BY SPARKLING ICE

Goodbye plain. Hello plain awesome. Sparkling Ice® is a fizzy, flavorful, and Not Bland beverage—without all the calories. We've been bottling sparkling water goodness since the 1990s, and today, we're one of the biggest brands in the category. If you're looking to put a little sparkle in your step, look no further than our delicious lineup of waters. With over 20 fruit flavors, you're pretty much guaranteed to find the one for you. Or two. Or six. Seriously, they're that good. Go ahead, try one today. You can thank us later. Drink Not Bland! Be Not Bland! Sparkling Ice. see more...

Ayanna C.
Dallas, GA
I didn't like this flavor at all. I've never tried the sparkling water kind but I thought since it was lemon lime, it was as a safe option. To me, it tastes like they literally just put carbonated water in a bottle. Maybe like club soda or something . I didn't like this at all.
Michal H.
Thermopolis, WY
My favorite soooooo delicious!!! I’m a repeat customer and I’ll keep buying over and over I recommend to all my family and friends it met every expectation I need to go buy more tomorrow I just ran out!
Candice V.
La Verne, CA
I love sparkling water, and this is no exception. I love that this isn't overly sweet, but you still get a nice citrusy taste in your water. I like to stay very hydrated, and this is yummy way to do that. These go on sale for about $1 each and when they do, I usually grab a bunch.
maggie s.
Sparkling Ice is a nice change up from water, especially if you typically like to drink sodas and juices. It obviously isn't as healthy as water, but might be the next best thing if you want to add some flavor to your drinks. When you get them on sale, they are a good price, but otherwise I tend to stay away.
Jillian B.
I'm always down for a little bubble in my drink. The packaging is nice and modern (for a drink) and is sleek so it's not too bulky in the hand. I buy these whenever I need a quick drink. I love these my only issue is they loose fizz faster than other drinks.
Laura D.
Refreshing sparkling water and a good value. A nice change from flat water. It tasted like I expected it would based on the packaging, which is always a nice surprise! I will definitely repurchase! It's a great summer treat for the kids.
Graciella L.
No more drinking sugary and calorie loaded fizzy drinks! This is my go to thirst quencher. A grudge staple the tire family can enjoy. Refreshing and clean! I keep them everywhere from my office fridge to my household fridge. Delicious!!!
Skyler V.
Saint Cloud, MN
Love these waters for when I'm wanting something just a little more flavor filled then regular water! They are a great price you can almost always find them pretty cheap and they taste pretty comparable to big name brands!
Mahssa R.
Davis, CA
I love how tangy and sour this drink is! Compared to San Pelligrino this brand is way better. I purchase this drink once in a while and try different flavors and love them all. It is a pretty good price for what it is. A good alternative to soda as welll. Definitely recommend and will continue to purchase!
Laurin Rae P.
Kershaw, SC
Sparkling Ice water is a nice refreshing beverage. The lemon lime flavor makes it taste even better with a burst of flavor in every sip. The bottle size makes it easy to be stored in a fridge, cooler, or freezer.