Sparkle® 8 Giant Roll Pick-A-Size®, White

by Sparkle

Features 8 Giant Rolls = 12 Regular Rolls 2-ply 50% more sheets per roll than a regular roll 107 Pick-A-Size sheets per roll

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sparkle® 8 Giant Roll Pick-A-Size®, White!
How would you rate this product?
Natasha D.
Lisbon, OH
Good quality for the price. They are thinner then other brands but they are cheaper in price too. We go through a lot if paper towels because of our 2 messy fur babies!
Sara P.
Buffalo, NY
Decent product with a good price. Cleans up spills well and not flimsy like some other inexpensive paper towels.
Rayel B.
Chipley , FL
My family really enjoys these! The price is good and the quality is great. The pick-a-size option really makes me feel better about using the right size and not doing as much damage to our environment.
Cathy C.
Durham, NC
Sparkle is the best paper towel ever made and the only paper towel that i buy i love how it picks up spills and when they are wet they still get the job done.
Janice M.
Pigeon Forge, TN
This pick-a-size pack is perfect for our family! Long-lasting and very absorbent. I recommend it because you get what you pay for!
Angela F.
These are great absorbent paper towels at a lower price. I like the pick a size for small messes and as a napkin.
Renee P.
Baltimore, MD
These are just ok. While you can whip dry items very quickly, these towel thin out pretty quickly when involved with fluids. No thanks I'll pass
Lis D.
Delano, CA
It's always better to buy in big quantities. Paper towels is a must to have in my house
Amanda H.
Salyersville, KY
I love these paper towels, great value. They are a sturdy paper towel that cleans up messes easily. I would recommend these to everyone.
Teresa G.
I like the pick-a-size but Sparkle doesn't work as well as Bounty. It's definitely a one and done, even with the pick a size option, you have to take 2 sheets just to do the job.

Looking for your answer?