BY SPARKLE #47 in Paper Towels

Premium roll towels are the right towels for any cleaning challenge. Sparkle PS towels bring the premium-quality strength, absorbency, appearance and brand recognition. Each roll of two-ply towels is perforated for easy tear-off without devices or cutters. Long-lasting, 70-sheet rolls save time and avoid frequent refilling.GEP2717201CT. 2717201CT. Sparkle Ps Sparkle ps Premium Roll Towel.

Sparkle ps Premium Roll Towel
  • "I don't usually buy nice paper towels because I mostly clean with them, but my mom got us a couple of rolls of these and I absolutely love them." in 5 reviews
  • "really not as good or strong as bounty or name brand but they do cost a lot less " in 1 review
Maria G.
These towels are great i love the qaulity they have. they clean up the mess they are good when you have grease on your fingers it doesn't feather off like some. they are affordable and they make it all worth it. i recommend these to anyone
April S.
Rogersville, MO
Decorator Expert Level 2
Not the best paper tolls. Have to use more then you would with the higher brand. But for the price, sometimes you have to go cheaper just so you have some around the house. Especially when you have kids it's best to always have some around.
Krystal P.
Wolcott, CT
Cheaper than most brand name paper towels and for the price, they work great. No they are not as good as viva or bounty but you get what you pay for. They absorb and work for minor spills
Jessica B.
Metamora, MI
I don't usually buy nice paper towels because I mostly clean with them, but my mom got us a couple of rolls of these and I absolutely love them. They're great and strong.
Christie C.
We are a family of 5 and 3 pets! A good paper towel is needed around the house at all times! We love this brand because it's reasonable and gets the job done!
leighann e.
RUSKIN, FL
I hated this product not good at all didn't pick up things i needed it to pick up. ripped very easly and didn't last long on the rolls very disappointing.
Brenda R.
This is a great product we use it around the house of 5 plus we have a dog that we need to use it for too. The cost is very reasonable too.
Munch I.
West Hills, CA
These paper towels are hard and do not absorb heavy spills. Good for the price and are useful to use as napkins. Not built for tough jobs.
Brittany K.
Wheeling, IL
Decorator Expert Level 1
"Premium" is a word thrown around too often. These are just as effective as generic brand paper towels, and yet way more expensive
Delaina M.
Lansing, MI
Decorator Expert Level 4
Sparkle is a great paper towel for anyone who is on a budget. It works great and also comes with some cute patterns and prints!