by Sparkling ICE

Refreshingly bold and bursting with real fruit flavor with just the right amount of fizz, Sparkling ICE delivers irresistible fruit combinations without all the calories. Classic Lemonade is a sparkling twist on the summertime favorite. If it didnt...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of sparkling ice® classic lemonade/peach lemonade/strawberry lemonade sparkling water 1 plastic !
These are great for bringing to school. I like that they're thinner than the average bottle, very easy to slip into any book bag.
Atlanta , GA
These are a great soda fix but you gotta drink them ice cold! They are my go to in Kroger's never really see them anywhere esle
Hialeah, FL
Love these sparkling waters! and the fact that they have no calories even more. My favorite is the lemonade. very affordable!
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This pack of bottle are great. They taste great if they are really cold. It helps me out a lot especially if I'm craving soda.
RAYMORE, MO
Light, crisp.  If you're looking for that carbonation fix without the calories or sodium in soda, this is great.
Woodland Hills, CA
First discoverd this at costco and its fabulous then say it obce in awhile at walmart its hard too find in target and such
New Orleans, LA
Love love love this stuff. No calories and tastes amazing. So refreshing and bubbly. Love this. I recommend it to everyone.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
These waters are great to take to work and drink during the day. They don't have any caffeine and are zero calorie.
Cleveland, OH
I don't think I can get enough of these waters. I buy them all the time. Helps my sweet tooth and Sosa cravings.
New Haven, CT
I started drinking and my kids love the taste. Affordable and great tasting. will recommend to family and friends

Looking for your answer?