Sparkle Paper Towels uploaded by keren a.Sparkle Paper Towels uploaded by Suggie B.Sparkle Paper Towels uploaded by Sandra N.

BY SPARKLE #12 in Paper Towels

Thicker! New Look! with Thirst Pockets® Wipes Dry Fast! Sparkle Paper Towels with Thirst Pockets® are designed to draw in liquids and wipe dry fast so you cam clean any surface with style and speed Sparkle Paper Towels are now thicker and have prints... see more...

Nikki L.
Church Point, LA
Review for: 3 more...
I usually only stick to buying Viva paper towels because they are soft and strong... This time I decided to try the Sparkle kind. Well, I will be going back to my regular brand of Viva!
I can say that the scrubbing/wipe strength os pretty good. But one thing that COMPLETELY turned me away from this brand is the SMELL!
I opened the pack after I brought it from the store and it has a fish smell to it!
I had seen other reviews that said the same thing about the smell. It literally smells like it was created in a fish factory and I don't understand why! I'm NEVER buying these again.
Sarah M.
Review for: Giant Pick-A-Size 107 Sheets, 2 Rolls more...
I got these at Walmart. I believe it was a pack of 2 for under 3$ which is really inexpensive. These paper towels are soft to the touch and absorb a lot ! I like them and would buy them again !
Brittany K.
Canal Winchester, OH
Review for: Giant 72 Sheets, 2 Rolls more...
These are affordable and work .I do feel like I have to use more of these than other brands which is why I have it a 3 on the rating .While they are cheap it may still be better to choose a different brand that is more absorbent .
Tuesdey C.
Sparkle paper towels i love them, for some reason when i saw the commercial i thought that it was going to be a cheap product but i was so wrong it is amazing and great these are the only paper towels i use in my house , and sadly I'm the only one in the house that knows that lol, because my husband doesn't care if the product is good or not i ask him to go get paper towels and he will just grab any paper towel. noooo.
But REALLY great product
Kristina N.
Thomaston , CT
I really like these paper towels they are one of my favorite brands. They are really affordable especially when they are on sale which is when I like to grab them. They are thick and great quality and work very well. They are long lasting and are a very good value.
Bre J.
Maysville , OK
Love the Sparkle brand paper towels especially the select a size. They are strong and durable. I recommend these, they are affordable and really get the job done. Best brand and always what I buy and repurchase every time I need paper towels.
Marietta B.
Webb City, MO
I started buying these last year. They are wonderful. I love the pick a size option because i rarely need a full sized paper towel. They are very absorbent. They evem work well at getting smashed banana off of my toddlers little hands. I also love that they come in purple. Just an added bonus!
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
I like Sparkle, this is the brand i usually buy cause its a little cheaper. I works pretty good. Not great but good. I think its good enough to get the cleaning and wiping done, i dont need to pay more for a thicker paper towels.
Ashley T.
Cabot, AR
My husband loves these paper towels. Being a mechanic, he constantly has these out in his shop to wipe his hands or clean whatever he is doing. They aren't expensive and they seem to last him a while.
Lynette P.
Dodgeville, WI
Review for: Giant 72 Sheets, 2 Rolls more...
Ok, Sparkle paper towels how I love thee!! I love to use the prints, but only if it has butterflies on them!-lol. Sparkle, is strong, and cleans up spots on my hardwood floors, my porcelain tiles in the kitchen. I have recommended to my daughter, her friends, and my friends. I actually bought all of them a roll of Sparkle to try for themselves! No one had a bad thing to say about them. Only one of them went back to Bounty-she is one of those women that have to have the priciest of things for show...
It will even hold a bunch of grapes wet lol
This one is a 5 star.
Fabulous Product, just Fabulous!
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
What do you not like about them?
Ashley D.
Kaila H.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
How do these compare to other paper towel brands? We love Brawny and Viva.