BY SPARITUAL

A conveniently delivered cuticle cocktail to heal and prevent hangnails. This must-have fingertip perfection tool from SpaRitual yields healthy cuticles with precision and ease. The Cuti-Cocktail Pen and; Pusher provides a soothing cocktail of evening primrose, aloe and grapeseed oils to hydrate, smooth and protect your cuticles for optimal health and resilience. The delightfully aromatic blend of ginger and Fuji apple, delivered by a hygienic and efficient brush-tip pen, ensures that preventing hangnails is a pleasure and a success. Cuti-Cocktail Pen & Pusher see more...

Jessica G.
Lk Barrington, IL
This product is awesome! It moisturizes your cuticles in a easy and convenient way, while also letting you gently push them back as well. Sparitual makes more natural nail products, so they are safer for use on your skin compared to some other nail/beauty brands.
Rosclaumer S.
Medley
Me gustaría.deseo.quiero probar este producto.
Algún día tendré la oportunidad de probarlo
Agnes A.
Vantaa
This little thing works miracles on my cuticals! works so well and is long-lasting. With this you can deffiantely get a beautiful salon-made look for your manicure. great, I deffiantely recomend this.
member-67e0db56e
San Diego, CA
does it hurt when you use it?
Shawnna M.
Fremont, CA
What does this do exactly? Should I buy it as something I can add to my skin care routine ?
Shawnna M.
Fremont, CA
I would love to try this. What would the price be ? I live in the United States so I'm assuming prices may differ. How well does it work and should I buy it ?