BY SPARKLING ICE

Fresh-off-the-tree flavor with a sparkling kick. An apple taste so refreshing, you'll want to go bobbing for this instead. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nancy R.
The sparkling ice brand is by far the best drink company ever! Healthy alternative to soda! Apple is my favorite flavor because my favorite soda is apple! The best part is I can drink it without feeling guilty! No other brand compared, I tried another brand and it tasted like medicine, My hubby and I both agreed that ICE brand would be our go to!
Cynthia M.
Auburn
I really do not like my children drinking soda, so I purchase Sparkling Ice for a change from regular bottled water. I got this flavor to try something different. While they said the flavor wasn't bad, they said that carbonated "apple juice" wasn't their favorite thing.
Baillie M.
Deville, LA
If you love apple juice but want something carbonated and healthy this is perfect. It taste just like apple juice. It’s still healthy so you can enjoy the carbonation without the added sugars etc of sodas. I usually get them on sale at Kroger 10/$10 so they are a $1 each.
Mackenzie H.
Mondovi
If I want a sweet drink/juice I will go to this my brother always buys these they are very affordable and good to drink! They are more of a grab and go to me, whether that be a road trip or camping! If you like sweet drinks by these!
Sarah C.
North Port, FL
Love this drink. Apple flavor being my favorite. I am not one to happily drink plain water. So this helps. Nice slim bottle that fits anywhere. Good price for around one dollar. Feel much better for it than drinking a sugary soda.
Kristen N.
W Hollywood, CA
I love the taste of these! The first time I tried them, I was so surprised that they had no sugar and no calories. They are a nice way to get a sweet craving without consuming soft drinks or other sugary beverages.
Sarah B.
Chapel Hill, NC
So delicious! Will satisfy your sweet tooth and craving for a juice super quickly! I love that they are healthy and not high in calories!
Affordable too. Exceeded my expectations. I bought them at Harris
Teeter. Will definitely repurchase. 10/10
Sierra B.
Sparkling ice will definitely satisfy your craving for a soda! Get the same carbonated taste with less sugar and calories.
Ďødý Ş.
bani sweif
I love anything that always has apples when I eat. I drink this drink with meals. And put it in ice. It tastes great and its price is simple.