BeautyEyeEyelinerUrban Decay
Sparkle Out Loud Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner

Sparkle Out Loud Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner

Urban Decay's Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner buildable, water-based liner with multi-dimensional, superfine glitter in a clear base. Now in this Sparkle Out Loud collection.

Disco Daydream: Aqua \u002F Water \u002F Eau, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, PVP, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, PVM\u002FMA Decadiene Crosspolymer, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Polyurethane-11, Polybutylene Terephthalate, Silica, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Ethylene\u002FVA Copolymer, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Prunus Persica Fruit Extract \u002F Peach Fruit Extract, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract \u002F Cucumber Fruit Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa Root Extract \u002F Carrot Root Extract, Tin Oxide, Polyurethane-33. May Contain: CI 77491, CI 77499 \u002F Iron Oxides, CI 77891 \u002F Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 16035 \u002F Red 40, CI 19140 \u002F Yellow 5 Lake, CI 77510 \u002F Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 77510 \u002F Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide, CI 77000 \u002F Aluminum Powder, CI 19140 \u002F Yellow 5, CI 77266 \u002F Black 2, CI 42090 \u002F Blue 1 Lake, CI 77742 \u002F Manganese Violet, CI 75470 \u002F Carmine, CI 16035 \u002F Red 40 Lake.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sparkle Out Loud Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner!
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,602 reviews
Sparkle Out Loud Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner uploaded by Jolie D.
Urban Decay has several colors in the "Sparkle Out loud" metal glitter eyeliner collection. Colors like "Disco daydream", "goldmine", and "starfire" to name a few. This review is for a color called "gunmetal".

Retails for $21.00 and has fine, black and silver glitter mixed in a clear base. The base is clear so it is a sheer formula. It is a buildable product that works well for layering on top of other products, like eyeliner or eyeshadow.

Works well over powder eyeshadow, pencil eyeliner, and liquid eyeliner. This is one of the more toned down takes on glitter, since the black glitter is less reflective. It wore well for eight hours with very minimal fallout/movement.

I am a big fan of the Urban Decay glitter eyeliners. Some shades are better than others.

olivia K.
Edmond, OK
Sparkle Out Loud Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner uploaded by olivia K.
Super glittery! I use this product for cheer competitions because it makes any look POP. I would definitely recomen gold because it goes with any look! Super easy to apply. If you mess up your straight line then blend it in with your finger to add a bit of shimmer to your eye!
Lesly E.
Virginia Bch, VA
Sparkle Out Loud Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner uploaded by Lesly E.
Purchased at: ULTA
These are the best glitter liners on the market, hands down!! Yes, they are a bit pricey, BUT it’s worth it!! All the other ones, especially the cheaper ones, crack, peel or flake off, transfer, burn, & more. These have the perfect tiny brush to make wings, lines, or any other fun, artistic stuff. The formula is nice & opaque so you get plenty of glitter with just one swipe. This shade specifically, is holographic, silver glitter, so it’s one of my top favorites. Midnight Cowboy is my number one. It’s like a light gold glitter that looks silver in certain light. Pretty cool.
Brooke G.
Sparkle Out Loud Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner uploaded by Brooke G.
I own several colors of these eyeliners and they wear long and hard! I love using them to tight line and rim my water line. They do take a bit to set. But once they are dry, these stay down!! Many compliments about these colors and shades. Beautiful sparkles and radiance.
Kate H.
I don’t very often use much eyeliner. Just occasionally when I want to do something different when going out somewhere nice. Absolutely love urban decay and sparkles are my obsession. So if you want to make your eyes pop this is definitely the way to go.
Candi B.
los angeles
Naked pallet #5 for me. Love these colors for the fall. I am an Urban Decay Grandma! I am in my 60’s and love Urban Decay. I got tired of looking in the mirror at lunch and wondering where my eye shadow and eyebrows went! My first pallet was Theodora from the Wizard of Oz collection and I was hooked. I love the intensity of the colors and the staying power. I put my makeup on once a day and I want it to stay. With Urban Decay it does. I am now addicted to the pallets. I was hesitant at first because of my age, but now I play with them and just go for it!
Angelica O.
Apple Valley, CA
This glitter eyeliner is definitely my favorite of all glitter liners , this one is long lasting with about 2 coats , it’s great and never peels off !! So it’s best because I never have to worry about if my eyeliner is still one . They have multiple gorgeous colors and they are definitely my go to for glam and very nice to even simply spice up a simple look!!
Angela H.
I really enjoyed using these products. They are fun. The sparkle is real. Very pigmented and easy to apply.
Kasi T.
Fort Worth, TX
This eyeliner is pretty cool for those creative looks. It pops really well and the colors are cute. It goes on really smoothly with no skipping. The price is pretty good for what you get. Good value, nice product. Would buy again and have recommended already!
Adela K.
Millis, MA
I love this product, last year I went to a music festival and this eyeliner, did not let me down!!! It stays on for everything, waterproof, sweat proof, and no smudging!

Looking for your answer?