BY SPARKLING ICE

Goodbye plain. Hello plain awesome. Sparkling Ice® is a fizzy, flavorful, and Not Bland beverage—without all the calories. We've been bottling sparkling water goodness since the 1990s, and today, we're one of the biggest brands in the category. If you're looking to put a little sparkle in your step, look no further than our delicious lineup of waters. With over 20 fruit flavors, you're pretty much guaranteed to find the one for you. Or two. Or six. Seriously, they're that good. Go ahead, try one today. You can thank us later. Drink Not Bland! Be Not Bland! Sparkling Ice. see more...

Anna S.
Crisp. Clean. Refreshing. With zero calories. I really like it and it is definitely affordable in my opinion. The flavor is not overpowering nor is it too sweet. I really enjoy it and buy it regularly since I do not drink sodas often. It gives me the bubbly that I would receive from a soda but not the heaviness.
Arianna M.
Des Plaines, IL
I love this water, its very refreshing and they have it in many great flavors. I am slightly skeptical about the "0 calories" because it seems to good to be true.It is sold for a very good price.Most stors have it for about a dollar if bought by bottle.
Carla H.
Gainesville, GA
Love these Sparkling Ice Lemon Lime waters . I love anything flovored with citrus flavors. I have bought these in the past and would def buy again. I like this compared to other name brands . The flavors are perfect for a nice summer day ! I would recommend this to anyone.
Julie C.
Not usually crazy about lemon flavor, but this is oh so good! Great price, great to take on the go for a healthy alternative to sodas. Love it and will continue to buy!
Jackie K.
Naperville, IL
Sparkling ice is delicious. Satisfying to soda cravings, plenty of flavors to choose from, and very refreshing. Better than alternative sparkling waters because there is so much flavor.
Jessica R.
Mchenry, Il
Refreshing! I love all of the sparkling ice flavors but the lemon lime is my favorite. It's so refreshing and delicious. It is a great value. It is good anytime of the day. I recommend this to all my friends and family.
sara c.
Amo esta agua con sabor a limón, es súper refrescante y tiene un gran sabor, la verdad es que no consumo mucho aguas saborisadas, pero esta es una excelente agua que me gusto mucho cuando lo probé, de verdad es súper buena y esta marca tiene muchos sabores aparte del sabor de limón.
Paulith R.
Now maybe it is me and my body just doesn't like the sweetener they use. I'm not prone to indigestion. Give it a try, to see for yourself.Not the best flavor! I'm picky but I hated this favor! They have other great options though!
gracee s.
Very refreshing and very tasty. I love these when I want water but no the bland taste. These are perfect for those days. Also hydrates like water. Love.
Maria R.
Denver, CO
I tent to deink a lot of water but it gets to a point where it gets discusting. So it has a hint of lemon but it doesn't completely tastes like Kool-Aid