Sparkle Pick-A-Size Paper Towels - 6 Giant Rolls

by Sparkle

Keep it classic with Sparkle Just White 2-ply paper towels. They're just right for your everyday messes without wiping out your savings! With the 2 Giant Pick-A-Size, it's like you are actually getting 3 Regular rolls. Amazing, right!? Sparkle gives you more options when cleaning up messes with Pick-A-Size sheets. Sparkle paper towels with Thirst Pockets will simply deliver your kind of clean, so you can move on to what makes you shine. So, why are you still reading? Go ahead- pick up some Sparkle paper towels for your home, so you can go shop for the fun stuff!

6 Giant Rolls; Pick-A-Size Sheets; With Thirst Pockets; 2 ply, Just White sheets; Shine more. Spend less

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sparkle Pick-A-Size Paper Towels - 6 Giant Rolls!
Katie J.
Monroe, WI
1,166 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Sparkle paper towels! Sparkle paper towels are great quality and I really enjoy using them. They are super absorbent and work great. I highly recommend trying Sparkle paper towels.
Carrie I.
Hunter, KS
Purchased at: Walmart
Great value for the price and the amount the are great paper towels on a budget and most times they are on sale at the stores
dawn M.
Northport, AL
I used to buy the more expensive paper towels and realized I was basically just throwing my money away by doing that. Sparkle paper towels are a wonderful brand that serve the exact purpose as more expensive brands. They have cute prints and patterns and clean up exactly the same as any Bounty paper towel.
Christina  S.
Canton, TX
These are not the best paper towels they're very thin and feel like brown paper they leave in a public restroom ,I wouldn't recommend these for cleaning but they're fine just for around the house with the messy kiddos ,the price is right though.
April W.
Rocky Mount, NC
My favorite towel... these can be purchased just about anywhere. I love the quality and reasonably priced
Reema M.
Passaic
These do the job and help clean up messes easily. I did find that sometimes these would rip or fall apart when soaked. I really like the amount that comes for the price. Would definitely buy again if needed.
Adrianna J.
Miramar, FL
There’s just something about plain white thick paper towels that give me a good feeling that the job is gonna get done right. If you aren’t willing to splurge on the pricier/ fancier brands of paper towels than Sparkle is definitely a great brand.
jenny P.
Poynette, WI
Sparkle seems to work good. The towel stays together while I’m using them. I do get a lot of dust residue after using so I have to use a rag to get rid of that. I do think they work good though.
Patricia W.
Statesboro, GA
Pretty good Paper Towels you can’t beat the price! Especially if you have a coupon which Dollar General usually does every week.
Sheri G.
carmichael, CA
These are some pretty wimpy paper towels. They’re thin and not particularly absorbent. Love the select a size though.

Looking for your answer?