BY SPARKLING ICE

Sparkling Ice Essence of Water is true to its uncompromisingly great taste, it owns that signature sparkle in all its fizzy glory.

Michele S.
Glendale, AZ
I love this brand all the different flavored taste amazing and are the absolute best! !!
Nicole M.
I love the carbonation like a soft drink without the sugar and calories of a soft drink.
Jennifer L.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
This yast like water plain old water. It's expensive for Eagan it is Not worth it
Mariana C.
Newtown, PA
The bottle is GREAT.
The size is GREAT.
The colors is GREAT.
The calories is GREAT.
The taste is natural, I loved.
Gwendolyn B.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
Decent sparkling water, but the value isn't great. Usually sell for $1, but I can get a generic bottle twice the size for less than that.
Jamie D.
Lexington, KY
Foodie Expert
I'm not a fan of this water at all! I think it tastes so bitter and gross the flavors are not good
Teran F.
Foodie Expert
I love this stuff a lot never tried it until I was at zoo back in summer two years ago couldn't have anything bad say about this type
Brook C.
Chillicothe, OH
I love this water , I love ice essence of water products there water is soooooo good and I love them .
Claudia G.
Elgin, IL
Love this sparkling water. I can drink this all day when trying to avoid the soda this is great !!
Melonie C.
Puyallup, WA
I have a great day ahead of the time of year to date on all my life with a good day I got it and the other day and I will be in touch and I am a bit