Add a Photo

By SPARKLING ICE
#331 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Sparkling Ice Essence of Lemon Lime exists in its own blissful bubble, enjoying the perfect harmony of distinctive citrus and pure, refreshing goodness.

Payton G.
Payton G.
Jan. 16, 2017, 10:46 p.m.
Review for: Sparkling ICE Essence of Lemon Lime
I really enjoyed this product. I myself am not a big fan of sodas or other carbonated beverages, but I really enjoy the ICE brands products. Its not to fizzy for me and it also has the flavor without the calories. It is also very affordable for a large quantity of water.
Ana E.
Ana E.
Jacksonville, FL
Jan. 15, 2017, 8:20 p.m.
Review for: Sparkling ICE Essence of Lemon Lime
Love love love this drink. It has the best citrus flavor. It gives me such a good energy during the day. I can't go a day without one. I would absolutely recommend these and I will definitely be repurchasing.
Diana C.
Diana C.
Weston, FL
Nov. 8, 2016, 10:25 p.m.
Review for: Sparkling ICE Essence of Lemon Lime
So refreshing and yummy! Guilt-free with no sugar :) A yummy replacement for soda. Great flavor variety and super easy to find. Try the ones that are half lemonade half tea!
Amela A.
Amela A.
Cleveland , OH
Nov. 30, 2016, 9:26 p.m.
Review for: Sparkling ICE Essence of Lemon Lime
I love love this water it's so mildly carbonated and the smell of the fresh lemon lime leave a taste in yore mouth and the thirst for more I would highly recommend it
BEV P.
BEV P.
Oct. 19, 2016, 5:12 p.m.
Review for: Sparkling ICE Essence of Lemon Lime
Crisp refreshing flavors that quinch my thirst, low sugar I know I'm drinking a good product taste good and don't mind my kid having this beverage
Wacey F.
Wacey F.
Blanchard, OK
Dec. 2, 2016, 2:50 a.m.
Review for: Sparkling ICE Essence of Lemon Lime
Trying to cut out soda and diet soda from my daily regime. This has been my go to! Not as healthy as water, but better than what I've been doing!
Michele C.
Michele C.
Checotah, OK
Oct. 29, 2016, 6:16 p.m.
Review for: Sparkling ICE Essence of Lemon Lime
I love love love this stuff....I can drink these all day long and they are way better than pop.
Brooke K.
Brooke K.
Raleigh, NC
Oct. 31, 2016, 11:29 p.m.
Review for: Sparkling ICE Essence of Lemon Lime
Great mixers, refreshing and almost like a wake up call, recommend to everyone
Olivia
Olivia
April 23, 2017, 3:25 a.m.
Review for: Sparkling ICE Essence of Lemon Lime
I love the ICE drinks. This one is super refreshing and tastes so good. It doesn't have a bitter carbonation, yet doesn't feel like you're drinking a soda. It's a healthy in between that I enjoy every time.
Elena C.
Elena C.
San Jose, CA
Feb. 26, 2017, 11:18 a.m.
Review for: Sparkling ICE Essence of Lemon Lime
I love enjoying my meal with a sparkling beverage. The lemon lime flavor is my favorite. I recomend this brand.