Sparkle Paper Towels uploaded by Suggie B.Sparkle Paper Towels uploaded by Sandra N.Sparkle Paper Towels uploaded by keren a.

BY SPARKLE #10 in Paper Towels

Thicker! New Look! with Thirst Pockets® Wipes Dry Fast! Sparkle Paper Towels with Thirst Pockets® are designed to draw in liquids and wipe dry fast so you cam clean any surface with style and speed Sparkle Paper Towels are now thicker and have prints... see more...

Buy on Kmart
Lynette P.
Dodgeville, WI
Ok, Sparkle paper towels how I love thee!! I love to use the prints, but only if it has butterflies on them!-lol. Sparkle, is strong, and cleans up spots on my hardwood floors, my porcelain tiles in the kitchen. I have recommended to my daughter, her friends, and my friends. I actually bought all of them a roll of Sparkle to try for themselves! No one had a bad thing to say about them. Only one of them went back to Bounty-she is one of those women that have to have the priciest of things for show...
It will even hold a bunch of grapes wet lol
This one is a 5 star.
Fabulous Product, just Fabulous!
cecilia m.
I buy this brand and also the Scott Pick-A-Size, and they're both pretty good. The Sparkle sheets are very slightly smaller and seem a little thicker than Scott's, but not enough to matter. Both brands are absorbent and tear cleanly off the roll. The small size sheet suits our needs well---drying hands, wiping small spills, acting as a napkin, covering food in the microwave, etc.
Amanda C.
Pelham, AL
I love these paper towels. There is usually always a $1.00 off coupon so I get them for a great value and I use them all over the house. They work great. I enjoy that sometimes they have colorful prints on them too. They are in the top 5 of my favorite paper towels for sure and I purchase them most frequently.
Kira O.
Melbourne, FL
With these you're really getting about three rolls instead of two because of how giant the rolls are. these pick up stills really well and I have them in two places. one of course in my kitchen and the other in our garage/extra hangout room...and we use them both fairly often so it's great to have that option!
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
I really like this paper towel. It works well to obsorb spills and doesn't fall apart like cheaper brands do. I like the colored thrist pockets on it. It makes a neat design. This is a stronger paper towel that does not fall away when cleaning surfaces with it. Have bought many times. My favorite paper towel.
Brittany  W.
Hudson Falls, NY
I absolutely love these for a cheap paper towel. I can buy a roll for .98 cents a walmart. I think they absorb way better than other cheaper brands. They're also softer and don't feel like dried out paper like some do. I don't have to use three of four of them to get the job done.
Carmela C.
I really love Sparkle paper towels because of the affordability and the quality of the brand of paper towel. I have no disappointments in the paper towel, in general. The price ranges about $6.00 to $10 depending on the quantity. I would recommend everyone who is on a budget.
Jennifer E.
Saint Johnsbury, VT
These are the only paper towels that we use in my house. I get then at our local family dollar store. They are cheaper then in the grocery store. They do a great job and i love the prints on them. I think the most I have spent on a six pack is 5.50. which i think is great.
Natalie W.
To be honest I bought these because I actually think their commercials are super funny. I was not overly impressed unfortunately. These just felt cheap and did not work as well as the ones I normally buy which are slightly more expensive. I will stick to my normal ones.
Shaquita T.
Florence, MS
Great paper towels for the price! They get the job done, never disappoint and always come handy. I usually buy these from Walmart and they are a staple in my kitchen and bathrooms! I love the select-a-size but my daughter ignores the perforations so it's not worth it.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
What do you not like about them?
Ashley D.
Kaila H.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
How do these compare to other paper towel brands? We love Brawny and Viva.