BY SPARKLE

Clean up everyday spills and messes with Sparkle Pick-A-Size Giant Roll Paper Towel. Each sheet absorbs six times its weight to make cleanups a cinch. This high-grade paper towel comes in a pack of eight giant rolls, giving you the paper equivalent of 12 regular-sized rolls. Keep this multi-pack of Sparkle Paper Towel, 107 sheets, on hand to clean up messes at home or work. Features 8 Giant Rolls = 12 Regular Rolls 2-ply 50% more sheets per roll than a regular roll 107 Pick-A-Size sheets per roll see more...

Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Love Sparkle Paper Towels in pick a size and love that they come in solid white.  I absolutely hate the designs that come on paper towels.  I love the pick a size too that you can choose a small sheet for little projects or I put my kids snacks on them at the table instead of dirtying a plate.  They work great on all surfaces and hold up well.  My husband actually cleans dishes with them so he can just throw it away rather than use a sponge, brush, etc.
Lisa S.
For any type of mess sparkle is great and cleans it right up. Really inexpensive to buy and they usually have it on sale. Works really well and great for all to use, inexpensive and lasts long, a great buy, save even more with coupons. Always encourage others to buy.
Cookie S.
Philadelphia, PA
I usually get plain white paper towels just in case the color runs. I did buy the printed ones and my friend had a spot on her white tank top. I gave her a printed paper towel and it stained her shirt worse. She wanted to kill me. we were an Areosmith Concert. This towel is pretty soft and it's cheaper and on sale a lot.
Stacey M.
APO, AP
I admit it, I initially purchased these paper towels after watching their cute commercials with the fairy character and now I'm glad I did because they are very good quality for as inexpensive as they are. The pick a size lets you customize the size of paper towel that you want for whatever job you need to do.
Tascha C.
Hanna City, IL
Totally worth the price, I like that they have the smaller sizes, and you can customize for your current needs, they also hold up well for pet messes, and toddler messes. Can always grab one to clean a spill or wash a tiny face and hands. Sometimes a roll last a bit, as well
TaShinah H.
Riverside, CA
We use to go through paper towels like nothing. We were buying another brand and it seemed like we needed to use almost triple the amount needed. Switched to sparkle and never looked back! I have a toddler and sparkle brand paper towels keep me sane!! Love this brand!
Lauren N.
Hamilton, NJ
I tend to buy sparkle when it's on sale and bounty is not. These paper towels aren't bad, but I find myself needing multiple to clean up spills. They may have an upgraded version of these - but these are definitely a second choice.
Wendy M.
Mena, AR
These are great paper towels. We have been purchasing them for at least ten years. It's a great deal for good quality towels. It always does the job. I am leaving an honest review and all opinions are 100% my own. Thank you. :)
Nina C.
Madison, AL
Just some good old fashioned paper towels. Not really soft. Pretty rough but definitely do the job. Certainly can't complain about the price of them. Plain paper towels. Prefer others but these have such a good price point.
Aly O.
Good paper towel rolls that are a decent price that you can purchase at almost any store. I like that you can pick your own size however that's really the only thing that stands out about them. They are your typical paper towel.