sparkle & co.
Dip Powders - dp60 Barbie Pink Sparkle

Sparkle & Co. Dip Powders - dp.60 Barbie Pink Sparkle

by sparkle & co.

The hottest trend in nails today! Salon Quality Manicures Every Time. Luxury Formula, Forever Shine, Vegan and Gluten Free. 100 Gorgeous Colors: We Offer Pastels, Opaques, Sheers, Temperature Changing, Glow in the Dark, Glittery Colors and More....

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sparkle & Co. Dip Powders - dp.60 Barbie Pink Sparkle!
Mandie J.
Orting, WA
Sparkle & Co. Dip Powders - dp.60 Barbie Pink Sparkle uploaded by Mandie J.
This is a such a great pink! I have it on in this picture! I’m new to doing dip at home but we gotta learn at some point ! Love their stuff!! Use ‘Mandie Jowers’ as a referral and get an $18 credit in your next purchase! ‘Sparkle10’for your first purchase and get 10% off😃
Zaneeta  B.
Scottsdale, AZ
I love sparkle & co powders. I’ve tried several other brands these are finer and easy to work with. I like that you can get the smaller jars for a good price.

Looking for your answer?