BY SPARKLING ICE

Sparkling Ice Essence of Water is true to its uncompromisingly great taste, it owns that signature sparkle in all its fizzy glory.

Teran F.
Teran F.
Foodie Expert
I love this stuff a lot never tried it until I was at zoo back in summer two years ago couldn't have anything bad say about this type
mirna t.
mirna t.
San Diego, CA
Foodie Expert
Sparking water is one of my favorite drink ! This brand is amazing with some ice, for hot days!! Is perfect for any time of the day!
Mariana C.
Mariana C.
Newtown, PA
The bottle is GREAT.
The size is GREAT.
The colors is GREAT.
The calories is GREAT.
The taste is natural, I loved.
Brook C.
Brook C.
Chillicothe, OH
I love this water , I love ice essence of water products there water is soooooo good and I love them .
Melonie C.
Melonie C.
Puyallup, WA
I have a great day ahead of the time of year to date on all my life with a good day I got it and the other day and I will be in touch and I am a bit
Claudia G.
Claudia G.
Elgin, IL
Love this sparkling water. I can drink this all day when trying to avoid the soda this is great !!
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
Lexington, KY
Foodie Expert
I'm not a fan of this water at all! I think it tastes so bitter and gross the flavors are not good
Megan G.
Megan G.
Council Blfs, IA
Foodie Expert
Can't beat the dollar price tag! This is a checkout isle staple for our family, love that they have the sparkling waters now at target
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
This yast like water plain old water. It's expensive for Eagan it is Not worth it
Ashon B.
Ashon B.
Foodie Expert
I like both the ice water and ice lemonade ... if you want a refreshing drink without the artificial taste ... I highly recommend. Great on a hot day with some ice and great on a cold day at room temperature. Id buy it again.