SPARKLING CIDER NORTHWEST BLEND

SPARKLING CIDER NORTHWEST BLEND

INGREDIENTS: PASTEURIZED 100% PURE CARBONATED APPLE JUICE FROM U.S. GROWN FRESH APPLES, VITAMIN C.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SPARKLING CIDER NORTHWEST BLEND!
How would you rate this product?
Sarah S.
1,822 reviews
SPARKLING CIDER NORTHWEST BLEND uploaded by Sarah S.
I absolutely love Martinelli’s sparkling cider. It’s sweet and it tastes just like a delicious cider, but with some carbonation too. If you’re looking to have a special drink that’s not alcoholic, this is a wonderful option.
Sarah J.
Broxton, GA
Omg my kids think this is a little bottle of wine. They love it. They think its the best apple juice every. I have to pick them up a bottle probably 4 or 5 times a week. I thought it would smell like acv but it's just a sparkling apple juice taste. Its very tasty.
Valenese B.
Sandy Springs, GA
SPARKLING CIDER NORTHWEST BLEND uploaded by Valenese B.
I get these for my kids when we do parties or events. They are so good and it makes the kids feel like they have wine. Made from fresh grown apples and 100% juice. I recommend this to people who don’t drink who want to blend in or for children and elders who can’t drink. Very tasty!

Looking for your answer?