BY SPARKLE

Sparkle 2-ply Paper Towels come in white and decorative prints to brighten up your house. Best of all, they're priced just right. So, you won't be wasting money you can spend on something more fun than paper towels. 3 Regular Rolls 48 sheets per roll Expressive prints 2-ply Be clean enough to be healthy and messy enough to be happy. see more...

Shannon C.
Beaumont, MS
The only paper towels I will ever use! Not only are they very inexpensive, they are very well made and are excellent quality! I couldn't believe it at the time when I first tried these but oh how I was surprised. I highly, highly recommend these paper towels! Worth it!
August Z.
Clay Center , KS
These paper towels have a great price point and their quality doesn't suffer for it. I buy these paper towels every time. They work for anything I need them for. They don't fall apart and you don't need an excessive amount to accomplish the job.
Stephanie W.
Trumann, AR
Awesome paper towels, great quality and great price. They are a great absorbent paper towel and don't tear into layers like other brands do sometimes. They are very affordable and you can use coupons, I love to recommend them to people.
Judy E.
Cabot , AR
This is a good value in relation to price point! I enjoy being able to save money while enjoying this quality product! Strong enough for quick pickups and soft enough to wipe even the softest of faces!
Samantha B.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Sparkle makes affordable yet durable paper towels. We have a bunch of pets and we always seem to be cleaning up after them. These are a household staple for us.
Neva R.
Amarillo, TX
Sparkle paper towels are very absorbent. Great for cleaning up spills and keeping hands clean. They last because you don't have to use many to pick up spills.
Corinalicia G.
Provo, UT
I love these paper towels they absorb they clean and they get the job done so these are the brands that I Do by because it's functional and it works for me
Amanda P.
New Bern, NC
We have tried other bargain brands and so far this is best I have found. It picks up spills and is sturdy enough to wipe and lightly scrub the counters.
Rina P.
Holds up to some of the toughest spills and in a house full of boys, it's just what I need.Has a Great value for the price! Would definitely buy again!
Ayla R.
Taylor, MI
These are good for the price that they are. Only 1 dollar, they last a while, and they aren't bad paper towels to you in your home. Would recommend