by Sparkling ICE

Refreshingly bold and bursting with real fruit flavor with just the right amount of fizz, Sparkling ICE delivers irresistible fruit combinations without all the calories. Classic Lemonade is a sparkling twist on the summertime favorite. If it didnt...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of sparkling ice® classic lemonade/peach lemonade/strawberry lemonade sparkling water 1 plastic !
Bethel park , PA
I love these Sparkling ICE drinks. The classic lemonade, peach lemonade, and strawberry lemonade flavors are great. I have bought these products many times and will continue to buy them. They are a great zero calorie option for people who do not like just plain water.
These are my favorite drinks to drink! If you’re used to drinking fizzy drinks these drinks can be a solid replacement because they taste so good and so yummy that you’ll probably even prefer them over coke or other sodas!
Brookline, MA
I know some people that love these and I really don’t understand it. I feel like they taste like fake sugar. Of all the flavors I find the lemonade the most tolerable although it can be really bitter.
Springfield, MO
I am a huge fan of sparkling water so I had to give this brand a try. Oh man, I am so glad I did. It comes in great flavors and the price is certainly affordable. It's not as cheap as the store brand but it's not going to break the bank. The many different flavors are what make it good. I especially loved this case for all the lemonade goodness.
For years I drank nothing but regular water because I was very health conscious but wanted some way to change it up. Most flavored water packets or drinks had so much sugar they weren't an option. Then I found these! They taste amazing, are affordable, and are still calorie, sugar, everything free! I've been able to get my mother to quit drinking soda because of these so I'm a huge fan.
South Orange, NJ
I love Sparkling Ice and it has made giving up soda actually feasible for me. These drinks are satisfying and refreshing. I love the flavor and this variety pack is awesome! It is a good value for the amount of product that you're getting, much cheaper and better for you than soda!
Lincoln, CA
YUMMY low cal drink. Great alternative to soda as there isn't any caffeine. Comes in many flavors and they are all great. very refreshing and quenches your thirst. Very affordable and De-lish. i would recommend to anyone and buy often. could drink a whole case if I'm not careful.
Mishawaka, IN
This is the best flavor combination that ICE has come out with. Sometimes I am not the most adventurous when it comes to fruity flavors, but I like every flavor in this pack. ICE drinks taste amazing, are super cheap compared to other sparkling drinks, and they have 0 calories!!
Perfect summer drink! So refreshing, sweet and slightly tart. Doesn't have an overpowering artificial sweetener taste. Very bubbly, tastes like a treat. Price is great in the multi pack variety. I would totally give these a try if you're tired of the same old thing!
This is one of my favorite sparkling drinks. My favorite is the pomegrante one but all taste pretty decent. It is also not very pricey. I really love the packaging of the drink, it makes it look very cute and unique. They are available in most places that I've been to.

Looking for your answer?