4 colors available

BY SPARKLE #16 in Paper Towels

New Look 20% More Absorbent br White 2 Giant Rolls = 3 Regular Rolls 2 With Thirst Pockets 3 Absorbs 6X its Weight Sparkle Paper Towels in classic white are the perfect all-purpose paper towel. They re great for cleaning windows, mirrors, counters, and any surface that needs a shine! Pick-A-Size means you can get the size sheet that you need to get the job done. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Shavon G.
Shavon G.
Pompano Beach, FL
These aren't the best paper towels out there but if the price is good I'll buy it. I prefer to have a brand that is more durable and I can potentially reuse some sheets depending on what I'm cleaning or needing to absorb. They will get the job done and good for one time use but not great on large spills or cleaning up rough surfaces or reapplying cleaners and using in multiple areas like some other brands
Kamaria P.
Kamaria P.
I absolutely LOVE Sparkle. I have been using the product for years and it is the only one I will buy. They are consistently high quality, and absorbs quite a bit. I am a cleaning fanatic and I use them EVERYWHERE....in my bedroom, living room, bathroom, in my car, in my classroom during school hours.. I LOVE Sparkle everything!!!! The world could use a little more Sparkle.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Beattyville, KY
I love Sparkle paper towels. We always have to have paper towels. For spills, to use for napkins while we eat, we even use them in the microwave to put under food on the plate to draw in the excess moisture. And Sparkle provides a great product that takes care of all these things at a great price. Plan on buying these every single time in the future!!
Jenn R.
Jenn R.
Austin, TX
I really enjoy using these. I go through paper towels like one wouldn't believe. I use them for everything - cleaning up tiny spills as well as large messes. These work so well. I can choose what size I need so that I don't waste any paper towels. They do a great job absorbing liquid. In my top 3 of paper towels!
Abbie H.
Abbie H.
Nashville, TN
For such cheap paper towels, I think the Sparkle brand paper towlers work really well and don't feel cheap. They aren't soft to the touch, but you don't have to use fifty sheets to clean up a spill, either. I'd definitely feel comfortable choosing Sparkle over more pricey paper towel brands.
Chante P.
Chante P.
Aspers, PA
I like this brand a lot.The paper towels do a good job at cleaning up messes and don't rip apart when they get a little wet.I also like that you can rip it at any size that you need so I'm not using a huge paper towel for a small mess.It's not a very expensive brand either so that's a plus.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
I love the fact that I can choose how much paper towel I need at a time. The best part is that this is the lesser priced brand. I genuinely have not been able to notice the difference in this brand vs the more costly name brands. I always recommend this product to my friends.
Valentina A.
Valentina A.
Merriam, KS
The best paper towels around. The product fits into our lifestyle perfectly. The product is just the right thickness. The paper towels are very effective at cleaning little to big messes. The price is very affordable. I would recommend this paper towel to others.
Felicia M.
Felicia M.
La Porte, IN
When it comes to paper towel I usually shop the best deal, Sparkle has been one that it on the cheaper side and it does the job, I do prefer thicker paper towels usually but when there's a sale I don't feel too bad about settling, like I said it does the job.
The pick a size roll is very different than other rolls out there because you can choose the size you want when you want it. It is effective but I think that they are somewhat thin and the sheet adjustments are rather cumbersome. I would not recommend them.