BY SPARKLING ICE

Sparkling Ice Essence of Water is true to its uncompromisingly great taste, it owns that signature sparkle in all its fizzy glory.

Ashon B.
Foodie Expert
I like both the ice water and ice lemonade ... if you want a refreshing drink without the artificial taste ... I highly recommend. Great on a hot day with some ice and great on a cold day at room temperature. Id buy it again.
Karol G.
Turpin, OK
Foodie Expert
I really really like this water. I know this is weird but it's great for when you're hung over. I always put some like and a little bit of salt and I drink it all. It works like mágic. So yes I recommend it!
riz z.
Flushing, NY
Foodie Expert
Sparkling Ice beverages combine sparkling water, natural flavors, fruit juice and vitamins to offer a great tasting lightly carbonated beverage. Sparkling Ice is the Bold Side of Water, offering a bold, flavored, lightly-carbonated beverage that appeals to all age groups. Available in eleven refreshing flavors: Black Raspberry,
Echo B.
Foodie Expert
This is probably my favorite sparking Ice! I love the refreshing taste, without the false flavoring of other flavors. It's just like grabbing a glass of ice water, but carbonated, and I think the bubbly texture makes it more refreshing.
cyn A.
Bridgeport, CT
I like it because it has some good taste in it and it just feel right, yes it has some good values because it pretty good, I not sure it if need improvement in it. Again I not sure about compare it to anything, yeah I would buy it again because it was not that bad.
Melonie C.
Puyallup, WA
I have a great day ahead of the time of year to date on all my life with a good day I got it and the other day and I will be in touch and I am a bit
Gwendolyn B.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
Decent sparkling water, but the value isn't great. Usually sell for $1, but I can get a generic bottle twice the size for less than that.
Megan G.
Council Blfs, IA
Foodie Expert
Can't beat the dollar price tag! This is a checkout isle staple for our family, love that they have the sparkling waters now at target
mirna t.
San Diego, CA
Foodie Expert
Sparking water is one of my favorite drink ! This brand is amazing with some ice, for hot days!! Is perfect for any time of the day!
Teran F.
Foodie Expert
I love this stuff a lot never tried it until I was at zoo back in summer two years ago couldn't have anything bad say about this type