BY SPARKLE

Smaller Sheets for Smaller Tasks. It's the just right size for small tasks around the home, so you can stop tearing, folding or wasting paper towels. It's a messy world out there. Now you have the right-sized towel for the job with Sparkle Minis. see more...

Deanna J.
Garden Pr, IL
These are not what I expected when I purchased them. I thought I was buying regular paper towels, but the turned out to be just fine. I have not had any messes that were so big I was sorry I had these paper towels. So my mistake turned out to be fine, now if I had a normal paper towel holder I might not be so happy, but I have the kind the sits on the counter and it does not matter if it is a bit shorter.

I think this has turned out to be a good experience, now I know what I will be buying should I decide to buy them again. I would say we are saving a little bit of paper and every little bit helps. I am posting a photo, though not sure if you can tell from it...imagine a regular size paper towel goes to the knob on the top.

I think these might be good for a party or even a bathroom, if they start making holder this size. I think the makers of this product should consider giving away a plastic holder with their product and more people might be inclined to order them.
Sam S.
Raleigh, NC
Little size, big cleaning power! These little rolls have actually reduced the amount of paper towels I go through -- they clean dang well, and the size is perfect for everyday clean ups. With the price the same as full-size rolls, I've switched for good for these wee but mighty rolls!
Stephanie S.
I actually really like these. They work especially well in my daughters play room...arts and crafts area!!! This really keeps her (and myself) from overusing our paper products!! This brand works nearly as well as the more expensive competition..and is always affordable.
sarah c.
Mabelvale, AR
I use this product all the time. It is very very affordable anyone could afford it. It picks up messes easily. I recommend this product to anyone that is asking. It will not disappoint you I promise. You can purchase it almost anywhere. Go check it out
Mae M.
Pretty average in terms of paper towels. We are not solving complicated problems. If something spills, I used a towel and cleaned it up. I don't feel that I have to use extra towels, it is fairly effective in terms of paper towels.
Destine B.
Midway, GA
I mean honestly how adorable is this small paper towel lol. It's a great size. I usually use too many paper towels at one. So the minis remind me to not use so much. It cleans great and I use sparkle all the time.
Lisa M.
Beaverton, OR
I really like the smaller size. If these were better quality, it would be my go to brand, especially for camping or traveling. A big roll of paper towels can be bulky and hard to pack but these are more compact
Melissa C.
Pottstown, PA
Sparkle is one of the cheaper brands of paper towels. They're really great and they last a while. I think they're not that effective when it comes to giant messes but they're definitely worth the buy
savannah h.
These are great for teaching children how to clean and have them help you. they are just their size!! they work decently, not amazing, but you get what you pay for.
Serena T.
White Riv Jct, VT
This product is not the worst out there. I usually get it if there isn't a stronger brand available. it does the job, but it's a little weaker than other brands.