BY SPARKLING ICE

Goodbye plain. Hello plain awesome. Sparkling Ice® is a fizzy, flavorful, and Not Bland beverage—without all the calories. We've been bottling sparkling water goodness since the 1990s, and today, we're one of the biggest brands in the category. If you're looking to put a little sparkle in your step, look no further than our delicious lineup of waters. With over 20 fruit flavors, you're pretty much guaranteed to find the one for you. Or two. Or six. Seriously, they're that good. Go ahead, try one today. You can thank us later. Drink Not Bland! Be Not Bland! Sparkling Ice. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Emily V.
Scottsdale, AZ
These are so good. I love soda but I needed to end my soda habit so I started to drink these. I have been in love with them ever since. They are so refreshing and have no guilt that soda does. I feel great while drinking them and feel good about the product itself.
Johnae M.
Niles, MI
These are my favorite kinda of water, but my mom never buys them when we get groceries because she thinks I won't drink them, but I do. If you haven't tried these waters you should. The sparkling water is so good. Everyone needs to try these. My favorite kind is raspberry.
Ashley P.
This is a great go-to for sparkling water. I usually find ICE water at CVS. Priced well, and a package is great to have for you and your family, or to entertain guests when they come over. Use it to add some bubbles to a summer Sangria...sure to make everyone happy!
Caitlin M.
Lenexa, KS
Absolutely love the sparkling ice water. The flavor is amazing, not too much carbonation. I would definitely recommend it above other sparkling waters that I have tried.
Brenda B.
This product is absolutely fantastic, I would love to try it again, without a doubt, it is one of my favorite products, highly recomiento. I love to use it right now! Do not hesitate to use it. very rich. Big water
Jada A.
I cannot begin to explain how much I love Sparkling Ice Water and my aunt take me to the store and I got some sparkling water and oh my goodness it was so good I thought I was just soda but in reality I was drinking water and it was just absolutely amazing and I love it so much and I cannot explain how much I would pay just to get a pack of these things are so amazing and they are my absolute favorite
Alba C.
Laredo, TX
I n love with this water , i loved the flavor they have , the packaging is so fancy and is cheap, i love the all flavors, they have a good oz for the person.
Very good I love when guest are over because if I don't have juice or bottle water this hits the spot and it also good after a workout
Dakode B.
Douglasville , Ga
Just tastes better than your normal bottle water. Gives me a little pep to my step. Inexpensive and easy to grab and go.
Mariah R.
Ironton , OH
This water is So good and it smells good and it taste amazing ,I would definitely recommend this product