BY SPARKLING ICE

Sparkling Ice Essence of Water is true to its uncompromisingly great taste, it owns that signature sparkle in all its fizzy glory.

Echo B.
Echo B.
Foodie Expert
This is probably my favorite sparking Ice! I love the refreshing taste, without the false flavoring of other flavors. It's just like grabbing a glass of ice water, but carbonated, and I think the bubbly texture makes it more refreshing.
Karol G.
Karol G.
Turpin , OK
Foodie Expert
I really really like this water. I know this is weird but it's great for when you're hung over. I always put some like and a little bit of salt and I drink it all. It works like mágic. So yes I recommend it!
Gwendolyn B.
Gwendolyn B.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
Decent sparkling water, but the value isn't great. Usually sell for $1, but I can get a generic bottle twice the size for less than that.
Jazz D.
Jazz D.
Gold Hill, OR
Great tasting, love the low calorie and 0 calorie drinks. Favorite is coconut. Nice having some flavor to water spices things up.
Adri M.
Adri M.
Foodie Expert
Who ever said water wasn't good for you? You just need to watch what kind , An where it comes from
Ron M.
Ron M.
Liberty, MO
Foodie Expert
This one is by far their worst product and doesn't taste very well at all! I wouldn't recommend this!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
I love the carbonation like a soft drink without the sugar and calories of a soft drink.
Michele S.
Michele S.
Glendale, AZ
I love this brand all the different flavored taste amazing and are the absolute best! !!
Wendy H.
Wendy H.
Richmond, KY
Foodie Expert
The best on the market! The taste is amazing and the freshness is great! Love the different flavors!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Roseburg, OR
Foodie Expert
It honestly tastes like any other bottle of waters to me. I do enjoy some of their flavored waters