BY SPARKLE #34 in Paper Towels

Find Tissue, Toilet Paper And Cotton Balls at Target.com! SPARKLE 2-ply Paper Towels. Sparkle 2-ply Paper Towels come in a range of prints and patterns that can brighten up your house. Best of all, they're priced right. So you can save money, and spend it on something more fun - like shoes!Rolls Per Pack: 2. Sheets Per Roll: 107. Features: Two-Ply, Printed Pick-A-Size see more...

Christa A.
Pikeville, KY
Our household loves Sparkle paper towels! They are very absorbent and hold up to any type of mess! Love the pick - a- size packs due to not always needing a big amount for small messes. These towels are very affordable and definitely will continue to purchase them! Love this brand!
Elizabeth F.
Ogdensburg, WI
I love pick a size. I'm so tired of not being able to get enough paper towel or too much paper towel. Plus these are strong paper towels they work well for any spill. And yes, my family does like to buy in bulk.
Kristine M.
I love the bigger rolls. I don't have to replace them as often and with a family of six we use a lot of paper towels. Also the pick a size it great it allows us to use less for smaller messes.
Tabitha A.
Avondale, AZ
Works good cleans messy counters and Floors when drinks spill or food falls !!!! Pint size is good to because u get half the paper towel who really needs a full one it's a waste ,
Bonny S.
The only paper towel I will use. I use it for cleaning, as a napkin and for drying hands. The best for the best price. I like sparkle paper towels. They are sturdy and thick to absorb as much as possible. Great buy I would recommend this product.
Kelly K.
Jackson, MN
These are pretty good paper towels and are very affordable, especially when it comes to other brands. They work great for spills and for wiping dirty hands on.
Alicia B.
Edgerton, KS
I love the strength of sparkle paper towels. I love the price too. These are even better because you can pick what size you need so there's no extra waste.
Nadine S.
Douglas, AZ
I always buy Sparkle paper towels because they have cute bright designs and do the cost too much. They also work good with spills and messes.
Montana H.
Chillicothe, OH
These are nice paper towels they have a nice design to them which is a plus but they also last along time and clean up messes easily
Kelly L.
Fruitland, ID
I like the affordable price on these paper towels. But not only are they affordable but they really can handle tougher jobs.