Sparkle Big Roll, Print (Pack of 24)

by Sparkle

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sparkle Big Roll, Print (Pack of 24)!
Penelope M.
Macclenny, FL
I love sparkle printed towels they are very absorbent and pretty they are good size paper towels to,the don't fall apart like some do, and they are very reasonable priced. Good for pizza or cleaning or wiping spills up
Brandy C.
Washington, NC
This product is cheaper at Walmart. But, it doesn’t pick up fluids very well. I have noticed it will have water drops right off the paper towel. I would say get something else if you need heavy duty.
Laramie C.
Sligo, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
Great paper towels. Love the absorbency of these. Also they are super affordable and come in cute designs.
Nika W.
Auburn Hills, MI
Great always try to buy this brand if they aren’t sold out. It works well but I have used others that are better.
Paula S.
Winchester, CA
Sparkle is pretty good. If it fits your budget then go ahead and pick them up. I can usually find coupons for this as well but they don't work quite as well as bounty or brawny. They fall apart easily and can't be reused, you know, like when you use one to dry your hands and then hang it up to dry out. Anyway, if you buy Sparkle you're going to to use more than you think for cleaning jobs but sometime you don't need heavy duty. Those are my thoughts. Cheers!
Aimee S.
Fitchburg, MA
Sparkle Big Roll (print paper towels) pretty inexpensive compared to other brands and they are effective but not as effective as some more expensive brands. They definitely do the job and the prints that they have very cute and delicate! I am a sucker for a paper towel with the print on it, I don't know why but I am! I would definitely recommend these for the price!
Kelsey G.
I greatly enjoy using Sparkle paper towels. They work great and look great as well. Also, they are more affordable.
Mariana S.
Garden Grove, CA
This is my second choice of product. It works just as great as the bounty. I like the prints it comes with and at times I just like to get the plain white towels.
Darcel B.
Lancaster, CA
Great paper towels and you don't need to use the whole roll to clean up a mess. The one I bought had a pretty floral pattern that just so happened to match my kitchen decor.
brittany F.
Love this paper towel! It picks up any kind of mess, it durable, and you only need a little amount to clean up- which is great for saving money. It's very effective and affordable and can be found all over. I would recommend to others and have used for years.

Looking for your answer?