Toys & GamesGames & PuzzlesPuzzlesPuzzles
Spark Create Imagine Numbers 123 Bath Book

Spark Create Imagine Numbers 123 Bath Book

Soft book about colorsColorful fun designEasy to clean

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Spark Create Imagine Numbers 123 Bath Book!
How would you rate this product?
Brittney B.
Kalispell, MT
My kids loves these so much!! I only paid .25 for this book at #walmart! It squeaks when you squeeze it, and it really soft for small baby’s. I like that you can incorporate readying time into bath time! Thank you #spark! Amazing products!
Kasey R.
My daughter love this book! She has me read it 6 times a day. We’ve had it for awhile and the color is still vivid even when she baths with it!
Christian  D.
Pikeville, KY
2,540 reviews
Spark Create Imagine Numbers 123 Bath Book uploaded by Christian  D.
My baby loves playing with this at bath time highly recommend. It also has a sqeaker he loves the noise. This is the letters version.

Looking for your answer?