Sparkle® 8 Giant Roll Pick-A-Size®,  White

Sparkle® 8 Giant Roll Pick-A-Size®, White

BY SPARKLE #41 in Paper Towels

Features 8 Giant Rolls = 12 Regular Rolls 2-ply 50% more sheets per roll than a regular roll 107 Pick-A-Size sheets per roll see more...

Sparkle® 8 Giant Roll Pick-A-Size®,  White
Sparkle® 8 Giant Roll Pick-A-Size®, White
Rayel B.
Chipley , FL
My family really enjoys these! The price is good and the quality is great. The pick-a-size option really makes me feel better about using the right size and not doing as much damage to our environment.
Teresa G.
I like the pick-a-size but Sparkle doesn't work as well as Bounty. It's definitely a one and done, even with the pick a size option, you have to take 2 sheets just to do the job.
Renee P.
Baltimore, MD
These are just ok. While you can whip dry items very quickly, these towel thin out pretty quickly when involved with fluids. No thanks I'll pass
Amanda H.
Salyersville, KY
I love these paper towels, great value. They are a sturdy paper towel that cleans up messes easily. I would recommend these to everyone.
Brandi H.
Sebewaing, MI
Not very absorbent good for homes with kids or puppies when you don't want to spend a ton of money and need to use a lot
Angela F.
These are great absorbent paper towels at a lower price. I like the pick a size for small messes and as a napkin.
Monica H.
New Orleans, LA
Sparkle really makes a great paper towel. Strong and are good at accomplishing many jobs.
Lis D.
Delano , CA
It's always better to buy in big quantities. Paper towels is a must to have in my house
Danielle C.
Lansing, MI
I have been using sparkle paper towels for about 7 years now and I will continue to use them for a long time. They not only work good but they look great too! Love the design
Janice M.
Pigeon Forge, TN
This pick-a-size pack is perfect for our family! Long-lasting and very absorbent. I recommend it because you get what you pay for!