Add a Photo

#264 in Bottled Water
Joanna S.
Joanna S.
Victorville, CA

Love these have been taking them to work and I truly love them! Even got my husband hooked on them! Love that they are extremely affordable and they have a variety of flavors!! Please try them if you haven't already
Beth R.
Beth R.
Bentonville, AR

An amazingly refreshing drink with just the right amount of fizz, flavor, and thirst quenching yumminess!! Now I just have to figure out how to hide my stash from my daughters!! Always on our shopping list!
Roxane M.
Roxane M.
Orangeville

Wasn't a big fan, to me the flavour was kind of fake and had a weird aftertaste. However my daughter liked it so maybe it's just me.
Lady P.
Lady P.
Springville, UT

I love ice! It is so much better than a soda and this flavor is the bomb! I also love how minimalist and convenient is the packaging
Keshalyn R.
Keshalyn R.
Greensboro, GA

This beverage helps me to stay away from drinks with loads of sugar. I drink as many as I want and I don't feel bad afterwards.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Dallas, GA

This water is sooooooo good!! I love every single flavor but the raspberry is my favorite! Just a hint of tart
Lizzy C.
Lizzy C.
Charleston, WV

It wasn't okay. It was definitely not my most favorite flavor when it comes to Sparkling Ice. Grape & raspberry just don't go together that great. However, I still drank the whole thing.

Join Now