BY CREST

Rinse away stains for a more beautiful smile with Crest 3D White Vivid White Multi-Care Whitening Mouthwash. 3D White Vivid White mouthwash whitens with a gentle foaming action and helps prevent future stains. You’ll see a whiter smile in 5 days*. Available with a refreshing Mint flavor, 3D White Arctic Vivid White mouthwash is the missing step in your beauty routine., * with brushing by removing surface stains see more...

Hannah J.
Wilmer, AL
Just started using this and I'm already obsessed! I usually do not use mouthwash without alcohol because I do not feel as though it cleans as good but this is the exception! I can definitely tell a difference in the whiteness of my teeth since I've started using it! Highly recommend!
Jael I.
One of my favorite mouthwashes. Great taste and really prolongs the feeling of clean after brushing. I do notice the whitening effects when combined with the complimentary toothpaste. Doesn't upset my sensitive teeth either!
Victoria J.
Clover, SC
This stuff is awesome! It really works since I can't use the strips. I use it twice daily after brushing with the 3D white toothpaste and I could tell a difference after only 2 days! Everyone asks how I get my teeth so white and this is always my answer.
Lea P.
Iva, SC
Love this product and everything about it. Bought it from walwart it works great. Would recommend this product to anyone and it is a great price would definitely buy again and again. Great size and price
Rachel R.
Moore, OK
Pleasant flavor. Not too much mint an alcohol free so there isn’t any burn. Achieves subtle whitening results without causing sensitivity to teeth.
Alexa B.
Jefferson Cty, MO
This mouth wash doubles as a teeth whitener and it actually works. I've used it for three years and will never buy any other brand.
Tasoan A.
Toronto , ON
My holy grail! It does what it says, the only con is the weird after taste. I always get mine at Walmart for an affordable Price of 6 dollars.  Great value,  I've recommended this to family and friends and they are in love with it  Crest 3D White Mint Toothpaste