BY SPARKLING ICE

Sparkling Ice Essence of Lemon Lime exists in its own blissful bubble, enjoying the perfect harmony of distinctive citrus and pure, refreshing goodness.

Payton G.
I really enjoyed this product. I myself am not a big fan of sodas or other carbonated beverages, but I really enjoy the ICE brands products. Its not to fizzy for me and it also has the flavor without the calories. It is also very affordable for a large quantity of water.
Kendra M.
Sandy, UT
Such a crisp flavour of lemon and lime! Quenches my thirst for flavour and a bubbly drink. I absolutely love the tarte taste of the lemon and lime. I'll continued to drink this drink. Not too expensive at most grocery stores.
Crystal O.
Santa Paula, CA
This is my favorite flavor, these are a good alternative to drinking soda. They are a buck where I live which makes it a sweeter deal. They got a good variety of flavors as well
Olivia
I love the ICE drinks. This one is super refreshing and tastes so good. It doesn't have a bitter carbonation, yet doesn't feel like you're drinking a soda. It's a healthy in between that I enjoy every time.
Madison G.
Belleville, IL
I love this brand! All of their drinks are very refreshing and I love anything lemon flavored, it is one of my favorites. I will buy this brand pretty often and I have liked almost all of the ones I have tried. If you have never tried them, you should give it a shot!
Ana E.
Jacksonville, FL
Love love love this drink. It has the best citrus flavor. It gives me such a good energy during the day. I can't go a day without one. I would absolutely recommend these and I will definitely be repurchasing.
Michele M.
While I did enjoy this product, it is not something I would consistently purchase. The lime flavor was barely noticeable and the product seemed more like a simple sparkling water. However, I still enjoyed the product even though it did not meet my expectations.
Val I.
This is my FAVORITE sparkling water. The lemon lime is a nice refreshing flavor. I feel like I'm drinking sprite without the calories or asbestos. The packaging is pretty - it's a slim bottle with nice font. I would definitely buy this again!
Valyncia D.
I have several reasons of why I find this product so amazing! First the price is only a dollar at your local grocery store. Second, they come in many different flavors. And last but not least the flavor is very natural.
Cadence G.
Crown Point, IN
This is one of my favorite drinks! This is an awesome drink and is a great substitute if you are trying to quit drinking pop! I love giving this to my kids! We buy one almost everyday! I would defiantly recommend this to those who have not tried!