BY SPARKLING ICE

Goodbye plain. Hello plain awesome. Sparkling Ice® is a fizzy, flavorful, and Not Bland beverage—without all the calories. We've been bottling sparkling water goodness since the 1990s, and today, we're one of the biggest brands in the category. If you're looking to put a little sparkle in your step, look no further than our delicious lineup of waters. With over 20 fruit flavors, you're pretty much guaranteed to find the one for you. Or two. Or six. Seriously, they're that good. Go ahead, try one today. You can thank us later. Drink Not Bland! Be Not Bland! Sparkling Ice. see more...

Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
This is my all time favorite ice flavor! The grape and raspberry mix well together and it has a strong taste without being too sweet. I love the bubbles in this and these drinks have helped me kick my pop habit.
Sarah S.
Hampstead, NC
I love sparkling ICE and decided to try this flavor when I saw it in the store. I enjoy it, it's a good balance between tart and sweet. I feel this would be a good substitute for a grape soda craving. These are great as soda substitutes of you're trying to cut down
Alysia H.
Ive been looking for a long time for a flavored water with 0 carbs and 0 sugars and I just in the last month discovered these. They are super yummy and best of all not full if sugar! If you've never tried them, definitely get a couple. They are cheap too. 88 cents a bottle. Great buy!
Emily V.
Scottsdale, AZ
Love these! They are so refreshing. It helped kick my soda habit. They do not have any calories but give you the carbonation that soda does. It is such a good drink to have during the summer as well. I would totally tell all my friends to buy and dink these.
Joanna S.
San Jacinto, CA
Love these have been taking them to work and I truly love them! Even got my husband hooked on them! Love that they are extremely affordable and they have a variety of flavors!! Please try them if you haven't already
Kaytie K.
arlington, WA
Love this product it it's so amazing tastes great and I love to drink after work out. I would highly recommend this product to anyone and everyone that I know. It is affordable and inexpensive and it works for everyone
Beth R.
Bentonville , AR
An amazingly refreshing drink with just the right amount of fizz, flavor, and thirst quenching yumminess!! Now I just have to figure out how to hide my stash from my daughters!! Always on our shopping list!
Lizzy H.
Charleston, WV
It wasn't okay. It was definitely not my most favorite flavor when it comes to Sparkling Ice. Grape & raspberry just don't go together that great. However, I still drank the whole thing.
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Very refreshing drink. Love to sip it on hot summer day with some ice . I think I could use it for some cocktails when my friends come over
Roxane M.
Orangeville , ON
Wasn't a big fan, to me the flavour was kind of fake and had a weird aftertaste. However my daughter liked it so maybe it's just me.