BY SPARKLE

Features 6 Regular Rolls 2-ply 48 sheets per roll see more...

Richelle S.
Brownsville, PA
I like sparkle brand paper towels. They are much more affordable than other brands and do the job just fine. I think if anyone wants an affordable paper towel that works just as good if not better than the bigger brands sparkle is the way to go.
Michelle M.
Bel air, MD
Sparkle is a good value brand but doesn't hold up to the quality of the other name brand paper towels. The towel easily breaks while scrubbing and it doesn't absorb as much liquid as other brands. I will not be buying again.
Penny K.
Eden, NY
These are our go-to brand of paper towels in our house. They're sturdy and do a great job. I use them too clean the stove and counters, bathroom sink, and any other surface that needs it. They hold up when wet and can be used like a regular cloth. They don't fall apart like store brands. And the prints are always cute!
Gia J.
For some reason I like have a pattern on my paper towels. This one is great and actually kind a looks like decoration in my kitchen. It's super absorbent and it last me a long time. In terms of paper towels they work great in their affordable
Jessica D.
Glen Burnie, MD
We always buy Sparkle towels! They're honestly the best value for the money, and Walmart always has them for a good price. They're not "cloth-like" like some of the expensive brands but they get the job done.
Julie D.
Carmel, NY
The Sparkle paper towels are very inexpensive. They're great for cleaning things outside like a patio or an outside table. Very effective and get the job done. If you're looking to save money this is something you may want to use.
Brenda G.
Reyno , AR
They work for a budget as a napkin or small spills. I really don't like the rough feeling of the paper towels. If you're in college and on a strict budget this is a great product for you.
Olivia W.
Love how they pull off into smaller pieces so you can pick your size! Cute colors and very useful! I liked them better than Bounty or any of the other name brands! Very affordable!
Suzanne N.
Raleigh, NC
The prints add an extra pop of color in my kitchen and they're pretty decent paper towels. Sparkle paper towels are a little more thin than say, Bounty, but for the price they're good.
Emily G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
They are cheap and good for get together but it takes a few to clean up a mess or spill. simply washing your hands and needing one is fine until there's a bigger mess to clean up