Sparkle® 8 Giant Roll Pick-A-Size®, White

by Sparkle

Features 8 Giant Rolls = 12 Regular Rolls 2-ply 50% more sheets per roll than a regular roll 107 Pick-A-Size sheets per roll

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sparkle® 8 Giant Roll Pick-A-Size®, White!
How would you rate this product?
Owensboro , KY
I think this product is worth the price because it ok, but not the worse. The pros is inexpensive, very affordable and the cons is that it is easy used once, not to great for cleaning up spill because it doesn’t absorbe well( have to use at least 4-7sheet to clean up). Overall, it’s affordable!!
Dexter , NY
I love Sparkle pick-a-size paper towel. I like the white better than the colored/printed paper towels. I’ve been purchasing for years and will continue to. Would recommend to others.
Lisbon, OH
Good quality for the price. They are thinner then other brands but they are cheaper in price too. We go through a lot if paper towels because of our 2 messy fur babies!
Lansing, MI
I have been using sparkle paper towels for about 7 years now and I will continue to use them for a long time. They not only work good but they look great too! Love the design
Chipley , FL
My family really enjoys these! The price is good and the quality is great. The pick-a-size option really makes me feel better about using the right size and not doing as much damage to our environment.
I like the pick-a-size but Sparkle doesn't work as well as Bounty. It's definitely a one and done, even with the pick a size option, you have to take 2 sheets just to do the job.
Durham, NC
Sparkle is the best paper towel ever made and the only paper towel that i buy i love how it picks up spills and when they are wet they still get the job done.
Baltimore , MD
These are just ok. While you can whip dry items very quickly, these towel thin out pretty quickly when involved with fluids. No thanks I'll pass
Iona, SD
Love the select a sizes as it is less paper waste per usage! The price isn’t that much difference so why not save on usage of paper towels
Salyersville, KY
I love these paper towels, great value. They are a sturdy paper towel that cleans up messes easily. I would recommend these to everyone.

Looking for your answer?