BY SPARKLE

Sparkle Pick-A-Size White Paper Towels: 95 sheets per roll, 570 sheets total 6 big rolls = 8 regular rolls With Thirst Pockets Absorbs 6x its weight 20% more absorbent see more...

Sparkle Pick-A-Size White Paper Towels
  • "I go through a six pack a week between using them on the pets and just you every day cleaning." in 1 review
  • "I love the select a size, it makes it so much easier for when I don't need a whole piece. " in 1 review
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Decorator Expert Level 1
These are the best paper towels.  I love the pick-a-size, with three kids you never know what kind of mess or how many you will need.  These absorb the biggest messes and stay strong through it all.  I have never had one tear up.  They are a great price and great quality paper towels.  I purchase mine at Walmart.
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
First time I've ever bought Sparkle paper towels and I must say I'm a new fan. I bought because I was annoyed at how much my normal go to paper towels were and I got tired of paying so much for them. Saw these for like half the price and thought, eh why not. They work just as well, last just as long, and I literally can't tell the difference. Great product and great price!
Cassie K.
Pros - inexpensive, picking a half/full sheet.
Cons - not very absorbent, they are quite thin.

I bought these just because i really needed paper towels and they were the cheapest at the time. They're good for not-super-messy needs, or to use as a napkin/to hold a snack. But for actual spills, they are so thin they just don't hold much liquid.
Jessy W.
Raleigh, NC
These paper towels are actually nothing to snub your nose despite the price being average. I think that's half of the stars right there. However the other half comes from the fact that it cleans like more high priced paper towels but does almost twice the work.
Brandy D.
Iuka, MS
I love these because I can select the size I need for the mess I am picking up. The husband loves them because he hates to use the dish towel that is hanging up. To me, doing laundry doesn't bother me but I also understand his point of view on the matter.
Jennifer S.
Decorator Expert Level 3
It is so convenient to choose the size you actually need, that I will only buy paper towels that have this option! These are less expensive than other brands and they work well, but I find that sometimes I have to use more than with other brands I've used in the past.
Pamela M.
Apopka, FL
Decorator Expert Level 1
I'm not picky when it comes to paper products. I don't look for brand names all the time. It works good and efficiently. I think that the price is good as well. Would definitely recommend.
Tonya W.
York, SC
I use Sparkle for the value. They are economical and I like the Pick-a-size roll. I have tried all of the others at the grocery stores, but I usually return to Sparkle because they are affordable. Besides, with the name "Sparkle" they have to be good!
I have three dog and two cats at home. I go through a six pack a week between using them on the pets and just you every day cleaning. They do excellent on mirrors and windows also. No lint and no streaks. I also keep a roll in the trunk of my car for road trips and checking oil and stuff. They are priced reasonably and affordable.
Hellokitty O.
Sullivan, WI
These are real good paper towels there good at absorbing stuff and cleaning the kitchen or even using as a plate for toast or sandwitches if you don't wanna dirty your plates.