sparkle & co.
Dip Powders -dp136 Oh Hey Vacay (Glow Teal/Turquoise)

Sparkle & Co. Dip Powders -dp.136 Oh Hey Vacay (Glow Teal/Turquoise)

by sparkle & co.

The hottest trend in nails today! Salon Quality Manicures Every Time. Luxury Formula, Forever Shine, Vegan and Gluten Free. Over 100 Gorgeous Colors: We Offer Pastels, Opaques, Sheers, Temperature Changing, Glow in the Dark, Glittery Colors and More....

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sparkle & Co. Dip Powders -dp.136 Oh Hey Vacay (Glow Teal/Turquoise)!
Sparkle & Co. Dip Powders -dp.136 Oh Hey Vacay (Glow Teal/Turquoise) uploaded by Val W.
The glitter in the picture is Masquerade Madness and the teal is Oh Hey Vacay. The teal glows in the dark, which is really cool. These dip powders are easy to work with. I highly recommend Sparkle & Co.
Scottsdale, AZ
One of my favorite Sparkle & Co powder colors! Easy for a “glitter” to work with. It’s a fine glitter not chunky. Great summer color. I pair it with white or Mermaid Mimosa most often.

Looking for your answer?