all, but I saw this one and decide to give it try. And I'm glad I did it have because it's really good.
10 months agoNew Franklin, OH
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
When Sparkling Ice goes on sale, we buy a boat-load. So many of the flavors are family favorites. Love to have a variety on hand. Great replacement for soda without the sugar or calories.
2 years agoPortage, MI
I like how the Sparkling ICE drinks have zero calories, and have carbonation. They do taste great and I do like the Strawberry Lemonade, AND they're only $1 each. The only thing that I dislike about them is that they make my stomach upset a little, I"m not sure what it is since carbonation usually doesn't bother me, so I can't drink a whole lot at one time, I'll usually just have half and stick it back in the fridge.
2 years ago
By far the best one they have on the market. It was far beyond how good I was expecting it to be. The blend is so much nicer than their classic lemonade. It has a much smoother taste to it and goes down a lot better. It was almost too good to not drink at all once. If you are skeptical about this brand or picking a flavor I suggest going with this one first.