BY SPARITUAL

Made with 71% certified organic ingredients, Sole Mate Hydrating Foot Balm works to deeply repair, soothe, revitalize and protect dry, tired feet. Formulated with SpaRituala s breakthrough HydroSoft Technology delivers a compound of Baobab Oil and Organic, Fair Trade Shea Butter to soothe sore joints, hydrate and protect extremely dry, cracked skin; combined with Organic Papaya Extract and Tamanu Oil to help dissolve and soften thick calluses with natural disinfecting properties. The tube is made of recycled materials. Benefits: Calms and soothes tired feet. Hydrates extremely dry or cracked feet. Revitalizes and protects the feet. see more...

• I like it so much. I use it every day . I can not live wi...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Paige W.
San Francisco, CA
One of my favorite spas in the Bay Area carries Spa Ritual and it's partially the reason why I keep coming back. I'm a high-heel type of girl so my feet often show, and it's not ok to wear heels with ashy dried out feet. If you're looking for a hydrating foot balm that smells nice and gets the job done, look no further. Your feet and your pedicurist will thank you.
Sam C.
Pretty great product if you are worried about dry or cracked feet. Sometimes in the winter I can suffer from this so I've tried this foot balm. It definitely helped; I noticed a huge difference almost immediately.
fatima a.
Kansas City, MO
I like it so much. I use it every day . I can not live without is.it saves my life..