by Sparkling ICE

Refreshingly bold and bursting with real fruit flavor with just the right amount of fizz, Sparkling ICE delivers irresistible fruit combinations without all the calories. Classic Lemonade is a sparkling twist on the summertime favorite. If it didnt...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of sparkling ice® classic lemonade/peach lemonade/strawberry lemonade sparkling water 1 plastic !
It seems like these sparkling waters disappear from the refrigerator faster than I can buy them! Great price, but I wish we had more coupons. I bought this combo pack for the first time, and it was a good buy.
Love these. I'm not a huge fan of the peach flavor. Other than that it's a defiant must have on a nice summer day. My son also loves them! I usually don't like fruity drinks, but these are delicious.
I am in love with these😍 Idk why it's telling me to explain more, but you get the gist. It's lemonade, it has your possible favorite combinations, it's similar to the other drinks from this brand so you might like it!! 😄
Advance, NC
I absolutely love the ICE waters especially the lemonade flavors. The strawberry lemonade is my favorite but I enjoy all of the lemonade flavors. It does not disappoint with flavor at all.
Royal Oak, MI
These are so delicious! It feels like you're drinking a sparkling juice. I enjoy using it as a mixer with Titos vodka. It tastes great and cuts a lot of calories!
Davenport, WA
These have become my drink of the summer. They pack a lot of flavor. Their nutrition label is what got me hooked. Despite all the flavor there are zero calories. They've made my recent "lifestyle change" a bit more bearable.
Cary, NC
These are delicious if you are looking for an alternative to drinking water. It was a great way for me to start drinking more fluids for me instead of drinking a soda!
Milford, MA
My friend introduced me to Sparkling I've and I love it. I like how these are zero calories drinks with no sugar so I can get all the flavor without the calories. My favorite is strawberry lemonade. I highly recommend.
Manchester, TN
These are great for when you crave something other then water that has zero calories if you're watching your calorie intake. Also if you're trying to reduce your soda habit these help with the sparkling part of it.
Turners Falls, MA
Love these! I buy them at our local bulk store because we drink so much of them. They are crisp and refreshing without being loaded with sugar and calories. Yum!

Looking for your answer?